3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yberpleks 14.10.21 10:46 pm

Vampires in the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day!
In the course of the passage of The Witcher, a bit began to taste the Lore of this Universe and the Vampires attracted special attention.
I rummaged through the Internet, but I did not find anything about them except purely static data. From here I have a number of questions:
1) Are vampires still ordinary monsters? Or is it a reasonable race ala Dwarfs, Elves, Nizushki, etc. (I mean the highest Vampires)
2) How many years do vampires live and do they have an age limit at all?
3) Do they heal their wounds on the basis of their natural disposition to regeneration? Or do they have some kind of healing magic?
4) Is the transformation into a Bat inherent in their species? Well, supposedly like Lykontropia, Volkolakia. Or they again possess the magic of change and theoretically can take any form of a living being (depending on the experience in the field of change)
5) It is said that they do not cast shadows and are not reflected in mirrors. Why? They are physical objects, not phantoms or phantom haze. Maybe there is a logical explanation for this?
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.10.21

It's funny to read the comments how some comrades send the author of the topic to read the book, probably if he wanted to, he would read it and not create a topic, but no, they will still write, go read the book, instead of writing everything out briefly and specifically, apparently not capable of.

V
Vaselinski 14.10.21

yberpleks

do not really speak Russian, well, damn it, look at the first vidos! which turns on every time you start the game ....... there is a priest and gives all the information about monsters due to the pairing of spheres, LISTEN

PS went to play hearts of stone

M
MarsHoppus 14.10.21

Savyonok
It was Regis) about his youth