3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Game Impressions (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

The game is out, share your opinions.
77 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drokz88 28.10.21

I bought the game the day after the release. After several sorties with the subsequent removal of the character, he returned the money. A month has passed. Tell me, can the game be played now, or is it just as buggy? I read about queues online. How about offline mode? Is it playable now, or is it also unstable like online?

d
diabloid1234 28.10.21

Drokz88 wrote:
After several flights with the subsequent removal of the character, I returned the money. A month has passed. Tell me, can the game be played now, or is it just as buggy?
The mice cried, injected, but continued to gnaw the cactus

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Drokz88, this is not "buggy", but the unavailability of servers for such an influx of hamsters after advertising. I think the "superfluous" will subside and become normal. and with offline, what problems can there be? no, I'm just wondering, maybe I'm not in the subject.

diabloid1234, delicious cactus ;-)

D
Drokz88 28.10.21

Obsessed wrote:
what problems with offline?
I bought the game for the second time. Purely for offline play.
I go in, to enter the battlenet queue, to play in offline mode, you need to press the escape I
press the escape, in response the inscription "blah blah blah you have not entered the game for 30 days, so to play offline you need to go to the battle.net" ...
I'm trying go in, there are 110 people, I stand in it for 20 minutes, and 110 people remain

Curtain))

I bought it to play offline, but I can't go offline because of the queue ...

I
Ixiot 28.10.21

Drokz88
The queue was 476 over the weekend.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

if you haven't logged into the game for 30 days
Drokz88, try to create 1 online char and chat with Akara (early in the morning).

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

in short, the graphonium bomb, of the fat minuses - the work of servers. either their capacities are not enough (on a weekday morning), or they are being knocked down by someone who wants to dupanut hairun, but drops from the game will be intolerable in the future. the palados has become like a monkey. ama - to the shabby accountant. I have everything: D
there are minor differences in the game, but it takes a long time to write about them and they don't really float.

B
Bayanov25 03.11.21

I welcome everyone.
Played. Unhurriedly rocked the magpie to 82nd.
What did not like:
1. Queues.
2. Frequent mistakes when entering creating a game.
3. Long entrance to the teleport.
I liked the chest very much. The graphics are good but distracting. The template just breaks ... It seems everything is familiar, but it looks different. I play in a classic design. It's a pity you can't set it as default.
The second window is sorely lacking. You need to think about how to implement it. Second account via virtual machine?
WSG not working?

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

The graphics are good but distracting. The template just breaks ... It seems everything is familiar, but it looks different. I play in a classic design. It's a pity you can't set it as default
Bayanov25, uncle .. are you all right? : D

Second account via virtual machine?
purely as an option: to be friends with someone, holding a common account with the bo / ench, golder, konvopal, dressed in parkas.

WSG not working?
wrote that they removed, yes

B
Bayanov25 03.11.21

I'm very well. Apparently 18 years of games leave their mark)) I generally don't perceive the new graphic solution. With wsg, I figured it out. Have the sores with freezing charge been removed interestingly?

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

Bayanov25, it seems, is also yes, tk. I'm a boor myself, Wait a minute (because of poverty, I managed to get 70-80% frw) and never "stuck" into mobs on a charge. the truth is, there is a great sadness - sometimes you cast hammers, but you cannot stop for a dash. this is a real sadness .. for now I hope that the problem is in me.

the old grafonium, in my opinion, looks worse in the game than before. not just compared to new. I am personally "distracted" only by the shift of the orbs of hp / mana (and skill icons) to the center. once glanced briefly - emptiness! in a panic he drank a regik. and the ball xn is not there, but next to it)))

001fess 03.11.21

the most peppy gameplay in 2021. I didn't keep track of a couple of seconds - I dropped the ends.

O
Obsessed 03.11.21

001fess, do you play hardcore? )

A
Affekt77 03.11.21

In the afternoon there is a queue of 200+ people, while you are waiting for yours, the desire to play has already disappeared, I wanted to make a refund of the game, but the freaks from the bliz politely refused. Of course, I will skip the fourth part, with such an attitude towards their audience, the Blizzards walk through the forest.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

in short, everything is ok with the game, except perhaps for a number of points: 1) it is not clear why the cooldowns for entering the game (even your own), if it was not possible to enter the previous one (for any reason), 2) longer transitions between locks, which makes it difficult , as before the dashing potsiks did "while the people in the 5th act of siski crumple, I do grass, shenka with eldrich and diablo," after-hours - sasai without bo, encha, Druedic spirit. : D

q
qPash 10.11.21

Obsessed
That I have carved out a minute to play =)
You see what kind of suffering, one-window, transitions between locks, there is no bargaining in the chat, etc. Firk, but I didn't think of this ...
And now the rating table will be filed with a ladder in addition for 5-6 months, as is customary for them. And the cycle of suffering turns out =) Play nIhacha!

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

qPash, no, in general, I'm fine, except for the cooldowns. and the fact that the ladder is short is yes, crap. but I don't intend to take 96+))