3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Game Impressions (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

The game is out, share your opinions.
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Obsessed
https://www.playground.ru/diablo_2_resurrected/news/vse_izvestnye_novovvedeniya_diablo_2_resurrected-1139879
True, they have already released a couple of patches - there are their changelogs.

S
Splatterhouse 28.10.21

I played pirate, but everything went fine for me, the fur parts were the same, there were no bugs, the balance did not change

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

TomHOw, Sweety_Mustard, SENKYU, SENKYU! )))

S
Stass26 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
Do they go there? Honestly, for more than 14 years of playing, I have not found 4sok swords and polearms in a normal barn. Although they fight from the usual azure, from the same place.

K
Kirito0987 28.10.21

the impression is good, but the servers have been driving something for several days

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard, tin translation! : D
SpoilerEbug = Ethereal Armor Bug - Bug with Ethereal equipment. - When adding a slot for gems in the Horadric cube, the additional effect on + 50% armor of Ethereal equipment could be replaced.
socket = cell? well, OK. for gems? and cho not for runets? : D well, and not "could be replaced", but the ending If more PPC, they would say simply: "the effect in the form of an additional + 50% def is removed")) mb is not everything so simple there? well, like - the double def was removed, but we added small fireworks that blast over you every 5-7 seconds <: D

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Obsessed
well with the translation all the same unchanged. Another noticeable problem is that it has become almost impossible to find usable guides outside of the city - everything is littered with shit from ex poeshers and other diablo 3 lovers in the style of "this fieldarm increases the attack range and the smiter needs to gain 3 + AP for a comfortable game."

I
Ixiot 28.10.21

I decided to play while in solo mode. The magpie disappeared on the software bark. Negative impressions, I thought it wouldn’t affect me.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard, why look for them? IN OUR YEARS, you can stupidly rely on intuition; D

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

In short, I liked the new design as a whole, a lot of things are very pleasing to the eye against the background of the previous "beauties". there are small moments of inconvenience, let's see if there are new ones. I will not return the babos.

A
Affekt77 28.10.21

The graphon is at a decent level at its highest settings. He started playing with a necrom summoner and along the way this is the most unsuccessful build in the game. skeletons and a mercenary constantly hit the walls in the corridor locations, on the complexity of hell it is generally complete trash. In general, there is still an ambiguous opinion about the game, I think some game moments could be brought to mind, and not just the graphics. In technical terms, everything is ok, without crashes and similar garbage. After the last patch, when entering the game, it enrages to sit and wait for your turn online, although for some reason this happens mainly in the daytime, in the evening it is easier to enter the game, the queue or not, or it is small.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Affekt77, the game is old, it has a lot of features and nuances (some could be corrected over the years, but alas), I strongly advise you to be the first to make a Blizzard-magician according to someone's guide. Summoner play very good. it is not easy and in d2r it is better not to start without collecting Enigma's belly (Jah Ith Ber). in Ani, the summoner blooms.
there is a type on YouTube, YbuBaKa - with all the pathos, quite literate in materiel and can explain in accessible language.
PS the second one is better to do a fall on the Blessed Hammer (also, according to the guide). this is imho of course)

d
diabloid1234 28.10.21

This game is terrible. Not only does it still have a common loot, and it turns out that you can play in a group only for fun or experience, because in 95% of cases, everything that falls will go to teammates. So also there is nothing to do there except for the farming of things. Everyone runs like hamsters in a wheel to finally assemble a powerful build, but they don't see beyond their nose and don't realize what to do next when they finally assemble it. Running in crowds to the baalrans again? It will get bored already at the assembly stage. Pvp? Most classes are not suitable for this and will die in a second from a hammerdin with an enigma. I was hoping that the game will add what all diabloids have 15 years ago, but the Blizzards decided to revive everything that we have long outgrown. And ladder, a system for automatically throwing characters into a sump after a few months, the developers are considering the idea of ​​doing this every three months. And if you have a personal life and do not want to kill all your free time for farming, your character will be somewhere out there on the sidelines that everyone avoids. Many even previously took a vacation for this, but to see such a thing in 21 is already wildness. But without all this, the game is no longer interesting, it is enough to start the usual Diablo 2 with an inventory editor, and the desire to move forward along the character's stairs will disappear in a couple of hours, or just download someone else's character. There are games that bring much more fun without harming the rest of life, I hope the rest will go through a rethinking of old hits. just start the usual Diablo 2 with the inventory editor, and the desire to move forward along the character's stairs will disappear in a couple of hours, or just download someone else's character. There are games that bring much more fun without harming the rest of life, I hope the rest will go through a rethinking of old hits. just start the usual Diablo 2 with the inventory editor, and the desire to move forward along the character's stairs will disappear in a couple of hours, or just download someone else's character. There are games that bring much more fun without harming the rest of life, I hope the rest will go through a rethinking of old hits.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

