3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enik1987 29.09.21 12:04 pm

Cheating in the game (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

Hello everyone,
I want to tell you some sad news.

The game has been completely hacked to edit everything in the game for the official version.

The only thing is that the rolls of things remain in their maximum stat limits.

You can unscrew the character's statues and do everything to the maximum, HP in general is very much unscrewed.

This is very sad and you lose interest in playing even when you don't use it yourself, since there is and will be a cheater with crazy stats and excellent things.
These things are now being sold to order and there will be things with not only cheaters but also streamers and ordinary players who will surpass you and me in everything.
After that, there is no desire to play and farm.

I hope Bliz will officially admit that they crap once again and will apologize along with fixing the game and make it 100% secure as promised.

Information and the cheat itself can be found on the English-language forums.
63 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon Lore 07.10.21

Kaid_Rim_Falar
Kaid_Rim_Falar wrote:
And cheating is not held in high esteem on the battalion.
Very much even held in high esteem. For only $ 6-8 per month. You buy a basic paid cheat from Lee Peng - which costs only $ 3.5 and works on StarCraft, WOW, Diablo, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm. Further, literally for a penny, plus or minus a dollar for the function, you pay for the necessary. None of my friends playing these games who have been using this cheat for many years have ever been caught. There will be a total of two dozen of them, if not more.
I have been using the same Chinese cheat for Call of Duty for several years now and have never been caught.
You shouldn't be so naive and consider the battle net something reliable. Paid cheats for years, completely flawlessly, have been used in absolutely all online games of any genre!

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

Dragon Lore, yes, it's a well-known fact that reduces ladder to absurdity. and graphonium will not change anything .. :) if only suddenly it becomes important for the Blizzards and they start cheating. but the reputation of the off will be difficult to fix)

D
Dragon Lore 07.10.21

Obsessed
There is no point in cheating. The demand for cheats is huge, otherwise so many people would create paid cheats. In Warface, for example, they tried to defeat the cheats by introducing a hellish donation into the game. Pay more and bend everyone down. It seems to be logical. I am a member of one of the top clans and until now there is not so much, compared to the others, somewhere around 15-20 K rubles per month. Absolutely the entire clan is sitting on paid chitaka. This is despite the fact that there are players donating at 30, or even 50 thousand per month. As if for such a donate you can tear everyone to shreds and without cheats. In theory. In practice, almost the entire top of Warface is hellish cheating hellish donators. What to do, this is the reality.

M
Max Yakushko 07.10.21

Dragon Lore
, what is the point of playing like that? I am a great mommy hacker and I bend everyone with cheats? Increases self-esteem?)

D
Dragon Lore 07.10.21

Max Yakushko
Max Yakushko wrote:
what's the point of playing like that?
This is obvious - it is much simpler, easier, faster in terms of pumping, and if there is donat in the game, it is also cheaper.

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

until at first not so much, in comparison with the others, somewhere around 15-20 K rubles per month
What to do
Dragon Lore, don’t donate, or don’t play it. I write without emotion, I really don't see the point)

this is the reality.
my reality is completely different,

simpler, easier, faster it
resembles the logic "I am standing in a public toilet, the stench hurts my eyes, but oh, joy: they are ready to sell me a dezik!)

it’s also cheaper. It’s
cheaper not to spend my only life on this. But I don’t argue I will, of course ;-)

