3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:36 pm

Lost Planet 2

Developer - Capcom
Publisher - Capcom
Platform - Xbox360 / PS3 / PC
Release Date - xs

Continuation of Lost Planet Extreme Condition.
related news - [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/? q = Lost + Planet + 2] http://www.gamemag.ru/?q=Lost+Planet+2 [/ url]
[img ] http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/4/3/2/9/0/5/lp201.jpg.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER12 18.09.21

download the demo from the Japanese store: D

S
Senor 18.09.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], be sure to play in coop ... this is the most relish

x
xds 18.09.21

pogamal in the demo))))) Well, what if in short it is cute but damn sad, in general I did not like it: dn:

L
Lord_Gremlin 18.09.21

[quote name = "xds"] pogamal in the demo))))) Well, what if, in short, it is nice but damn sad, in general I did not like it: dn: [/ quote]
And I am of the same opinion. At first everything is very beautiful, reminds of Crysis, but quickly gets boring.

V
Voldo 18.09.21

Played. Dull gameplay. Ya arkadko: lol: Although, in a cooperative it can be fun.

r
razgulnov 18.09.21

The effects are inherited from the RE5 engine ... it's more interesting to play in online co-op, although the boss is really not very fun to kill. I was not used to control, I died under his paws three times. It's good that there is a quick revival there.

e
ekzekutor 18.09.21

the couple does not put me in this to play, everything is overgrown with grass, everywhere this orange pus, Takeuchi even hurts hard on the orange LP, RE5, now LP2 too ... well, you can't!

T
Trashez 18.09.21

yeah .. orange pus)) well impressed, so-so, the gafic is pretty, but after anch, it’s not fun to run around)) you need to try co-op

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

Have you all played the multiplayer beta alone? hmm ...

r
rivezico 18.09.21

complete shit game, I advise everyone

D
Darkiti 18.09.21

The game is very dull, we played co-op many times with Laitik and others, I do not recommend it.

x
xds 18.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], coop does not save the game

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

[b] xds [/ b], :-D lp is the best tps in general, in the first part only lags infuriated you, you just got used to shit-crimpers with walls and other craps: wink:

x
xds 18.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], uh, about the best tps is this a joke? : shock:

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

[b] xds [/ b], no, although I meant only carent gene 8)

x
xds 18.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], just when I read these sentences "lp is the best tps in general" I was just ridiculed, I think that's a joker

S
Senor 18.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], the first LP I liked the "arcade", casual gameplay. It's fun and relaxing.
But about the best TPN of the caret of the gene - this is somehow too much.
: razz:

B
Be_a_PUA 18.09.21

good demo, but I'll think about buying it

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

[b] xds [/ b], [b] Senor [/ b], options?

S
Senor 18.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], weights?