3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Mag 18.09.21 10:36 pm

Advent Rising

here a toy with a beautiful name was drunk under the arms. looked at her .. at first even beautiful. then looked at the amerikosov came out for a long time!
Launched - simpotny space. passed a little. cut screensavers by fucking pirates smack everything! Gamespot advises not to waste time on the game and evaluates "poor".
Maybe someone got through? Tell me interesting? because on GF he writes like a cool game in reviews. I don’t understand what to believe!
And by the way, are the screensavers beautiful?
37 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan_king 18.09.21

I really liked the game despite the curvature. It's been a day.
IMHO it is better than the first Halo. I am very sorry that the chance of a sequel and a triquel will be released ... under a big question .. (((But Glyphx promised to continue with saves from the first part ... very sorry (

X
Xopek 18.09.21

[align = right] [img] http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/XopekQD/Adventrisingbox2.jpg [/ img] [/ align] [align = left] [b] Title: [/ b] Advent Rising
[b] Developer: [/ b] GlyphX Games
[b] Publisher: [/ b] Majesco
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PC / [b] [color = # 00BF00] Xbox [/ color] [/ b ]
[b] Release date: [/ b] May / June 2005
[b] Engine: [/ b] Unreal Engine 2.0 [/ align]

Actually I wanted to ask, has anyone played this wonderful toy that failed miserably in sales? And, along with Psychonauts, pulled Majesco into the lowest category of publishers.
The gameplay in the game is rather primitive, reminiscent of Lost Planet (more precisely, this LP resembles AR: D), but this is atoned for by a gorgeous plot, stunning music and nice graphics.
The game was planned as a trilogy with a branch on the PSP, but after the failure of the first part, everything else was closed: sad:
PS Be sure to watch the credits until the end, after which the most interesting 10 minutes of the game begins :)

[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/ player / 5670.html? type = wmv] Trailer [/ url]

[b] [color = # FF0000] (!!!) [/ ​​color] [/ b]
[url = http: //rapidshare.de/files/ 38627904 / GREATER_LIGHTS.ogg.html] Gorgeous title song, listen to all [b] [size = 150] and be sure to [/ size] [/ b] [/ url]

C
Cart_Man 18.09.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], played on your computer! passed! nicho so ... it's a pity of course there will be no continuation ...

C
Chieffy 18.09.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], The plotter is good, epic ... the music is gorgeous, the gameplay did not really like it, except for special abilities

X
Xopek 18.09.21

The balance was ruined there, when you give the ability to "push" you become almost like a tank, but the igruha snagged very strongly, it went through now 2 times (the last time was about a year ago), everything is very cool, it is impossible to break away: razz:

V
Vernes 18.09.21

Yes, I remember when I watched the trailer, I immediately fell in love with this game: love: As soon as it came out, I played it 3 times. The plot, the music is on top, but it's a pity that the developers did not pull the project out, it could become 100 times better than Halo. By the way, I remember the PSP version they wanted to release (like a prequel), did they release it?
PS
But still I'm really looking forward to the second part, although xs will appear or not.

X
Xopek 18.09.21

[b] Vernes [/ b], it seems like there should have been chapters for Marin Steel on the PSP, but the game didn't grow together (like the Psychonauts), it's a pity ... no one needs good games :( I would really like to continue: sad:

K
KrissDi 18.09.21

At one time I WAIT VERY STRONGLY for this game. A gorgeous plot written by one of the best science fiction writers of our time, everything was planned as a trilogy, an excellent epic soundtrack, and magnificent videos, excitement was only for the game itself, because the developers were debutants, before that they were the creators of CG for different games and also made wallpapers and posters to them.

In general, these fears were justified. The game had everything described, but it was not interesting to play, well, more precisely it was interesting only in the first hour of the game, after that the game began to get boring, the mediocre graphics added fuel to the fire ... oh, sorry, very ... I hope when realties to revive this gorgeous title ...

X
Xopek 18.09.21

[b] KrissDi [/ b], I don’t know, but of course the gameplay is very simple, but in my opinion this game does not spoil.
By the way, for some reason I was reminded of Another World by Eric Chahi, I don't even know why :)

F
Formalin 18.09.21

Passed on a computer. Did not like. The game is short, graphics are curve and gameplay is curve. Rides on transport are miserable (AI is dumb. And in the second half the game is so elementary that you simply wonder. I remember only the cool renders (I also remember that there are not enough of them) and the orchestral soundtrack. The game failed, and quite naturally.

W
WoundedBeast 18.09.21

Great game! After the passage, all the jambs with the name and the graph are forgotten, only the romance of space remains ... A very strong storyline and soundtrack.
What the fuck .. she didn't come out on PS2, maybe it would pay off ... And now we would have played in the second part ...

n
n1nj4 p0w3r 18.09.21

[quote name = "Formalin"] Passed on a computer. Did not like. The game is short, the graphics are curve and the gameplay is curve. Rides on transport are miserable (AI is dumb. And in the second half the game is so elementary that you just wonder. I remember only the cool renders (I also remember that there are not enough of them) and the orchestral soundtrack. The game failed and quite naturally. [/ Quote] game failed only because of inadequate assessments, they mixed it with shit so that they did not even release patches developed

X
Xopek 18.09.21

[b] WoundedBeast [/ b], ps2 unfortunately did not pull Unreal Engine 2.0 :(

M
Master chief 18.09.21

I don’t know how for me the game is so gorgeous, the plot is generally very addictive! the atmosphere is super! I really hope that there will be a continuation! I want to believe it

B
Baguslav 18.09.21

Orton Scode Card, tried his best, and the game itself is average.

n
n1nj4 p0w3r 18.09.21

[quote name = "Master Chief"] I don’t know how for me the game is so gorgeous, the plot is generally very delayed! the atmosphere is super! I really hope that there will be a continuation! I want to believe it [/ quote] there will be no continuation, but I would also like to see it

G
Guest 18.09.21

Finally passed. The story is interesting, and the game itself is not bad.
The good news is that after the failure of Advent, the developers were able to climb steeply with their Undertow and Shadow Complex.