3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Clockwork Bird 29.09.21 12:07 pm

Weapon Tuning (White Gold: War in Paradise)

I read somewhere that Xenus 2 has a silencer. Did anyone find him or not?

ZY by the way, if someone is interested in where to get the kolyator sight on the AK, then you should go through all the missions for the guerrilla on the balena
30 Comments
Sort by:
60GEN 29.09.21

that's what it means .... cut out .... they are not in the game ... and about the colimator right .... it is the current for the partisans after the murder of don Guillermo .... but here's a strange topic ... I still found an orange suitcase .... it says * poisoned knife. * ..... but the knife in the upgrade menu is not highlighted ...... although the knife that is .... and it is not cut out .. ... and in the 1st xenus on the knife there was a stat * POISON * where 0% was always written ... in short, people we got a parody of a stalker HD (we picked out half of the juiciest goat meat) ..... no current sorties (I didn't have a single one) ..... and you can't dig into the files (well, we can do it for now, although navryatly) for the return of what was cut into the game ...

S
SandBoxer_2 29.09.21

And I found the collimator after the murder of a stsuki one. (Which threw you to the special forces on the balnea, and she dumped with money on her island with a bunch of gopars) It was lying there in a box.

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 29.09.21

Not everyone has a collimator. I searched the whole orchipelago and found only one, the partisans.

f
fk130 29.09.21

and I found a suitcase of level 4 upgrade for an anaconda, 3 ur gave 180m of battle and 4ur.200) I wonder if there are orange suitcases in the game? and it is possible more in detail with the glushak?

N
Naemnik2010 29.09.21

someone wrote about silent cartridges, why the fuck if there is an underwater pistol that shoots silently?

348.50 29.09.21

Well, for example, a silent Kalash I like more than a pistol

V
Vadik 1996 29.09.21

people where to get the M4? answer pliz

D
Dryn Dryn 29.09.21

I know the M4 has a muffler. I wandered around the islands and found it in some kind of box.

T
TwsDemon 29.09.21

So, I will say this: there is a muffler. I found it almost at the very beginning when I started playing on one of the corpses. This corpse was one of the paramilitaries whom I shot (which are located near the garages). Foolishly, I decided to upgrade the muffler myself, and, in the end, broke it fucking.

M
Maxus_stronger 29.09.21

Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac
For don Guillermo The callimator is no longer allowed to pass this quest on a licensed xenus 2 white gold steam version, they just gave 10 rubies and I found all the callimator in the 5th level hacking cartridge box, but I just didn’t remember where the rare item was on sale at the merchants. didn’t see only sight for m4 apparently also very rarely appears