3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JDMaster 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Unexpected drop 2021 (Diablo 2)

173 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorisRazor 28.10.21

Yesterday. There still um with kountesy and schenka for a couple of days before the buzz.

K
Klassewer 28.10.21

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

What are you doing here and !!! , "I'm at my mother's photoshopper")))

B
BorisRazor 28.10.21

[_JENKA_] I
wiped out the crooked names, but how gul painted them beautifully.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Klassewer
Well, turning on a beaver in order to throw a drone on the screen on the nightmar is not at all in any gate!

Q
QverRating 28.10.21

Well, that's enough for me, probably Travinkalov.

T
Tong Biis 28.10.21

QverRating
video editing, obviously

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Enough with me, probably
QverRating, Tir, Mal and Ral will not knock themselves out! (

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

the first high rune for the entire time of playing in D2, before that only Gul with HF on PG
https://clips.twitch.tv/AmericanEmpathicTildeChocolateRain-FB1K9cK7-jW8TpBS

p
passed 28.10.21

Unexpected 1.13-drop.

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

broominspired
at first I did not even understand what it was so unfamiliar)) neither Amn nor Ort))
passed
from the chest yes

S
Sayyouneed 28.10.21

Yes, in resurrected the usual thing: zhah sur for 1 xc fell. Even somehow it became embarrassing, I chase with a fallen in enigma with a spirit sword. Do hoto ist mal is not enough;)

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

RomanMixed, nothing really surprising, just unusual after the peg. the main thing is not to lose interest in the game after such gifts from Destiny. ;-)

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

Obsessed
it, on the contrary), especially since I play on the HC) before that the max rune fell Lum, nothing good for gear either, I don't think that the runnopad will corrupt me))
and as practice has shown, the exchange of runes there is not proportional, for Vex they give Gul + Ist, for Gul they will give Ist + Mal, I, of course, sent everyone with a forest, max was given 3 Ist + Um, I also refused.
In general, Gul + Viper 28 (like for Mal) + Um + 3Pul + Lem bargained with her more
less.There Shako Vex costs, like Soj by the way))

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

RomanMixed, I should have wanted to collect! )) do you have a hota? Or do you also run "with a sword"? ; D

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

Obsessed,
wait, you still need to dress somehow before Hoto)) and for Hoto, runes are still needed, but they are not))
tomorrow I will post a vidos of my kraposorka before and after))

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

and after))
RomanMixed, Ani, Griffon, craft amul 2/20 / hp / dex / res, full pack hp skills and HOTO; D

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

Obsessed
Almost) but here infa is no longer very relevant, then I dressed up another measure)

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

RomanMixed, I'm scoring to watch guides from YouTube))) I'll ask you more beautifully! ; D

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

Obsessed
is not a guide, "I blinded him from what was" (c) :)