3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong Biis 07.10.21 09:02 pm

About life (Diablo 2)

Recently, I have been asking myself the question "How did the life of people I know poorly develop?" Who is not afraid and not too lazy to reveal a piece of your life, tell us about yourself and your events that have taken place over the past 5-20 years. VERY interesting to read. I have a particular interest in Obessed, kot-stargazer, Passed, Greenaaa, Torum, firkax, because they have been on this forum for a very long time, and someone for a very long time (yes obessed?). All kindness and peacefulness :)
36 Comments
Sort by:
k
kot-stargazer 07.10.21

Tong Biis
The most correct decision was to score on D2 and go to real life. My son is almost 12 years old, I drove him to boxing recently, but the phone does not let out a lazy stomach from its paws. For all those years, I managed to make repairs at my mother, quarrel with my wife, make peace with my wife))), Build 2 sheds, change a car, change a bunch of work. About 5 years ago I came to a small company as a regional manager, now I occupy the position of deputy director and part-time handyman))) because if someone gets sick, they have to be replaced, quarantined in PoE, before that I played with zmrz together (I generally like the game) . Now I bought a resurektyd, I drive cows close sometimes, I just can't beat out a new measure under the ditch that the aura for mana gives (I forgot the name))) Something like this ...
How are you doing too, write to us, how is the smoking room alive?

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

the aura for mana gives (forgot the name))
kot-stargazer, INCIGTH!

T
Tong Biis 07.10.21

those who wrote about other oldies.
I just forgot about them) a
lot of people I wanted to write more

T
Tong Biis 07.10.21

Obsessed
interesting fates: p
how do you know everything?
chatting?

T
Tong Biis 07.10.21

kot-stargazer
insigth yy))
I understand with my son)) it will be fun at boxing, especially after the phone is
good that life is good and everyone is alive
outside the city do you live in a cottage?

kot-stargazer wrote:
How are you doing, write to us, how is the smoking room alive?
And I'm still young: p There is
nothing special to tell,
I'm sitting here from the 5th grade, that is, from the age of 11 (the truth was recently registered), some kind of warm atmosphere)
I have been familiar with diyavals since 5-6 years old, I still play sometimes, thanks to my father) In general, thanks to him, I know many cool old games because of him. morrowind, warcraft, spellforce, dandy. Chtoli got used to me. if you play, then something old, new is not very interesting, I don't see anything interesting. Of the new, only world of warcraft and dark souls. I also sat at home as a zhavton (why how?), then they sent me to weightlifting, leave for 2.5 years and now my lower back hurts, a hike with a disk in disaster. Now again zhavotnoe) 0)) I finished school last academic year, now I sit and study to be a programmer. I write a text game, sit on the forum, play WoW, eat my mother's soups: p

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

how do you know everything? chatting?
Tong Biis, I lied about all four! : D put a minus sign - it will be roughly true))
I only remember this hellish ava from you, at least don't change it to be recognizable)))

last school year I finished school
tin! : D

T
Tong Biis 07.10.21

Obsessed wrote:
last school year graduated from high school
tin! : D
aahahahhahaH))) the troll
Obsessed wrote:
at least don't change it to be recognizable,
but for no reason in your life
Obsessed wrote:
yes, I lied about all four! : D
hell prossysh, the hells are trolling right

O
Obsessed 07.10.21

Tong Biis, I don’t troll, I myself started children late, but (!) I have an older student))

q
qPash 07.10.21

Played on PG since 2010. In addition to the comrades listed above, I remember even online such as Chrono. I learned to drive wigs according to his guides when I registered on the forum in 2011.
In short, I'm 37, two boys 9 and 7, family work. I work on a piece of iron, I drive trains, and when I came home from work I drove wigs at home. As the mule drops started, I stopped doing crap. Now I'm chasing a hummer in a resurrected and missing wigs, that's the story.

F
FludoTron 07.10.21

qPash wrote:
and I miss wigs
So especially for wig lovers, the admin decided to extend the opportunity to enjoy this unforgettable process.

V
Vozmezd1e 07.10.21

qPash
: D

k
kot-stargazer 07.10.21

qPash

qPash wrote:
I work on a piece of iron, I drive trains, and when I came home from work I drove wigs at home.
And you, I look stubborn people, hey will move you. From one wig to another ...

q
qPash 28.10.21

kot-stargazer
There was a time. Year so at 12-15 was stubborn! Really de ja vu caught. I caught myself thinking that I was going from work to work. And when I was on vacation, I worked 2 times harder =) Eh.

T
Top_Gun 28.10.21

xardas = bd_sm?

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

as I drink 2 liters of beer, I will come here and write a Th thread. meanwhile, fuck you

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

In general, I drank 2 liters of beer and now I can sow "my story" ...
dad is an alcoholic and lives as a hermit in the country, mom in a factory, everything is like everyone else))
I am not married myself, no children.
I work as a salesman of used cars. I love the bathhouse, booze, dacha and good music.
many friends. and a lot of good friends here on the xc. I think that when it comes to any player, xts will come, and the software will leave his life.
played back when there were jostkii, torum and chrono all sorts.
right now I bought d2r and my weak computer pulls it with a stretch. I'm waiting for a friend to adjust a more powerful iron so as not to die during loading, I have everything, I finished.