3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 14.10.21 10:46 pm

patch 1.20 and DLC blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

who followed the release of early patches and DLCs, you probably know after what time they could be downloaded for free, for example, from the same playground! So I'm wondering in about how many days, starting from May 31, it will be possible to download 1.20 and blood and wine gog versions for free?
57 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 14.10.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
did not lose the optimization, everything is the same as in patch 1.12

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 14.10.21

After installing the patch, ClevoGame looked at the graphics settings, everything remained the same except for the "quality of textures" they were at a minimum, returned back to the outrageous, and now the drawdowns seem to have become stronger.

I
Izuru Hitachi 14.10.21

Nickita3
On that link viruses, do not even try to download, otherwise catch amigo!

s
snoopfrog 14.10.21

On the contrary, it seems to me that the picture has become better and somehow smoother.

C
ClevoGame 14.10.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
, they also stood at a minimum, but I did not notice the difference, before the patch I specially ran one location along one trajectory, then after the patch I ran it too, and did not notice the difference.

PS Didn't it seem to you that the lighting has become a little different, is it softer or more pleasant to the eye?

N
Nikita Esin 14.10.21

yes wow patches patches and videos that is cartoons))))) class sit prodzheks

A
Arinis 14.10.21

andryuha-24
I also wrote about Gogovskaya.

P
PrepodPk 14.10.21

Well, the patch is very normal, optimization is at the same level, but the new interface definitely needs to be finished, as it works clumsy and not all innovations are useful. and I also had a lot of experience, it was 2000 out of 2000, I killed 1 drowned man and raised the level. And the Poles, apparently under the dlts, decided to repaint the wolf set.

S
Sandro_NSK 14.10.21

Arinis
yes, I get an error

a
andryuha24 14.10.21

Arinis
Can you give a link?

I
Izuru Hitachi 14.10.21

A question for connoisseurs: how long will it take for an update for the console?
And does the old version of the console work with this patch?

R
RolexX 14.10.21

Comrades, did anyone find where to repaint the armor? And then the wolf set is now in red stripes. I would like to redo it back to black.

J
Jay c 14.10.21

Sandro_NSK
The same baida! The module name in error is MSVCR120.dll

P
PrepodPk 14.10.21

RolexX
They will not return to the old version, this was done on purpose, because earlier, when crafting a master set, the inner jacket turned red, paint for the armor would be added to the blood and wine, apparently for their sake they made such an option so that the armor would be painted externally, and not inner jacket which is almost invisible. I also like it better as before.

S
Sandro_NSK 14.10.21

Jay C
laughter is that if you wait a bit, then the game starts)))))

J
Jay c 14.10.21

Sandro_NSK
In the sense of starting an error got out and wait?

S
Sandro_NSK 14.10.21

Jay C
yeah

J
Jay c 14.10.21

Sandro_NSK
Chet nifiga with me

J
Jay c 14.10.21

Damn a priest, I checked this dll is on my computer, but the game does not start in any (((

L
LoKKi_SKY 14.10.21

andryuha-24
Before I bought the game, I downloaded it from a torrent and went through 2 dy. There was an opportunity and immediately purchased a license in the incentive with 2 add-ons! Great game, I think it's worth the purchase.