3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Clockwork Bird 29.09.21 12:07 pm

Weapon Tuning (White Gold: War in Paradise)

I read somewhere that Xenus 2 has a silencer. Did anyone find him or not?

ZY by the way, if someone is interested in where to get the kolyator sight on the AK, then you should go through all the missions for the guerrilla on the balena
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 29.09.21

Not a silencer in the game, but a pity.

R
RadSiGER 29.09.21

The game passed, the silencer was never found ...

C
Clockwork Bird 29.09.21

Blah. In 1 xenus, although the cartridges were silent, there is no this either ((

V
Vitalker 29.09.21

I found a collimator without guerillas missions. And about the muffler, though, I also found it only on the M4 and all this is in one place on the base of the officials where the fortress is where you need to pick up the statuette. I scoured there for two hours with something and did not think to find. Now the partisan from the mountain only with the M4 in stealth mode took out everyone.

R
Reider 76 29.09.21

On off. The forum contains a file on the sale of weapons, some dialogues have been corrected, silent cartridges and armors from the first part have been returned, and rem. kits for weapons. Antivirus warning can block the site referring to its harmfulness !!

L
Lуnх 29.09.21

because of this, I did not go there, and why does the virus have such a reaction?

Z
Zere 29.09.21

I don't know what kind of problem you have with the calimator, but they gave it to me for the first mission, where you need to get the boatman's good from the bottom ...

L
Lуnх 29.09.21

probably not all, I did not have such "thanks", do you still have options to find it?

R
RadSiGER 29.09.21

LOLALITA
Sight on AK-47 can be bought on the 2nd island from the arms dealer who lives in the building where the CIA officer ...

L
Lуnх 29.09.21

Thanks. but I have already upgraded the attack aircraft, and there is a sniper.

R
RadSiGER 29.09.21

LOLALITA
Clear I also like the upgraded M-ka

Z
Zere 29.09.21

and is it only one level of kalimator, or is it even better, as with other modifications?
and can you improve the pistol for shooting underwater?

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 29.09.21

There is no muffler. And how can you tune a weapon? Can be upgraded.

Y
Yur af 29.09.21

LOLALITA
The sight on AK-47 can be bought on the 2nd island from the arms dealer who lives in the building where the CIA officer ... is
not there! I was looking for improvements throughout the game and I did not find any sight, not a jammer, not a grenade launcher. current m4a1 with which you can swim under water from the special forces on a dry cargo ship, you will select it according to the plot, otherwise you will not chew it. from those who are not trapped in this, I do not know if they have such. I know the current that she has a flashlight screwed on the bottom.

R

The Kalimator on the AK-47 is given to you by the guerrillas after the murder of Don Guillermo, you won't find such a thing in the game anymore.

Y
Yur af 29.09.21

nifiga they give you a rocket this is a suitcase sinik well as repairing vehicles or improving the barrel such as expanding the store. Who will tell the thread by the way what kind of boxes are a red rocket, a white rocket, a blue rocket and how to use it (I have a suspicion that this is an improvement, no one wants to hook it up, and it doesn’t get it on its own, which just didn’t even drag the cursor with a suitcase on the trunk was pointing. well, nifiga and that's it).

M
MORFLOT 29.09.21

And everyone is silently silent, but the question is hanging in the air. I have the same garbage, and there is also a gray suitcase, arrows are also not clear?

M
MORFLOT 29.09.21

If anyone knows, write at least a hint.

R

Dear friends, these suitcases are ammunition for carved guns.

M
MORFLOT 29.09.21

what does cut mean?