3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silencer777 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Remaster won't start (Alan Wake)

More precisely, it starts and crashes to the desktop. Perc Phenom x6 1055t GTX 760
42 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 07.10.21

There is a minimum requirement for the GTX 960, maybe that's why? And the percentage is weaker than the i5-3340.

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

kurskiy
Requirements are too high. The game ten years ago has been tinted, and now the requirements have increased 10 times? Rave. The requirements are as if a remake was made. With Mass Effect LE, the same nonsense was. Then the AVX fix was really made and the game was flying with me.

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

Silencer777
You're funny.
And nothing that this percent. the original part barely pulled, and the last firewood on the map came out in 2017?
And then there is a banal obsolescence factor, many simply could not resist optimizing the game for such buckets.

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

IngwardIn wrote: Are the
last firewood on the map in 2017?
So what? This did not stop me from going through, for example, a remake of Resident Evil 2 where the requirements are lower and the graph is better than that of this cheap fake. UPD: Wait, where did you get that firewood came to the map in 2017? I went to the firewood site and have the latest drivers available? What are you talking about?
IngwardIn wrote:
And then there is a banal obsolescence factor, many simply could not resist optimizing the game for such buckets.
New games - approx. But this is a remaster of the 2010 game. I ran the original a couple of years ago with no performance issues.

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

Silencer777
I dare to assume that this is due to the lack of SSe 4.1 and 4.2 instructions.
The same Doom eternal is also unlikely to launch for the same reason.
Remasters are often cheap projects, so the developers have no goal of optimization, since they have the original just in case.
If you really want to, then there is an emulator of these instructions, you can try to run .... But is there any point in dancing with a tambourine? If you can run the original in ultras + - 60fps.

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

IngwardIn
I tried it and this is what it turned out.

In short, the developers put the bolt on the cards below the 9th series. But who needs such a remaster? Good luck to the developers in sales. Moreover, there is no game in the incentive.

N
Nurp 07.10.21

Silencer777 wrote:
Good luck to the developers in sales
... you bought the game and you have such a tragedy?

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

Nurp Am
I having a tragedy? Laughing - the tragedy awaits greedy developers with such a careless attitude to the product. I personally do not care.

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

Silencer777
Ahh, well, apparently the game works only on the 12th direct. (although 760 supports it partially)
Nvidia themselves put the bolt on these cards first of all)) 750m itself is available.
I don't think that the developers will get very upset because of the loss of one pirate🤣

g
gekans 07.10.21

who immediately crashes, you need to manually drive the screen settings in the resolution.xml file, on the C disk, and delete all other files in the folder.

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

IngwardIn
IngwardIn wrote:
I don’t think that the developers will be very upset because of the loss of one pirate🤣 What makes
you think that they read such forums? )) I always download the pirate first to check if the game will pull. If I liked the game, I buy it. Of course, it also depends on the price.

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

IngwardIn
So what did you write about the drivers there? I now have version 456.71 from 10/07/2020 and I can update to the newest ones.

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

Silencer777
Exactly. I lost sight of the fact that there is firewood even in 2021, which includes some kind of technology for this game.
https://www.nvidia.ru/Download/driverResults.aspx/180685/ru
Maybe to start, you just need to put the data.

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

IngwardIn wrote:
Exactly. I lost sight of the fact that there is firewood even in 2021
Really? Or did you deliberately throw in? For that 4 dummy liked you))

N
NoN141 07.10.21

Silencer777
Directx 12 works very crookedly at 760, we have already complained a lot that because of this technology it either works crookedly or does not start at all, for this reason in the

minimum salary 960 Yes, you can score on this game until you update the computer - there is not much in FullHD you can distinguish it from the original, in order to enjoy the normal graphics remaster you need at least 2K monics for an ideal 4K, and yes, the DSR technology does not work in this game. Modern consoles use 1440P textures by default even on fullhd.

S
Silencer777 07.10.21

NoN141
It's hard to disagree. I just do not know that in the future I will choose a computer for an overpriced or PS 5. If you take a curling iron, then there is a price for the game of 2000 UAH in my region. You can also take boxing, but mostly singles are important to me. And I didn’t pass the exams PS.
NoN141 wrote:
Yes, you can score on this game until the computer is updated - in FullHD you can hardly distinguish it from the original.
You can even see it on YouTube. He said from above that it was hack. Developed once again decided to cut the dough without straining. Changes in the graph are minimal. For that, the requirements have increased 10 times.

s
sviridus75 07.10.21

Silencer777
Here neither the card is suitable, nor the processor without instructions sse 4.1 and sse 4.2. Play the original you won't lose much.

E
Ely maze 07.10.21

Silencer777
Comp is weak for this remaster

I
IngwardIn 07.10.21

Silencer777 I
just looked at the first available drivers on request, did not check the full list, since the mobile 750 was no longer officially supported from about the same time.
It is good, of course, that the card is officially supported, but this does not in any way negate the inconsistency of the system and its obsolescence. The main criterion from my statements was precisely: a hairdryer without the necessary instructions, and not a map, as you are now trying to issue.
Nevertheless, I am not writing in order to earn plus signs, but I try to answer the question posed by identifying specific reasons.

Silencer777 wrote:
You can even see it on YouTube. He said from above that it was hack. Developed once again decided to cut the dough without straining. Changes in the graph are minimal.
The game does not look bad in the original either. A minimal change is basically the whole point remaster ..
Silencer777 wrote:
Do not know what the future will choose a computer for overpraysu
While on overpraysu card, you can upgrade the platform (processor, RAM mother) and stay with her until she is 760, so - then even after such an update, the profit will be noticeable. This is how you slowly update your PC.
Or, as an alternative to using cloud gaming.

K
KinRed11 07.10.21

It also starts up for me and after the first video immediately flies to the desktop. Xs what it is. The firewood seems to be fresh. Comp: i5 6500, gtx 1050ti 4gb and 16gb RAM. In theory, it should go like clockwork.