3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zexer333 07.10.21 09:27 pm

Favorite weapon (Dead Space)

Here we write our favorite weapon for killing monsters.
I'm only in chapter 4 so far, but I like weapons.
A locksmith (I forgot what they call it looks like a pistol)
and a pipe cutter for one charge you can cut any monster)
139 Comments
Sort by:
I
IOpka 07.10.21

how good that the pipe cutter did not use much, it all went to the last boss.
favorite gun - of course, a plasma rifle

T
Tekken [zazio] 07.10.21

Plasma cutter, nothing else is needed. I went through the whole game with it!

I
IOpka 07.10.21

now I'm playing for the second time, the cutter and the rifle are pumped to the maximum, everyone dies with a couple of cartridges) and I use the pipe cutter for emergencies) for yellow fat people, and worms)

D
Dilord86 07.10.21

Plasma cutter ...

A
AlexDzyuba 07.10.21

Plasma cutter, pulse rifle, pipe cutter, power cutter ... Wow!

[
[Inferno] 07.10.21

most have a plasma cutter ^^

f
fallshirmegger 07.10.21

Cutter and finish off with a boot.

M
Mr. Shaggy 07.10.21

Well, the cutter, yes, the thing is not interchangeable) But I even didn’t hear anyone talking about the power pistol - it’s a dull thing, I went through almost the entire second half of the game with him, am I really the only one? Well, there is always a pulse rifle at hand - I also went through a lot with it, I used a laser rifle against some bosses and against pregnant women near the wall)

a
axmed666 07.10.21

Mr. Shaggy, I also went with a power pistol, but then I switched to a cutter, for me this is the best weapon

S
Syri 07.10.21

The whole game was played practically using a cutter - a reliable weapon

B
Bio-Wurst 07.10.21

I like the cutter better. Plazmovb Xeza
ka, so to speak ... I like it because his charge flies quickly, and not like, say ..., a pipe cutter ...)))

C
Corrosion 07.10.21

Up to the 6th level I went with the "Cutter" (plasma). In the seventh chapter, I realized that it was impossible for longer - I bought "Truborez". On the 10th chapter, these black monsters became too frequent guests, and even in large numbers - I had to purchase a "Laser Rifle". Well, for the last fight I bought myself a "Power Cutter" and upgraded it completely to the maximum (this is the only thing that I upgraded from the weapon).
Favorite weapon - these four :).

B
Bio-Wurst 07.10.21

When the first time passed, there was a flamethrower pumped completely. Against small ones, and even large ones, it ignites well - the flame is blue, and it looks very beautiful. There was, of course, a cutter (increased speed and a little damage). Later, the flamethrower was replaced by more powerful types of weapons, for example, a pipe cutter was used against small ones, later stasis and legs. And a cutter; now I only carry a cutter and two or three stasis batteries. Well, very few people know that the severed limbs of enemies can be used as a weapon. Chopped off, hooked up with kinesis, and we shoot. The savings are enormous. I usually walk with a blade.
pix.PlayGround.ru

K
K_Fe 07.10.21

power most real

B
Bio-Wurst 07.10.21

Here's another awesome gun. Who passed - knows)))

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

b
bories 07.10.21

Fully upgraded Pulse Rifle solves all problems, it is a versatile weapon. IMHO, in terms of firepower, there is simply nothing to compare it with. Well, a pumped-over power cutter for faster killing of thick morphs and bosses.

F
Funny cat 07.10.21

Pulse and laser rifles, as well as a plasma cutter.

S
Steel Brother 07.10.21

Pulse is the best cannon in the game. It's my opinion.

-
-muse- 07.10.21

Here's another awesome gun. Who passed - knows)))

yes, you can shoot down meteorites with her XD

pulse rifle and a pipe cutter such a shit a

cutter - you can use

ps in general in the game a set of some kind of mining accessories

B
Bio-Wurst 07.10.21

Not miners, but engineering. A thousand times already said that Isaac Klark "ist tot" Joke! Well, in short, Isaac is not a warrior, but a simple engineer. And he uses engineering weapons. And the suits are also the very first without armor at all, while the latter (I mean engineering, not white) has only 25%, it seems. I don't remember exactly. Each new suit adds 5% armor and expands the inventory. I hope I explained clearly.
Now further. Each weapon has its own pros and cons. As for the military rifle and the pipe cutter, I am ready to argue strongly. Probably you just don't know about the alternative firing mode, what's the gap. The alternative rifle mode has saved my life more than once, I saw very good both against large and against small ones. Only small ones must first be treated with stasis. And the cutter, yes, I agree, I prefer it.