3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XaM 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Let's share your impressions of the game Enclave

: shock: Mdyayayayayaya first impression of the game honestly shocking: shocked: eater a good mixture of my favorite blade of darkness (they are foolish in this game, they wave only four movements with swords, the blade of darkness there were such combos yeah) and probably hitman. Gempley in the game is good heroes, whoever you want, so pass (loaf loaf who wants ...) these are my impressions and now yours: arrow:

29 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 07.10.21

Guys so tell the "black lamer" how to save and where, I play on the normal: sad:: sad:

G
Guest 07.10.21

They say that the second part of this masterpiece will be released in July ...

I don’t remember where I saw the release date, but it’s so, I’m really looking forward to it

But about Runa 2 something is dull ...

B
Blackhawk 07.10.21

Digital Legends

Three senior employees left Rebel Act Studios to found their own company, Digital Legends. As usually happens in such cases, the role of renegades was not the last people, but the “fathers” of Blade of Darkness - Xavier Carillo, Angel Cucado and Luis Vaello. Their brainchild is well known to every action-RPG lover, so needless to say that the first project of the newly-minted studio will be a fantasy RPG? The details are still a bit tight, but it is known that the main emphasis, as before, will lie on the fights and the schedule that contributes to their perception. No name, but what's the difference? It’s clear that, in fact, it will be Blade of Darkness 2, only without a license.

The Spanish company Rebel Act Studios has announced the development of Blade of Darkness II, which will not appear until mid-2003. In addition to the very fact of the development, other details were not reported.

Source: 7wolf

R
Raipper 07.10.21

The toy is a class, a good arcade game, it is quite addictive ...

Passed for the evil, now play for the good in a bummer - and why, after all, the truncated mustache has been destroyed! : twisted:

T
Talker 07.10.21

The toy is a class, a good arcade game, it is quite addictive ...

Passed for the evil, now play for the good in a bummer - and why, after all, the truncated mustache has been destroyed! : twisted:

But the company is more interesting for the bright ones.

E
Elzerd 07.10.21

I don't know what the devil pulled me to download this game again (I played it in 2003, i.e. 6 years ago, and then I really liked it, according to vague memories).
In general, for a long time, the games didn’t add much to me, I actually played all day. It’s so good that I passed only for the light ones. It's just impossible to stop :)
ps Starbreezes are great. It seems to be a middle peasant, but he delays hellishly.

A
Azzy 07.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], In that distant 2003 I played the game a couple of times, recently, somewhere a couple of months ago on a local tracker I ran into the distribution of "Pack fantasy games - 35GB", I downloaded it, she was among the games, the
first I put it down and I was surprised that the game looks good even today!
And her gameplay is super super. RPG game really nehatalo ellementov and cooperatives, and so the game super sorry that the continued freeze ...

[quote] It seems that the middle peasant, and tightens hellish. [/ Quote]
Well, I have long been realized for myself that if the game is the middle peasant is worth it try, as it sometimes happens that the game is not pop, original.

w
wu 07.10.21

Enclave as Enclave, what is there to share?

G
GuessWho 07.10.21

I remember Enclaive was one of my first "meaningful" computer games. I remember that then the Internet was not even close and I bought all the games - of course - on disks, in stores. And so, in one of these shops, I saw the game and the seller told me: "This is the Enclave - buy!" - well, I liked the box with the game - I bought it: gigi: The

games, of course, are gone, but the impressions have survived to this day! Good game! Passed many, many times, and, most importantly, it looks amazing to this day: shock:

Starbreezes still know how to make games ..

* went to download)) *