3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JDMaster 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Unexpected drop 2021 (Diablo 2)

173 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 29.09.21

Yeah ... Some people here just burn with a blue flame))

O
Obsessed 29.09.21

helsing2009, this one looks like a grandfather; D

h
helsing2009 29.09.21

Obsessed
The main thing he shoves in d2, judging by the Monica. Maybe he is even the "father of pg".

F
FludoTron 29.09.21

Guys, the sogik is not mine, I just threw it a little cleanly)

O
Obsessed 29.09.21

Grant was cut by Lancer 9
[_JENKA_], hmmm .. a classic for Tatarstan, you say? )) I got crazy with vidos ..)

FludoTron, better correct it on "haha lahi I'm in d2r moson and vie and further rot here are not successful"; D

D
DELETEEND 29.09.21

By the way, infa for the cat. since he loves so much about random people who knocked out a couple ..
I knocked out a friend cham. ) I threw it off in the cart ..
Already on the FP it was put up by XDD, though with the price it went a little too far, it seems to me. More expensive than jah

[
[_JENKA_] 29.09.21

Obsessed,
I also went crazy, small glass swooped down, which was even in my underpants)

n
ninada 29.09.21

Why are you dragging your speck out of this fake here? I call on Firka.

O
Obsessed 29.09.21

ninada, this is not a fake, but a grafted original d2, where even Inven is less than ng! the standard of Suffering! 😭 Your Firk should be ashamed of spoiling the players. by the way, he himself is a simple player, at least call on, at least recall .. 😉

B
Bitard 29.09.21

helsing2009

Spoiler farm

D
DELETEEND 29.09.21

Obsessed
Tupa two javols of suffering - pg and off:
on one - there are many jahs, but a small chest does not fit everything!
On the other one - put a bad bag. but there is nothing to put

nrayatstsa fast bdsm sessions - you go to the off .. And if more than a year commercials for three stretched (IT) - your choice of PG!.

Bitard
sho how? sho knocked out?
I saw streamers yesterday)
But from an old tablet, homeless people like you and a bush I can't look ((
For the tablet does not take out 1080 rubles (And the twitch does not want to spend resources on you on reprocessing up to 720 or 480

O
Obsessed 29.09.21

stretched (IT) - your choice of PG!.
DELETEEND, smacks of an option about the plug and "one")) in this situation I'm ready to break into only cl. a) for the stoned => there will be no crowd, your own cozy ladder b) the whole inventory for the drop. MB I'm spoiled, but I put on the opinion of the firmch - I consider the norms of the Inven - twice the standard: half for the cups, the rest for the volumes, the cube and the dropchan. if there will be a multi-page chest on the cell - if kaef!

by the way, what for nonsense with forced on 1080? I'm from a computer normas, but why lower the bottom? like we will not check out the beauty of the game then? (

D
DELETEEND 29.09.21

Obsessed wrote: by the
way, what for nonsense with forced on 1080?
Well, Twitch servers spend their resources on re-encoding the stream re-compression into different formats .. 720/480/360 ..
And 1080 is a kind of ordinary outgoing resolution .. See all in one.
Why recode 4 times for 4 bodies?

there the cheat is literally for half an hour, it seems to remove this restriction (at least I used to take it off, now I need more MB or longer)

C
CorvinOk 29.09.21

DELETEEND
DELETEEND wrote:
For the tablet does not take out 1080 rubles (And the twitch does not want to spend resources on you to re-compress up to 720 or 480
Tazh bid, the current is on my tablet and the Internet is Gamno, so I just chatted with Obs and some other chelobos , turning off the stream: Kappa, and when the streamer's thread of norms fell, they told me LUL.

D
DELETEEND 29.09.21

CorvinOk
You can also put audio onl) At least you will listen))

Obsessed
Well, there probably depends on how the outgoing streamer is set up. if 720 then gives 720, it will not be upscaling with neural networks on the go) it just is called INITIAL. like che barmaley on a streamer gave it and zyryte
Obsessed wrote:
it's a dream, along the way.
there is a maximum of 13cm servo and that is uenno.

R
RomanMixed 29.09.21

Vozmezd1e
despite the fact that it burns)
yes, fledged
no, did not beguiled

B
Bitard 29.09.21

DELETEEND
Drop crap vawe, za 8-9 4asov reaper ne eth, i x3-res tapki

Resolution po defaultu vse stoyalo, nado zalezt sedni, pokrutiti na 720

B