3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shizzz04 07.10.21 09:02 pm

What about the graph? (Far Cry 6)

What's with the textures? I have one such problem?
54 Comments
Sort by:
P
PekoPeko 28.10.21

SomeMark
At 3070, the result is the same with and without HD textures. The reason is clearly not only this.

J
Jay c 28.10.21

People, turn off nafig these rays in the shadows and reflections, the departures will stop and the textures will be clear again, I did not notice the difference in reflections and shadows without rays. Well, in my opinion, the frames were added really like that.

P
Pro100y ___ 28.10.21

Ilya Lyapin
ooo how, disabling these parameters of even one DRX reflection parameter! solved problems with blurry textures!
thanks dude

V
Vint caballero 28.10.21

They are disabled for me. And the graphics are at ultra, but still the same soap remains

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

In this game, the rays do not eat at all, because reflections with rays work only on some surfaces, but the picture looks more interesting, I saw soap only with hd textures turned on, but there is over 11 gigabytes of video memory

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

Ilya Lyapin
It is better to turn off hd textures, reflections give more beauty to the picture than hd textures

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

The shadows are still figs with them, but the reflections on all sorts of barrels and cars make the picture much nicer.
In general, as digital foundry writes, there is a bug with video cards from nvidia (not surprisingly, in recent years all yubik games have been released in cooperation with AMD), just wait for the patch, but in general the difference between hd textures and ordinary ones is minimal.

A
Ababkov Denis 28.10.21

I noticed one moment.If
you run for the first time without installed textures (or not ON at the first start here I definitely xs), then they will work fine for the
first couple of days I played without them at all and only today downloaded, launched, they worked for me soap norms I did not notice, but due to the fact that I reset some settings when I exited, I decided to delete the folder with the config, etc., and now that HD textures are ON, that there is soap off, I
returned the old settings, everything worked again
. Hopefully the yubiki will be repaired soon

J
Jay c 28.10.21

Soap due to bugs, you have to wait for the patch.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

Hctaw
if there is no rth on the water, it's sad. and all very deliberately noticeable reflective is made either in a simplified form of some kind. in theory, on incomplete specular rough reflections should be blurred at this rtx if to the full extent. and there a car like a Zhiguli has such a clear reflection as a butoh, it is only from a conover or from a sink varnished.
but with rtx it is certainly better than without it pitch-pitch

G
Grandshot 28.10.21

I have the same problem with textures on the RTX 2060, although I didn't even install the HD pack.

I
Ilya Lyapin 28.10.21

Grandshot
turn off the overlay of yubikov

m
mrPickles666 28.10.21

Mdaaa, they still haven't fixed it, I wonder if the yubiki know about the problem?

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

mrPickles666
Yubikis always make patches for a long time, but they do them well

D
Denis Kanat 28.10.21

The most interesting thing is, if you reset the graph settings and play, then everything is ok textures are not soap, but it's worth changing at least one graph setting and making a quick change ... then everything breaks and the textures are messy again

S
SomeMark 28.10.21

mrPickles666 They've
known for a long time. And about textures and about respawning and a bunch of bugs.

G
Grandshot 28.10.21

Ilya Lyapin wrote: disable the overlay of
yubikov The disabled
overlay levels out just a little fps. It doesn't fix the texture problem.

K
Kirill Tagintsev 28.10.21

Disabling HD textures in the settings helps - this is a glitch in their game - do not get better yet (

S
Sm0ke33 28.10.21

Shizzz04
Where did you get these gloves?

V
Vladimir Krotkov 28.10.21

FSR mode helped me, the soap was gone