D
Dragon Lore 07.10.21

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
don’t donate, or don’t play it.
Why not donate or play all of a sudden? If you like the game and have money, then it's not a pity to pay for entertainment.
Obsessed wrote:
My reality is completely different
Each has its own reality and each is more correct in its own way than the others.
Obsessed wrote:
reminiscent of the logic "I am standing in a public toilet, the stench hurts my eyes, but oh joy: they are ready to sell me a dezik!
A very strange comparison. The logic there is simple - if you pump up to the maximum level with the maximum donation in, say, 3 months and then you are guaranteed to win, say, in one case out of five. Almost the same with the cheat, but without donation. If you use both, then you spend a month and a half on pumping, and you can win in 9 out of 10 cases. All this is conditional - I just convey the meaning in a simple form. It becomes much easier to play with the word. Well, depending on which game there can be a lot of pluses. For example, special offers or some new items in the game in limited quantities. If this is not purely for donation - I bought yours too, but some game element for which you need to spend time + skill, then donators + cheaters will take most of it. Well, again, the top clans / groups / players. To keep it, almost all popular games use paid private cheats. I will say more, for several months now they have been using the Project EPO device in some shooters. This is an electronic device, not a software cheat, but hardware. In the COP, where donat does not give any advantage in characteristics, but only a visual effect in the form of a painted barrel, this device instantly brought the owners to the top. I think it's not a secret for anyone that almost the entire TOP in the CS is a solid aimbot in conjunction with a wallhack, or low damage, in rare cases with invisibility. The electronic device, in fact, made it easier to reshape the top. Cheat software cheaters were quickly and easily replaced by cheat iron cheaters. and "iron". In the COP, where donat does not give any advantage in characteristics, but only a visual effect in the form of a painted barrel, this device instantly brought the owners to the top. I think it's not a secret for anyone that almost the entire TOP in the CS is a solid aimbot in conjunction with a wallhack, or low damage, in rare cases with invisibility. The electronic device, in fact, made it easier to reshape the top. Cheat software cheaters were quickly and easily replaced by cheat iron cheaters. and "iron". In the COP, where donat does not give any advantage in characteristics, but only a visual effect in the form of a painted barrel, this device instantly brought the owners to the top. I think it's not a secret for anyone that almost the entire TOP in the CS is a solid aimbot in conjunction with a wallhack, or low damage, in rare cases with invisibility. The electronic device, in fact, made it easier to reshape the top. Cheat software cheaters were quickly and easily replaced by cheat iron cheaters. made the task of redrawing the top easier. Cheat software cheaters were easily and quickly replaced by cheat iron cheaters. made the task of redrawing the top easier. Cheat software cheaters were easily and quickly replaced by cheat iron cheaters.
Obsessed wrote: it’s
cheaper not to waste my only life on this
Hmm ... it’s one thing if I was spending the weekend playing games and not having fun with friends and booze or family. But here the situation seems to be different. I have to do something at work: D From 9 am to 6 pm, all my work is done in an hour, maximum two. Do not sit on YouTube for 6-7 hours a day, 5 days a week!

h
helsing2009 07.10.21

Hmm. Let me put it simply. Chitaks are just crooked, bad people. Offended by those who can complete the game the way the developer intended. Interfering with the play of normal people. Chelik takes the game, but it is not given to him, or they KNOW online (donate garbage dumps are not considered at all). And instead of improving their skills, they buy cheats and begin to interfere with the game for those who were able to achieve success in the game by spending their time. I am silent about the single cheaters, let them do what they want. That would have come up with developed special enclosures for chitakov. Instead of bans, they would send all the cheaters to this corral and let them arrange "fisting anal" for each other.

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

it becomes much easier to play
paid private cheats
made the task of redrawing the top easier.
We must do something at work: D
Dragon Lore, sad infa, but in my opinion, it makes little sense to convince each other of something)

C
Coronavirus 07.10.21

helsing2009
helsing2009 wrote:
donate garbage dumps are not considered at all
What's wrong with donated games? The developers assess the situation soberly and give the players an advantage without cheating. Apparently you have no idea how huge the demand is for the possibility of rapid growth in games at the expense of real money. So, the demand is huge, just unrealistically huge. At the same time, the developer's profit skyrockets. Here is the purest law of the market and our way of life: there is a demand for a product or service - we provide a product or service. Be realistic or something. Those who have more money in real life are better off, a lot is available to them, just like the quality of everything will be higher. OK, I don’t like games with donations that give advantages in stats, gear, abilities and so on, well, play those that don’t have this. But you don't like them either, because the commentary is full of the whining "oh, the cheaters are tired."
I will not write nonsense from the category of "do not play games at all" or "do not play online play single". Just take a look at reality and assess it soberly. For the sake of quick and easy profit, people go to all kinds of crimes from blackmail, theft, robbery and robbery, to murder. This is despite the fact that between society and such actions there is a criminal code and long terms of imprisonment. In world sports for several decades, it is not those who are "Faster, higher, stronger" who rule, but the country whose doping is invisible for anti-doping control - why don't you cheat?
helsing2009 wrote:
instead of improving their skills, they buy cheats and begin to interfere with the game for those who were able to achieve success in the game by spending their time
What's stopping you from using cheats? Can I have an honest and sane answer? Only without the pretentious illusory "honesty, conscientiousness, decency, conscientiousness, nobility" and other rubbish which, even in real life, is practically nonexistent, much less in virtual.

