3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kc5 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Optimization vs battle vs game duration. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who thinks about this?
52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mescaline 14.10.21

the optimization is excellent, the combat is prosaic, the duration is decent

L
Listoman 14.10.21

kc5
Optimization for such graphics is miserable, "press x to vin" battle, excellent duration

U
UnknownAssassin 14.10.21

Listoman
What? You probably play textures at minimum or medium. The fight is normal. I agree with the duration.

L
Listoman 14.10.21

UnknownAssassin
I play at full ultras ... Well, it means it's interesting for you to click on LMB until you win)

M
Marbas96 14.10.21

Everything is fine except for combat. Too monotonous.

U
UnknownAssassin 14.10.21

Listoman
No, I don't just press, I drink a potion, dodge, cast spells, heal, and sometimes I just have to run away from a monster with ?? lvlom.

s
saa0891 14.10.21

Optimization is normal, the battle is of course monotonous due to the fact that the GG has a very meager skill tree and there is simply no opportunity to go through in different ways (it is even elementary to add the same hacking of chests, doors, etc., and then there would be at least some kind of variety in the gameplay, plus for example, it would not be so easy to get various sets and weapons), but the duration is excellent.

M
Metalist1925 14.10.21

boevka clicks and rolls. In the first part it was better with it.
The rest is all right

s
saa0891 14.10.21

Metalist1925 wrote:
In the first part it was better with that.
In the first part, it was even more primitive, there in general it was possible not to inflict blows, only while pressing the LC when the indicator came on and the GG himself did a series of blows, at least something needs to be done here, well, the mobs here are still a little more interesting, in the first they didn't even put blocks.

k
kc5 14.10.21

saa0891
I imagined the combat of this game as a slasher (ideally dmc4 / darksiders 1, everything else is too boring) and not a sniper simulator with a long position selection for a small number of hits. Remove enemies with shields, blocks that interrupt Geralt's attacks (even on easy difficulty, impenetrable) and I will be much better.

W
Wulfdor 14.10.21

Listoman Do
you play on easy difficulty? Congratulations.
kc5
Ripost and Axii allow you to easily bypass the shield block and hit. aard and yrden allow you to go behind the enemy and kill. What is the problem being asked? Too hard?

k
kc5 14.10.21

Wulfdor
What is the problem being asked?
Not spectacular enough and "clickable" I think. There should be a clear analogy with packaging bubble wrap, click-click-click and without painful thoughts and interruptions.
Jerusalem_96
on any difficulty click
Yes, not the same.
and you go to hammer lkm
into the shield / block 4 out of 5 blows

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

kc5
I would not say if it was not so with me, can those who play for swordsmen with dark sauce there

A
ARONDIT 14.10.21

The grafon and optimization with the last patch have become at the highest level, the battle with the ImmersivCam mod looks much more spectacular, and even more complicated when you don't see who wants to hit in the back and if you almost don't use rolls, then fire in general, but I still lack more animations fencing, group finishing moves and finishing off monsters.

A
Aleksandr2242 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96
with optimization, you got excited, everything is the same as in the wild hunt, that is, it's crap, and even at the last level of difficulty, if there are a lot of enemies, it will be difficult to call someone.

L
Listoman 14.10.21

Wulfdor
Maximum difficulty))

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

Listoman
At maximum difficulty, you will not be able to call, you need to use: bombs, signs, oils, yrden. And this is no longer the left button and roll, you can also add a crossbow, but I don't like it.
About the schedule, I agree, for some reason it became even worse, the item "increased clarity" stopped working and added soap where without it (((

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
but the maximum difficulty will not work.It will
easily work if you use alchemy (a decoction of archigryphon, troll, echidna, if you also throw eliks, then generally imba will be), each blow completely restores health, I'm not saying what kind of damage and additional damage, for example from fire or poison.

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

saa0891
It will not work without signs and decoctions are generally cheats tries they are needed by some developers know.
"each blow fully restores health"
And that Quen restores health ... eating a potion immediately restores all health, what does this have to do with it?

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
It will not work without signs
It will work , unless of course the level of enemies is 10 plus, when they will endure with one blow.

X_ray_83 wrote:
decoctions are generally cheats tries they need some developers know.
This is another question, the point was not that, you can easily call, you will have a GG just a tank, which will regenerate health with each blow.

X_ray_83 wrote:
And that Quen restores health ... eating a potion immediately restores all health, what does this have to do with it?
Quen gets lost, and here each hit restores health, and a completely different percentage of health recovery (and what else is all the energy spent on the damage of the blow, fuck it to spend on kven), but what has it to do with, well, read the post again and you will understand.