diabloid1234 wrote:
Pvp? Most of the classes are not suitable for this and will die in a second from a hammerdin with an enigma.
Don't mislead people. Hammerdin with an enigma will die, chasing a magpie, his traps will be pumped with a shadow that spawns mindblasts, even a cut boner (a bug with marwolves works with a current on pg) will spoil your nerves.
PC is generally a separate genre of pvp (which, by the way, is extremely rare - usually the developed ones worry that a hamster with a burnt butt can do a refund), where a tough Persian in an enigma can suddenly take a shot from a sorka or a noob on a furry druid. There are more pvp builds, it's just hard to understand this without delving into pvp.

Farming can also be interesting - just glance at the number of views and views for videos / streams marked "Holy grail", although less perverse types of farming (in the grail, 90% of the items you are looking for are not even suitable for passing) can be delaying.

d
diabloid1234 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
PC is generally a separate pvp genre (which, by the way, is extremely rare - usually developers worry that a hamster with a burnt butt can make a refund), where a tough Persian in an enigma can suddenly one-shot an mf sorka or noob on a fur druid. There are more pvp builds, it's just hard to understand this without delving into pvp.
Any melee fighter in pvp is rubbish, and in general there are somewhere 3-4 good builds, everything else has no adequate chances except perhaps luck. But the question was not what to do as soon as you reach the limit, there are no more activities in the game other than this very pvp, for this purpose they came up with a ladder with the transfer of characters every six months (perhaps now every 3 months), which is equivalent to a wipe.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Farming can also be interesting - just glance at the number of views and views of videos / streams,
because there is nothing else, and it is done only according to special rules. The first character is necessarily a magpie (sorceress), because only she is able to adequately farm bosses. You need to be ready to do 50 runs in a row for the boss for + -5 minutes to get a useful thing, and tinker on the English-speaking forum in order to somehow exchange it, without even having an auction in the game.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Don't mislead people
The game itself is misleading in various complexities. It is gorgeous in the first playthrough to enjoy dark places, listen to amazing music and feel this atmosphere, but then the game begins, which it is better not to waste time on, this is the rethinking that should have come much earlier

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

diabloid1234 wrote:
Any melee fighter in pvp is rubbish,
uh-huh, - a barbarian, a smiley, some manage to play a rabies with a druid. Nubs can be broken in general by any sane mischief-maker. I forgot the Assassin - in a cool imba outfit, due to the shadow spawning the mindblasts.
diabloid1234 wrote:
The first character is necessarily a sorceress (sorceress) is
optional - but it's easier for her to farm a speck to start. And you can go through the game with other classes, - and in the end, the barbarian farm better gear, and the Javazon has the best masskill and dps in one target. About 50 races - this is strong, here people make 5k races; D
In order to at least exchange it - yes, in this online game you HAVE to communicate with other players! But some of them are still assholes; C

diabloid1234 wrote:
on which it is better not to waste time
on games in general, it is better not to waste time - they are all absolutely useless

d
diabloid1234 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
About 50 races is strong, here people do 5k races;
Well, why waste time then, if the game is 5000 short races in the same scenario. It's easier to play in the Minesweeper built into Windows, there is even more variety.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
it's better not to waste time on games at all - they are all absolutely useless.
Games allow you to relax and sometimes get a unique experience that is not available in real life. But this game cannot give this, and if it were not a childhood game, it would have become on a par with a bunch of MMOs of near-Korean grindilos, which no self-respecting gamer has noticed for a long time. And you will come to the same conclusion, some earlier, some later

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

It's easier to play in the Minesweeper built into Windows, there is even more variety of
diabloid1234, are there any problems with this ^? : D or do you want to convince us not to bang in the shit Devil Two? ))) Well, we ourselves are on the edge, purely grafonium confused us for a while ;-)

Sweety_Mustard, what are you, brother, how did you get dressed already there? I was jerking off with Travi the whole night yesterday, my gear falls badly, but I picked up two Veks and suddenly Berchik! )) It's not long before Infica, and there is a pkhbr with Bastardsky, then I will make Eni a summoner under his zila - protect the bundle! 99th how the hell to do! ))))

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Obsessed
not, I haven't finished playing yet XD And to be honest, your enthusiasm even scares me)

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard, pzz, you trawl one, and the other gets hit! : D I have one close, though it is already 72 lvl, but still far from the boor)) in the coming week there is a chance to develop sensitively in the game (and subdegrade in real life, gygygy)