h
helsing2009 07.10.21

Coronavirus
Well, let's analyze what you wrote. Although there is no particular desire to argue, I will take time for one answer.
Coronavirus wrote: What's wrong with donated games? Those who have more money in real life are better off, much is available to them, just like the quality of everything will be higher.
These games are not interesting to me. Why would I waste my TIME and MONEY, if there is a character richer and just better than me in everything? There are a bunch of rich people who pinch the poor. Well, ok, someone likes BDSM - their business. The fact that I consider such games to be rubbish is my opinion.
Coronavirus wrote:
OK, I don’t like games with donations that give advantages in stats, gear, abilities, and so on, well, play those that don’t have this. But you don't like them either, because the commentary is full of "oh, I'm tired of cheaters."
Xs, where you saw that I do not like ordinary games and whining about the fact that cheaters are tired of. I just expressed my opinion about cheaters and who I think they are. I.
Coronavirus wrote:
I will not write nonsense from the category of "do not play games at all" or "do not play online play single".
I have already grown from the age when I was playing games. Real Madrid is quite enough. But sometimes I allow myself to relax. Mostly in a single, if not strange. Or online, where there are no cheaters, or they sit below water and quieter than grass, without interfering with normal people to play. Maybe they are there and draw themselves gear and stats, as long as they do not bother me, I don’t care about them.
Coronavirus wrote:
For the sake of quick and easy profit, people go to all kinds of crimes from blackmail, theft, robbery and robbery, to murder. This is despite the fact that between society and such actions there is a criminal code and long terms of imprisonment.
Xs finally, how did you manage to compare real with virtual. But for a minute, in China, cheating is a criminal offense if SHO.
Coronavirus wrote:
For several decades, the world sports have been ruled not by those who are "Faster, higher, stronger", but by the country whose doping is not noticeable for anti-doping control - why don't you cheat?
That is why I am not interested in sports, from the word AT ALL. I will not express my opinion about sports, otherwise right now it will start to blaze here.
Coronavirus wrote:
What's stopping you from using cheats? Can I have an honest and sane answer?
I tried cheats when I was still at school. In GTA there and other singles. And even then I came to the conclusion for myself that cheats lead to degradation. That the games where I cheated are starting to bother me. It gets boring. Every challenge disappears. Why would I bother, come up with tactics or try different approaches to the situation, if I can just use a cheat. I cannot convey that feeling when I passed San Andreas without cheats for real 100%, it was wild satisfaction.
helsing2009 wrote:
I 'll just say. Chitaks are just crooked, bad people.
You will say right now: "So you turn out to be crooked too?" My answer is: Yes, when I was n * t * com, I tried cheats and I don’t deny it. Why I stopped using, the answer is above.
Coronavirus wrote:
"honesty, conscientiousness, decency, conscientiousness, generosity" and other rubbish which, even in real life, is practically not left, where in the virtual world.
You're right about that, bro. This world has long been the one with the hair.

Obsessed
Damn, bp @ T. You rubbed the reply block that was meant for me. Refreshed the page, but it is not. I wanted to answer, I already forgot what was there. I was especially crazy about the "donat + cheat" bundle

K
King tubby 07.10.21

Are there cheats online? if not, then to hell with them, who needs offline me xs

C
Coronavirus 07.10.21

helsing2009 Neeeee
))) this world is not the same with hair. The world is only in the stage of cheroshima. In the next 10 years, the one with the hair will loom on the horizon and then it will be possible to say with confidence that it came suddenly, but was visible from afar: D
Your position on cheats is clear to me. Well, there is nothing to say - to each his own. It also sways the age at which a person leaves games, cheats, etc. Someone already by the age of 30 loses their Internet, and someone after 40 is playing excitedly and waiting for new releases.
And at the expense of the crime, I know perfectly well that in China, South Korea and some states, cheating in online games is punishable by law. But we are not them. And they are not a standard. The number of people willing to cheat is not decreasing; on the contrary, the number is growing every year. Even in the late 90s and early 2000s, there were a lot of them. Medal of Honor, Quake, Age of Empires, Generals, Unreal Tournament, Starcraft, NetStorm: Islands At War and the same Half - Life. There were cheaters at least one third of the total number of users. Every third or fourth hack in Kwake guaranteed a meeting with a cheater, who insolently, in one snout, shot all the tima, while not losing a single gram of health. Time passed, demand increased from year to year, and when the developers began to introduce the first anti-cheats, the demand increased even more. The first paid cheats began to appear around 2007. By the way, China, with its stance on cheating, is now the leader in the number of enthusiasts who have put together a team for the production of high-quality cheating software. Indians in the last 5 years have also been actively writing such programs. My nickname (here's such a pun) also had a huge impact on cheating. Yes, don't be surprised. In Pindostan and Europe, a lot of craftsmen appeared who began to earn money by creating paid cheats. Coronavirus isolation, little money, people stayed at home. Who played, and who wrote and sold cheats to those who played;) who began to make money by creating paid cheats. Coronavirus isolation, little money, people stayed at home. Who played, and who wrote and sold cheats to those who played;) who began to make money by creating paid cheats. Coronavirus isolation, little money, people stayed at home. Who played, and who wrote and sold cheats to those who played;)
helsing2009 wrote:
I will not express my opinion about sports right now, otherwise right now it will start to blaze
here it was possible to replace the word "sport" with any other industry ... production, judicial system, trade, politics ... There is no difference: everything sold - resold - bribed, etc. By the way, yes, elections in all countries have long been cheating with donations.
Shh ....
Spoiler

