3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gmanlv 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Lighting issue in game (Far Cry 4)

From the first launch, everything was fine, I re-entered the game everywhere it was dark as soon as I put + HBAO-SSAO
65 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheDexter 07.10.21

Can I have a screen with curved shadows? just when you set the parameters, tear out your eyes, and with the top all the rules

T
TheTeemoLife 07.10.21

The solution is from the user "sector1111". In the settings I set "Lighting" to MAXIMUM and everything went. See the results for yourself.

My graphics settings

Result

T
TheTeemoLife 07.10.21

For comparison, screenshots with a lighting bug

w
walitor 07.10.21

If there are problems with shadows, then you need to enable SMAA anti-aliasing. MSAA and TXAA modes are still buggy.

S
Siggeirr 07.10.21

no graphics setting helps, even though the maxes are low, the shadows do not rise above the ssab quality - everything is dark

M
MEI0188 07.10.21

The volumetric light must be reduced then everything can be seen wakes up - but the quality of lighting for me personally became very bad people in the game are all orange and everything becomes faded

M
MEI0188 07.10.21

Here I found an Internet in the vastness.

The game is dark, as in the anus of a Negro.
A: Go to graphics settings → Ambient lighting → select SSAO

Q: The map is not displayed in the game.
A: Delete patch.dat and patch.fat in the data_win32 folder (game changes are possible)

Q: After restarting the game, the Russian language disappeared! What to do? Http: //rghost.ru/59077795
A: see above "If the Russian language is gone!"

Q: The game won't start. It gives an error that some file was not found.
A: There MUST NOT BE Russian letters on the way to the game! Move the game folder to a different location.

Q: Black screen on startup.
A: Try to run from admin / pull out all unnecessary USB devices

Q: Error missing * .xml file
A: Rename the folder / create an account with English characters / run from admin

M
MEI0188 07.10.21

Here is a link to the tablet http://sendfile.su/1048839 ALI213 fix.V1, the Russian language is no longer dropped every time you start

T
TheTeemoLife 07.10.21

MEI0188
Something nifiga did not help

n
nurbak 07.10.21

Damn ... I also started having problems with the shadows, that strangely they were not there before I turned on the map. I have to cut out all the volumetric light on night missions ... as a result of which the game looks like some kind of APB

V
Vanya Savchuk 07.10.21

It can be treated very easily. Just set your lighting to minimum and everything will be fine.

L
LaserDeath 07.10.21

Yes, it helped with the shadows. Plus.

B
Bear Grylls 07.10.21

just don't screw up the graphics settings. set the standard first, then change it as you need - and do not touch it. Do all this in the main menu, not in the game.

f
fiaar 07.10.21

I figured out the shadows, it seemed to be normal, but taking the barrel of a Kalashnikov, it was all soapy in my hands, even the inscription on the side was not visible. But the clock gloves are displayed perfectly. Can someone tell me what, chl for trouble.

q
qqqggg 07.10.21

CLEAN POST-PROCESSING AT MINIMUM OR DISABLE

M
MаD 07.10.21

walitor
thanks bro! Your advice turned out to be the most practical !!

S
S_asha 07.10.21

on cs.rin.ru posted a gig patch that fixes both the map and dark shadows)

M
Marionetco 07.10.21

no where did not find the patch! the graphics are ugly! everything is on max but it looks so disgusting because of the lighting!

M
MEI0188 07.10.21

Marionetco
I agree, everything is crap lighting is all dim or all black and I did not find the patch

f
fiaar 07.10.21

qqqggg thanks
helped, I don’t understand the current why this setting doesn’t work at maximum. my computer seems to be good