3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davidrf 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Video card not supported (Far Cry 6)

At startup, it says that the video card is not supported, but I have 1070 and it should be supported ... Maybe someone knows?
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKERR. 09.07.22

the game does not work - it writes update windows and firewood, I updated to the latest 21n2 and firewood and still writes update windows and firewood, well, go kill yourself in the forest! vidyuha 1080 in a pumpkin means gone. Well, what the hell is this farcray, it means that cyberpunk launched without updates, and here it’s all a fuss, but the cart hasn’t moved.

S
STALKERR. 09.07.22

constantingt
our generation 10xx went to the pumpkin. Well, for the sake of one game, go to update the hardware? but they did not go to the forest! the game would be a masterpiece, otherwise the gamut is disgusting all in a yellow-red tint! And the plot sucks...

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

STALKERR.
I don’t know what doesn’t work for you there, look at the tests on YouTube where far cry 6 works even on gtx 750 ti and 900 series of video cards! I'm on an old computer with a gtx 970 that my brother now has, and so it goes great and started without problems, and this is on the day the game was released! and at the moment everything is working quietly, but why doesn’t xs start on your 1000 series? install a normal Windows, and of course it may be that your processors do not support all instructions!

b
bushmaster 09.10.22

SneaKs94
she can't even fly with rays in FHD, well, there is not enough 2070 super for rays already,
and even with hd textures)

b
bushmaster 09.10.22

Miranda777
where on YouTube)

w
wert335 21.10.22

The video adapter MSI GTX 950 is my vidyuha)) but at startup it yells that it does not support 12 directs ((although it seems like the vidyukha is playable but 2 gigs in total ((tell me if I can somehow run farcry 6 on such a vidyukha ??

w
wert335 21.10.22

w
wert335 21.10.22