h
helsing2009 07.10.21

Coronavirus
Thanks of course for the dedication to the world of cheats.
Coronavirus wrote:
Every third or fourth hack in Kwake guaranteed a meeting with a cheater who, insolently, in one snout, shot the whole team, while not losing a single gram of health.
Well, do you think this is the norm? And in general, do you consider online cheating a normal phenomenon in general? Which you don't need to fight, etc. Even take your analogy with real life.
Coronavirus wrote: For the sake of quick and easy profit, people go to all kinds of crimes from blackmail, theft, robbery and robbery, to murder.
Those. this is normal?

Okay though, arguing is really pointless. As you said to each his own. But if cheaters bother me, then they don't need to wonder why I have such an opinion about them.

Forgot to add
Coronavirus wrote:
Yes, don't be surprised.
I've heard it somewhere.
Maybe it just seemed ... it is necessary to tie up with the "lower" Internet

C
Coronavirus 07.10.21

helsing2009
Crimes for easy money is literally as old as the world. This is human nature. We, as a species, can kill not only for food or entertainment, but simply out of whim, revenge, and even antipathy.
Online cheating is inevitable. There will always be a player who wants to achieve the goal in a shorter and easier way, while absolutely not experiencing the inconvenience of the dishonesty of this method. And immediately there will be a crowd of imitators who will say "and we want it that way." I cannot consider him abnormal, because it is as trivial as the expression "water is wet". Yes, the phenomenon is not pleasant, but nothing can be done about it. Fighting cheating is like fighting windmills. An absolutely useless exercise, since there is always a skilled worker who will find a way to bypass the program. Take the same COP. The creators of some premium cheats have gotten used to monitoring anti-cheats and anti-bots for over a decade. The cheat turns off as soon as some manipulations are carried out with the anti-cheat in the form of updates or modifications. The great and terrible VAC has not been a hindrance to some cheats since 2005. At the same time, VAC is one of the most effective anti-cheats. There’s another pattern that you’re supposedly not going to like because of your heightened sense of fairness. The cooler and more sensitive the anti-cheat, the more false positives it has;) And here it often comes to the point of absurdity, when a lot of honest players get banned, and real cheaters continue to play.
I remember the CS version 1.6 at our work, half of the department was sitting in it. We played without cheats. VAC was just being rolled around then. The internet was on ADSL. In one day, bans flew in to everyone. Absolutely everyone. Fortunately, the system administrator was meticulous and did not regret a couple of weeks for the proceedings. As a result, everyone was unbanned. The reason is fax. An ordinary apparatus. When there was a fax in the telephone line, there were some signals. As the sysadmin told us, the fax was on the same line as the ADSL modem and there was something overlapping or something like that. What VAC detected there - I have no idea, but the sediment remained not due to the fact that the ban came to us. And due to the fact that he did NOT fly to the logistics department, where 7 people were constantly playing with cheats.
I am not a supporter of hard cheating testing and anti-cheating. This will entail many innocently banned. And cheaters will simply buy another left account and continue to play on it.

q
qPash 07.10.21

Bug on cold and dupes =)

D
DanilDN 07.10.21

game breaks artmani? I remember the original did not break so badly.

-
-zotik- 28.10.21

qPash
seems to break because of this servo, at least that's how they write

m
miner1302 28.10.21

enik1987
Well, cheat will show off for a week or two in the top or somewhere else, the Blizzard policy regarding cheats is very tough, the perment is banned and that's it. You have to be rich to allow yourself to buy new accounts for 40 Euros. I once indulged myself once in 2000 with a shaggy map hack in a classic d2, the ban flew much worse and the block hung until 2018 without explaining the reasons.

[
[_JENKA_] 09.12.21

Dragon Lore
well you and nubas