3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XaM 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Let's share your impressions of the game Enclave

: shock: Mdyayayayayaya first impression of the game honestly shocking: shocked: eater a good mixture of my favorite blade of darkness (they are foolish in this game, they wave only four movements with swords, the blade of darkness there were such combos yeah) and probably hitman. Gempley in the game is good heroes, whoever you want, so pass (loaf loaf who wants ...) these are my impressions and now yours: arrow:

29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 07.10.21

I played the demo, I liked it!

X
XaM 07.10.21

The people do not hesitate, we approach, we share our impressions more actively: D

S
Segal 07.10.21

I did not like. It's really fun to play only as an archer. Do you know what is the reason? In the ratings, bl! Well, what did it cost them to do the meatballs? Well, the rest is beautiful and thoughtless, everything is as it should, and you can't chop off your heads.

And yet there is no fencing, whoever clicks faster is right.

The rest is funny.

S
Sick 07.10.21

mne davolno bistro nadoelo

kstati ona eshe ochen imho napominaet doistoricheskiy Deathtrap Dungeon esli kto ego eshe pomnit (lovushki i td)

H
Halfelf 07.10.21

Well, the rest is beautiful and thoughtless, everything is as it should, and you can't chop off your heads.

Where have you gone your native BladeOfDarkness: sad:. Oh, what a savory dismemberment there was: love:.

X
XaM 07.10.21

Yes, the dismemberment there pleased the eye: twisted:: twisted :, and the physical model in the blade of the darkness just shocked me, and what shadows there were in general chocolate straight: D. In the enclave, the developers were too worn out for bows :? and they say it is true to play normally for archers, but for such small races as gnomes, goblins do not want to play at all disgusting :(

R
Rompel 07.10.21

Unfortunately, it is sometimes more pleasant to wait for a game and read all kinds of previews about it than to play it. This also applies to the Enclave. Yes, pretty, yes, fascinating at first. But that's probably all. :( But how many hopes that this game will replace Blade of Darkness for us! I, unfortunately, are a big fan of this GAME. I secretly hoped that Enclave would become a worthy successor to it. This did not happen. Well, well, this time it’s not destiny. Let's wait. Maybe Rune II will suppress all our requests, or at worst Excalibur. If, of course, it is still being developed ...

S
Silver 07.10.21

somehow you are playing too hard =)

although I haven’t gambled yet .... but I think that everything is not so dumb;)

X
XaM 07.10.21

Nadezhda, as they say, will be fragmented by the last gladish, maybe the Blay of Darknes 2 will get pissed off

H
Halfelf 07.10.21

Nadezhda, as they say, will be fragmented by the last gladish, maybe the Blay of Darknes 2 will get pissed off

Your words yes Rebel Act in hand ...

T
Talker 07.10.21

Normal game ... Beautiful ... Good level design, coolly made models ... Already passed 7 levels - all for the archer (steers ... especially 5shot in the belly) ... Let's look further and write vpuchyatelniyu. I got what I wanted from the game - an uncomplicated, beautiful arcade ... And the BOD killer ... Well, even Gothic2 is a bigger BOD killer than Enclave - there are at least primitive combos there.

PS Damn .... What a drydka here! All sorts of Lara shmaras and others are resting ... Ideal sickness © :)

R
Rincefire 07.10.21

Why is everyone comparing the Enclave to the Blade of Darkness? Blade, like Die by the sword, is made for perfect fencing, and enclave ... an arcade is like an arcade. It didn't bring anything new to the genre - that's for sure.

I didn't give a shit - I tried to pass the assassinsha with a dagger (I don't really like bows), even sneaked up to the guys from behind - but nothing good came of it: it makes sense to sneak up if the blow from behind is EXACTLY the same as the usual one ... :(

Just like the assassin, both the berserker and the goblin sneak up. Even in a heavy kettle.

One thing is good - I did not expect anything from this game, therefore I was not so disappointed: D

G
Guest 07.10.21

Did not like. For hardcore, there is no good fencing system: you click, click - ugh.

For the arcade, there is no gore, no jibs in general and no severed heads in particular. No fun, it's dreary somehow ...

Better Runu (especially in multiplayer), honestly.

T
Talker 07.10.21

Did not like. For hardcore, there is no good fencing system: you click, click - ugh.

For the arcade, there is no gore, no jibs in general and no severed heads in particular. No fun, it's dreary somehow ...

Not a masterpiece, of course ... Just a beautiful and well-made game ... So run an evening (it's also short ... I went for the bright side for the evening) with an archer (in what other game can you shoot 7 arrows at the same time?: Mrgreen :) or a druid (the rest is simply not interesting to play). The rune multiplayer is still very good (unlike IMxO, there is no single), especially I liked the arena map ;-)

H
Halfelf 07.10.21

In what other game can you shoot 7 arrows at the same time?

Diablovskaya Amazon, in my opinion, released more :)

T
Talker 07.10.21

In what other game can you shoot 7 arrows at the same time?

Diablovskaya Amazon, in my opinion, released more :)

Damn it ... Well, I haven't played much Diablo so it doesn't sheet: mrgreen:

G
Guest 07.10.21

Beautiful!!!! but a big drawback can be saved when the mission has passed: shock:: shock:

T
Talker 07.10.21

Beautiful!!!! but a big drawback can be saved when the mission has passed: shock:: shock:

Avotinet. It was necessary to play on the normal then there would be save points.

S
Segal 07.10.21

Avotinet. It was necessary to play on the normal then there would be save points.

It seems to be playing on the normal - the save was only in certain places and quite infrequently.

T
Talker 07.10.21

It seems to be playing on the normal - the save was only in certain places and quite infrequently.

Well Duc were the same? And the Chilavek says that there was no savsem - the current is intermission. Usually 1-2 save points per level is enough.