3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikSon 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Wheelman

Finally, Diesel will appear in the game in its native role - (y) a crime racer, otherwise I didn’t like him at all in Riddick :) Looking at the gameplay video, it looks like his films of the corresponding content, one might say - ordinary everyday life of a car thief. : D
I wonder if the game will be released despite Midway's bankruptcy? : (
56 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] wu [/ b], no, no remake, continuation. I don't know anything about him, though.

By the way, UbiSoft released only Parallel Lines (quite a decent game, as it seems to me), and even then, they almost got it in its finished form when they bought the studio. Prior to that, Atari was the publisher.

a
alxp90 07.10.21

The physics of transport is uber shit, the animation of people is not very good, there are some mercury inside the people, but I liked the demo, it’s funny and stress-free, the game doesn’t pretend to be a masterpiece, but it’s good for a couple of evenings.

S
ShadeX 07.10.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], shit, the video also showed the physics ala cardboard boxes

i
idntc 07.10.21

Demo Delivers: D

i
idntc 07.10.21

[img] http://pics.livejournal.com/idntc/pic/000fyt2x/s640x480.jpg [/ img] A

little bit of Vin, he was tackled by a mustachioed shmara.
The photo was taken in the area.

a
alxp90 07.10.21

[b] ShadeX [/ b], despite the physics och fun, the demo really delivers

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 59 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] idntc [/ b] , hyy :-D

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

[b] idntc [/ b], we have already passed the demo in the coop through the game in live, I brush this must-have anyway, we are going to the premiere of the game 8)

i
idntc 07.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], hellish deme! Spire into it for the fifth time: D
What thread about multiplayer in the game is known?

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

replayed the demo a couple more times.
couple clings all the same. : lods:
apparently I'm still under the impression of V. Alena's last movie%)
Spain: fsdm:

a
alxp90 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], I have not watched Alena's last film, but the demo is very catchy, although with your mind you understand that everything is shit, it's impossible to come off)

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

no, not everything is awful there.
the city is beautiful, both in terms of graphics, and in general, Spain, Barcelona. so on a vskidku and I do not remember where else it was used.
usually these are all US cities. and that beautiful, cultural city of Spain. :)
and the ride is fun, aka Burnout, without any gags, very arcade of course. but fun. I remember that in Driver PL, kick-ass, the streets are narrow, there is no one to go around, you get stuck in some kind of traffic jams. speakers at least.

S
ShadeX 07.10.21

oh shchi, I've read opinions here, I'll have to download it today :)

q
qdash 07.10.21

Wow, interesting. I confess that I didn’t believe in this game from the very beginning. We'll have to check it out. :)

C
Crash-Override 07.10.21

hahaha, 2 games with wine diesel are coming out and the obvious trash turns out to be better than the famous game, I'm in shock the

demo of this miracle is a thousand times cooler than the demo of riddick's chronicles.

N
NikSon 07.10.21

It's worth playing not only for driver lovers! : D
Beautiful atmosphere + dynamism + tricks, but it's worth waiting for the release version because this one periodically flies out with a proposal to send.
I will not go further, so as not to spoil the impression - I will wait for the 12th!

S
Shen. 07.10.21

the game is worthy of a blank.

N
NikSon 07.10.21

Freebie lovers can take part in the event dedicated to the start of the game in Russia called "[b] Day of the tough guy [/ b]" :-D

To do this, you need to pump up, come to the hitzone on the 12th and you will automatically be among the contenders for the prize! :)

It will be possible to take a walk for a T-shirt!

[url = http: //www.nd.ru/news/936294/] Original news [/ url]

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

How is game??? is it worth buying on PS3 ???

C
Crash-Override 07.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], costs

w
wu 07.10.21

Some kind of Burnout: Paradise with missions and shooting. Unfortunately, it doesn't smell like any driver here. YE 3 as usual "pleases".