3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enik1987 29.09.21 12:04 pm

Cheating in the game (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

Hello everyone,
I want to tell you some sad news.

The game has been completely hacked to edit everything in the game for the official version.

The only thing is that the rolls of things remain in their maximum stat limits.

You can unscrew the character's statues and do everything to the maximum, HP in general is very much unscrewed.

This is very sad and you lose interest in playing even when you don't use it yourself, since there is and will be a cheater with crazy stats and excellent things.
These things are now being sold to order and there will be things with not only cheaters but also streamers and ordinary players who will surpass you and me in everything.
After that, there is no desire to play and farm.

I hope Bliz will officially admit that they crap once again and will apologize along with fixing the game and make it 100% secure as promised.

Information and the cheat itself can be found on the English-language forums.
63 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 29.09.21

nice

M
Mardrok 29.09.21

enik1987
Worse ... there is still an editor, he also allows you to change the stats on objects as you want))
Spoilerhttps: //d2s.dschu012.dev/

e
enik1987 29.09.21

Mardrok
Yes, I also wrote thanks about that.

The fact is that the beta was hacked up and down, private servers, a way to play offline, editing everything, and when the game was released, everything was ready, all that was left was to update the Cheats for a slightly different version of the game from the beta.

M
Mardrok 29.09.21

enik1987
well, pirate servers can be used as test servers, for running the next build, even convenient for studying mechanics ... but online I think they will strictly monitor this ...

G
Grobovskaya 29.09.21

Well, there are cheats and what? Online, most likely you will fly into a banana, and who cares about the offline version, which even breaks easily even artmani. The game was broken, but again. The network part is on the Blizzard servers, offline mode is only available.

R
RomanMixed 29.09.21

I just play it, and not compete with whom the banana is longer, the
game is interesting in itself, I never used artmani even in the distant zero years

e
enik1987 29.09.21

Grobovskaya
The fact of the matter is that they are breaking online now and, for example, by transferring gold or things to another account, they sell for real money, on order, any thing with any rolls. This is not traceable and suggests that the game has become Pei Tu Vin. If you go through the game as if to score and score, then it doesn't matter. But if you want to be at the top of Ladder, then forget there is no chance without paytu wines. And already now it turns out without a week since the game came out, there are already things that have been farming for months by the entire server. For casual people, of course, there is no difference.

B
Baxmep 29.09.21

enik1987
do not write nonsense, everything is perfectly tracked by logs ...

G
Grobovskaya 29.09.21

enik1987Persa are stored on the Blizzard server, I doubt that it cannot be tracked. Even without cheats, rmt would have been like that. A striking example is PoE. And in the tops of the ladder there will be bots rather than cheaters.

S
SMDR 29.09.21

Maybe that's why the ladder was not launched at the start? 😒

m
macsim702 29.09.21

So it's tough. What does it mean that d2p will be like d3 on consoles, the same broken line?

e
enik1987 29.09.21

macsim702
On consoles, most likely yes, but on PC I hope for the best.

e
enik1987 29.09.21

Grobovskaya
I've been playing PoE since the beta release, the game is already pretty boring despite the new content in the seasons. I talked with the developers and there the problem is different, I'm sure the same as Blizzard will have. When transferring something to another character, they cannot find who it was and return and change it only the ban of the one who transferred it initially, and the recipient remains safe unless a report is thrown at him. And about the PoE ladder, there are all RMT in the top and not bots, I myself ran with those who are in the top PoE ladder and I know many others from the top, there is only RMT. And in d3 there are bots in the top ladder.

e
enik1987 29.09.21

SMDR
Blizzards generally had a start as usual, characters were deleted, progress was thrown, servers fell ... what's the ladder when the game contains bugs of the old d2.

G
Grobovskaya 29.09.21

enik1987
I was just about the ladder d3 and hinted. My mistake that I did not specify))) I think bots will appear earlier than cheats in large quantities. In addition, the Blizzards quickly cover the shops with cheats in their games, unless of course they abandon d2r. (Even if and they will ban the original cheater with cheat items, that's already good.

e
enik1987 29.09.21

Baxmep
Who told you that everything is perfectly tracked by logs? I work in an IT architect and it’s even difficult to imagine how many logs for each character in the game should be processed by artificial intelligence or lerning machine if they have it at all in this project, judging by how they were hacked in full. And no one will be engaged in manual work. So far, there are no bans and no one on the forums where they practice Cheats is unbanned.

s
scanx 29.09.21

Is enik1987
so hacked online or offline? Nobody canceled the old editors for offline.
And don't give a damn about the priatsky servers

e
enik1987 29.09.21

Grobovskaya
Yes, I really hope that they will fix everything, but so far the start of the first week has completely failed. As for Pharma in MF and RMT, I'm not opposed. I am against the fact that now any thing without Pharma is created and sold to you.

e
enik1987 29.09.21

scanx
Hacked online official from Blizzards for this, I created this topic, and they update Cheats as soon as Blizzards released the last patch. Also, the creation of things with any rolls and stats are created and they are now sold for RMT. That is, a bunch of top things for RMTs (streamers, donators) are already being poured into the gaming economy.

G
Grobovskaya 29.09.21

enik1987
So where do they sell? On ownedcore, on the contrary, they are only looking for teams for farming with a sale, or at least they offer a couple of clothes. Or are you talking about d2 jsp?