3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 07.10.21 09:46 pm

WET

[b] Developers [/ b]: Sierra
[b] Release date [/ b]: 2008
[b] Genre [/ b]: third-person action
[b] Platforms [/ b]: Xbox360, PS3
[b] Srins [/ b]: http: //media.xbox360.ign.com/media/957/957975/imgs_1.html
Video: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23756.html] http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/23756.html [/
url ] Busty girl kills villains, what else could be sexier ...
72 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle_Ben 07.10.21

[quote name = "DpoH"] Either I'm a goof, or you: gigi: The demo went through two times, which is not typical for me - I usually throw it after five minutes, as was the case with Lost Planet 2. It's just great. Soundtrack, design, madness - everything is on the level. Very reminiscent of Total Overdose, which, by the way, was a disgusting clone of GTA, but a great game. Judging solely by the demo, for me this is a must buy on a par with modern warfare 2 and brutal legend. I went to look for the soundtrack of the game [/ quote]
one monster from the Lp2 demo is doing this vet +)

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] DpoH [/ b], the same impressions from the demo: agree :.

D
DpoH 07.10.21

[b] Uncle_Ben [/ b], in my humble opinion, the monster from the planets lost is a dull gray something. I played for about ten minutes - I just shot at the yellow shnyaga and that's it. No pleasure, etc.

[b] killidi [/ b],: agree:

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] DpoH [/ b]
,: agree: LP2 is really shnyaga, worse than the first part even ...

Hmm ... something is not all happy ... well, I don’t care, I’ll check it out anyway, if the time will

A
Ac! DBurn 07.10.21

great game, style and design + music + drive + NO FUCKING COVERINGS = direct balm for the soul of the

graphics worse than stranghold, but everything else is crazy, a

lot of tricks like jumping from the enemy, like from the wall

for those who like Tarantino masthevische films, because the game is almost an ideal secret film adaptation kill bill

A
Aserp 07.10.21

[b] Ac! dBurn [/ b], already out?

A
Ac! DBurn 07.10.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], on torrents

s
skrdr 07.10.21

for me it's so trash in a cheap but shiny wrapper. If you don't play it, but watch it like a movie, then it would still be nothing.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

the game gets very
bad marks of igno - 6.6
g4 - 2 out of 5

:(

K
Kira-San 07.10.21

I liked the game from the demo for a long time. There were no good slashers for a long time, all these tricks are lovely) and what style, they correctly noticed about killing Bill - there is a location almost like in a fight with O-Ren)

A
Aserp 07.10.21

As I thought, shit.

K
Kira-San 07.10.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], were you playing or just thinking?

A
Aserp 07.10.21

[b] Kira-San [/ b], the demo was enough for me, but here the ratings are depressing, but maybe later I'll take the blank from someone.

G
Gonzzo 07.10.21

WET - trash made with love. The developers wanted to make a B movie game and they did it very well.

I played and enjoyed it. And don't give a damn about the grades.

a
alxp90 07.10.21

Passed the demo, some kind of enchanting shit.

A
Ac! DBurn 07.10.21

you are in a shorter time zazhralis with your codes, assassins, and other tinsel in which they put a lot of dough but zero, no matter how trite it sounds, souls

and then the performance may not be very good, the graphics are lame, but the impression is that the game is very cool

as it was in the topic of HVSPS? arthouse is a niche thing that not everyone will understand, in my opinion this game is just such a small game arthouse

P
Pseudodog 07.10.21

[b] Ac! dBurn [/ b], but don't you think that if they invest a lot of money (and the main expense item in games, as far as I understand it is thousands of salaries for employees), then the return from people is appropriate? After all, you do not want to lose your job where you get a lot of dough. And if the dough is not invested much, it means that the development time is cut. Timing cut = game cut. Perhaps if the game was a big-budget game, it would have come out good. Yes, there are many examples where cheap games have taxed due to the talent of online developers, but often the publisher simply does not give enough time and people to implement all aspects. VET is just a low-budget treshachek with a good idea, but it is clear that they were not given enough money (they probably regretted the staff, but people cannot always work for three)

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b],
[quote] Perhaps if the game was a big budget game, it would have come out good. [/ quote]
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/942900-wet/index.html] http : //www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/942 ... index.html [/ url]
if it's not a good game I don't even know. or do you just troll?
[b] Blink 55 [/ b],
Team Xbox - 86
Cheat Code Central - 80.

P
Pseudodog 07.10.21

[b] killidi [/ b], I actually went to express my opinion about the game. Game thread, okay? Opinions can be different, ok? This is NOT a good game for me.

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], did you proshol her? Or do you judge by deme? The deme of the first uncharted was also not very good.
demo sekshn 8 is also shit. and a complete, even very good game.