3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong Biis 07.10.21 09:02 pm

About life (Diablo 2)

Recently, I have been asking myself the question "How did the life of people I know poorly develop?" Who is not afraid and not too lazy to reveal a piece of your life, tell us about yourself and your events that have taken place over the past 5-20 years. VERY interesting to read. I have a particular interest in Obessed, kot-stargazer, Passed, Greenaaa, Torum, firkax, because they have been on this forum for a very long time, and someone for a very long time (yes obessed?). All kindness and peacefulness :)
36 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tong Biis 07.10.21

Do not delete the topic for offtopic, please, let it hang for at least a couple of days

Z
Zigzag-V 07.10.21

Since 2010, I played with such bangs as MADHaatter, Goskin, Joskiy ... it was fun then, then I dragged steam locomotives, and then in my knowledge I was so overwhelmed that I seem to have
been living on trillions and
trillions for a hundred trillion billion years the same planets as this Earth, this world is absolutely
clear to me , therefore only the forum

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

Well, firkax was a bot driver, and then came to success, judging by the chronicles)

m
malloc 07.10.21

Obsessed went to real life, he had a child and he still lives happily.
Torum has successes in science, robot.
Firk is probably already rooted to the chair and will not go anywhere from pg.

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

malloc
actually does not play (firk) for a long time

J
JDMaster 07.10.21

What about Nigative? Denisperdun? Pirya?

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

yenno? dobir))

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.10.21

Vozmezd1e
Enno there on some server with a dobir together everyone is trying to knock out Tyrael from the pindle.

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
aga tam 4 tela igraet))))))))))))) klevo: DDDDDDD

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

Tong Biis hello! I already have two small ones, so it’s not realistic to get tight on d2, and it’s not really rushing.
all mentioned, except for Torum, are still flickering here (firk less often, he moved to progromists; D). has passed writes often, helps with answers on the game, praises the new D2R very much, especially the graphon and that the mechanics of the original have not been distorted. Greenaa became Ukrainian. a nationalist, writes on the move. the stargazer cat is addicted to substances, evaporates, but from his words it does not bother him in any way)

E
Eln 07.10.21

Obsessed in
other words, nothing?)

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

Eln, of course! : D hello! I haven't seen you for a hundred years! )))
life is always nothing if you do not play Devil Two! ; D
Spoiler..on pg! ; DD

K
Klassewer 07.10.21

Obsessed wrote:
life is always a dick unless you play Devil Two! ; D.
On pg! ; DD
Does the single play better?

h
helsing2009 07.10.21

Oh life, life. Life is life. Here is such a life.

D
DELETEEND 07.10.21

what the hell is that ?! People have lost interest in q2 !!
Obsessed
condolent brother ..

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

Think about it, the discussion constantly burns out and pushes for pg))! And he himself spikes in a single))))))))

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 07.10.21

Do you remember me? remember ????

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

Klassewer, Vozmezd1e, I put the device on the singol! : D

DELETEEND, the payment will take place, I will break into d2r, we will pop, cho there with graphonium ;-)

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru, forgot, we don't remember nichrome, let's go to your VK public! ; D

B
Bitard 07.10.21

The admin panel is used ...

k
kot-stargazer 07.10.21

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
the stargazer cat is addicted to substances, evaporates, but from his words it does not
bother him in any way) Ahahahha. Here is the puppet, I caught it!