3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shizzz04 07.10.21 09:02 pm

What about the graph? (Far Cry 6)

What's with the textures? I have one such problem?
54 Comments
Sort by:
V
VinRIGO 28.10.21

Vladimir Krotkov
Unfortunately, nobody but you.
We are waiting for the patch. RTX3080 owners with their 10GB get the same soap :(

E
Evgen-sava3195 28.10.21

They wrote that for HD textures more than 11 or 16 gigs of video memory are needed, but for some reason I have all the settings for Ultra, HD pack is on and the rays are on and only 7 gigs are occupied, it shows in the settings.

d
dima_quant 28.10.21

10 days have passed and even the patch has not been brought, everything is nishtyak on the consoles, everything is in soap on the pc, this is definitely my last time with this game (

A
Alexey Rakhmanov 28.10.21

17 days have already passed. There is still no patch. Are they bullying? I still catch texture soap with my weak 3080, even if the optimization would be slightly tightened. We must not forget about the old people

D
DEDGAMER 28.10.21

In a resolution of 5120x2160, it's not chic, of course, but like norms, without any hd textures.

D
DEDGAMER 28.10.21

A
ArXangel_ann 28.10.21

I don't know if it will help anyone (I have no such problem), but the idea is to remove the HD pack. Do not disable, but delete it altogether from the game. Reset the settings to default, re-enter the game and then set it as you like. Try it, it will suddenly help.
As I understand it, the problem is mainly with people who downloaded this pack with the game, even if they did not connect it.
I didn't even download this pack, tk. the card will not pull, there are no problems with textures.

J
Jay c 28.10.21

That feeling when the whole game has already passed, but the patch was never there! I consider this a mockery of the players!

J
JackReacher 28.10.21

A fix came out, but it doesn't fix anything at all. The textures are still soap

G
Grandshot 28.10.21

JackReacher Fixes performance degradation
due to Ubisoft Connect overlay. Unfortunately, the problem with textures is not affected by the truth. New Nvidia driver too.

K
Kowboy232 28.10.21

Vint Caballero
Grandshot
Trouble (and what to do now is not possible to play, hurts the eye (

n
nvidia311988 28.10.21

Comrades, I was helped by setting the adaptive resolution to 60 *, and xd rushing, and the FPS took off))

L
Listoman 03.11.21

Check the game files)

s
slawok76 17.11.21

Finally, the textures were corrected, the speedometer, trees, earth, now normal!