3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 07.10.21 09:46 pm

WET

[b] Developers [/ b]: Sierra
[b] Release date [/ b]: 2008
[b] Genre [/ b]: third-person action
[b] Platforms [/ b]: Xbox360, PS3
[b] Srins [/ b]: http: //media.xbox360.ign.com/media/957/957975/imgs_1.html
Video: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23756.html] http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23756.html [/
url ] Busty girl kills villains, what else could be sexier ...
72 Comments
Sort by:
r
razgulnov 07.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], already played the full version? the demo is hurricane, and the scene with the chase is staged better than in the Matrix

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], I played the demo. This was enough for me to understand that I will not take the full one.

r
razgulnov 07.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I'm not inclined to trust demos at all. Never took the game after demos. Only after reviews or a loud IP.

A
Aserp 07.10.21

I played the demo, the trash is still the same, but I can download the full one.

R
Roman 07.10.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], Logically: gigi:

T
Tesla_F 07.10.21

I think the game is 5 times worse than straghold. From the demo almost: brash:

E
Eon 07.10.21

A demo and a game in general, are they not ashamed to release such a wild squalor at all?

M
Momentum 07.10.21

they have little money and crooked hands, but they obviously tried ...

O
Owl 07.10.21

For this we will thank them as a pirate)

r
realill 07.10.21

The atmosphere in the demo is present. The only plus of the demo.

x
xds 07.10.21

played the demo

well what can I say treshak of course still the one: brash:

Z
Zend 07.10.21

shaking

B
BULLDOZER 07.10.21

Played the demo. Tarantino style. I didn't like the game. Some kind of trash!

S
S 07.10.21

I drove the demo. The game is very similar to Total Overdose. But here, only, there was a driving trash-postrellalovo, and here a sadly crooked "shooting gallery", on standing dummies, with wheelchair control, for generally it is not clear who.
So, buying the full version of this for 2+ mowers is somehow, not at all about me, sorry.

S
Sus_scrofa 07.10.21

The game was created for the sake of the trailer, don't you understand yet?

X
Xopek 07.10.21

Plague ... similar sensations were in House Of the Dead 4, I'm waiting very cool

r
razgulnov 07.10.21

The game is divided into 12 chapters. If the tempo is the same as in the demo, then it will be good! I would very much like to shoot from the turret under rockenroll

T
The_Nik 07.10.21

Damn, it's contradictory how ...
The game itself can be clumsy, but the stylization and especially the soundtrack is just mega. It's been a long time since I got such pleasure from music in games. I just fell in love with the blood-red episode. If I have money, I will certainly take it.

T
Tesla_F 07.10.21

Those people who got away from the demo automatically decide the right to advise me to play this or that game :-D

D
DpoH 07.10.21

Either I'm a sucker, or you: gigi: The demo went through two times, which is not typical for me at all - I usually throw it after five minutes, as was the case with Lost Planet 2. It's just great. Soundtrack, design, madness - everything is on the level. Very reminiscent of Total Overdose, which, by the way, was a disgusting clone of GTA, but a great game. Judging solely by the demo, for me this is a must buy on a par with modern warfare 2 and brutal legend. I went to look for the soundtrack of the game