3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 14.10.21 10:46 pm

patch 1.20 and DLC blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

who followed the release of early patches and DLCs, you probably know after what time they could be downloaded for free, for example, from the same playground! So I'm wondering in about how many days, starting from May 31, it will be possible to download 1.20 and blood and wine gog versions for free?
57 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay c 14.10.21

In general, I solved my problem by deleting the console! Everything started with a bang)))
PS Did it seem to me or the Witcher began to move when cornering somehow differently? The character itself turns as if not like before, or I just haven't played for a long time.

A
Arinis 14.10.21

andryuha-24
No, I downloaded it through the app. About 3 times Moscow time there was no error yet, so it got up like a native.

J
Jay c 14.10.21

I understood why the movements were not the same when cornering, put it in the settings - an alternative and everything became as before. At the expense of the experience glitch, I also had it, it was level 46 and 2000 out of 2000, killed the drowned man immediately raised 47))) I will not be superfluous!

_
_Wiedzmin_ 14.10.21

Nickita3
Thank you !! Works!!!))

A
AncestorSvarog 14.10.21

PATCH
Spoilerhttps: //drive.google.com/open? Id = 0B2-g2MqZ6QH6S0hzQ3c0UXVhMGc

D
DIAVOLO13 14.10.21

The armor of the schools changed colors for me after the update, on the screen it is noticeable that the scarf has changed color and, in general, the elements of the armor.

m
mindikyo 14.10.21

how to remove stripes in cutscenes on the sides for a 21: 9 widescreen monitor? I changed some values ​​through the HEX editor for a long time and all the rules were. now with the new patch everything went off. if anyone knows, give me a link

e
evedragon 14.10.21

RouslanKo Ahem
, it's good that I'm not alone. I also observe the same garbage. I don't even know if it's a bug or a feature ...

K
Kir Gold 14.10.21

The high definition setting does not work in the new location, although in the old all the rules.

v
vvvjust 14.10.21

evedragon
And I have such crap too !!! I wear the armor of a wolf and that's what the
Workshops looked like before the patch.

They began to look like this after the new patch.

Frankly, I don't understand why they changed the color of the old armor, it looks pathetic !!! I already saw the first minus of the patch, I'm upset!

v
vvvjust 14.10.21

developer console hasn't appeared yet?

e
evedragon 14.10.21

vvvjust
I think sooner or later craftsmen will return the original colors with the help of mods. Not that they looked too bad. But they do not look the best way, that's for sure.

v
vvvjust 14.10.21

evedragon
has already been returned)))

D
DAEMON64RuS 14.10.21

Guys who play with SweetFX does not throw it away? when you dig in your inventory

I
Imperator1 14.10.21

- Fixed an issue where the bandit camp at Castle Zützer was not greyed out in Hearts of Stone ..
- Fixed an issue where the question mark would not disappear on the map after exploring the ruins of Kilkerinn.
Not fixed !!!) The premonition did not deceive (

G
Gott mit uns 14.10.21

DAEMON64RuS
I'm OK

m
muromez 14.10.21

Guys, please help me, I have problems after installing patch 1.21 in the quest of the game of cats and wolves, no traces of the girl appear, not she herself and in the quest. Fool's gold after I stand up for the fool the bandits that fry the god are immortal and the type that you don't talk to me next