3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
merry_Den 14.10.21 10:46 pm

Petition to install servers in Russia (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Hello everyone!

Some kind person created a petition - "Installing Rainbow SIX: Siege game servers in Russia".

It doesn't matter if you believe in the success of this idea or not, just follow the link and sign it. This is a chance to fix something, and it will not take you more than 10 minutes. Good luck!

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0 -% D0% B8% D0% B3% D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% B2% D1% 8B% D1% 85-% D1% 81% D0% B5% D1% 80% D0% B2% D0% B5 % D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% B2-rainbow-six-siege-% D0% B2-% D1% 80% D0% BE% D1% 81% D1% 81% D0% B8% D0% B8? Recruiter = 75770147 & utm_source = petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper & utm_medium = copylink
29 Comments
Sort by:
e
express-rus 14.10.21

Then we will play only with Russians, so it is not always interesting) how then can we troll blacks ?!

K
Kosh13 14.10.21

The petition was created due to the fact that players from Russia have a fairly high ping. And supposedly connecting servers in Russia will fix this problem. But during the discussion, it turned out that only PC players have problems. On PS4, the ping is quite comfortable

e
express-rus 14.10.21

Maybe this is so with you? I have a PC, I don't remember which ping I was not particularly interested in, but the igruha works fine. I did not notice any lags. I have Rostelecom, the rate of 50MB there and back is stable.

D
Djonnikc 14.10.21

Kosh13
Can't subscribe ?? I entered all the data, but above, in front of the "subscribe" field, there is some kind of loading and nothing is happening!

D
Djonnikc 14.10.21

express-rus
Ping is sometimes (not always), but present. It is visible only on replays, when it ALREADY looked out, and you YET didn’t see it! I see this sometimes!

e
express-rus 14.10.21

It's clear. How to vote? is there a facebook chtoli needed? ps i don't have facebook

e
express-rus 14.10.21

ps I made a repost on the incentive http://steamcommunity.com/app/359550/discussions/0/364042703861178451/

O
Oleg Bervinov 14.10.21

There is no express-rus , you just specify an e-mail (any) and click to sign, you can even leave your mats in the comments for yubiks

e
express-rus 14.10.21

ok i'm 370th! By the way, the protection is non-Kaken, you can wind it up) but right now there is no time to do these ...
ps what is interesting is the author of the petition Belarus) respect the kid.

m
merry_Den 14.10.21

express-rus
I have Infoline, everything is super too. The main problem with high ping is not hit registration. I collided many times, charged the enemy in the head, and he as if nothing had happened, riddled you into the carcass. And then, when showing the player who killed you, you can see that his head is thrown back, but not destiny.
express-rus wrote:
ps I made a repost in the Krausavcheg
incentive!

Kosh13
Don't sound! Drugan PS4 and I gave him a collector's item, the same problem with the "nerega" and the lag of the Persian. Or you just don't notice these things.

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 14.10.21

stupid mortals, the game did not pay off this time, and two no one will spend money to install the game in Rashka, because it's expensive!

m
merry_Den 14.10.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
Clever immortal - "Water sharpens a stone"

K
Kosh13 14.10.21

merry_Den
Maybe a friend should change the provider? And it was not me who spoke, but the people who spoke. I play on a PC.

m
merry_Den 14.10.21

Kosh13
It is unlikely, we spent a good time in Balta 3, 4 on a PC, and everything was fine. (not counting the technical problems of BF4)

m
m0LoT 14.10.21

petition at change.org, good luck ....

m
merry_Den 14.10.21

m0LoT wrote:
petition at change.org, good luck .... Any
other suggestions?

A
ARM_SERJ 14.10.21

Did! It is necessary to write down the news on the main site so that more people can see it!

m
merry_Den 14.10.21

strelok312 wrote:
Funny, you better print it to them and send it. I think you yourself will guess that they will wipe her ...
Ha, Ha, Ha. Monsieur, you are such a Petrosyan.

s
strelok312 14.10.21

merry_Den
Yes, if only. Well, do you really think that you can achieve something with this? What are the chances that it even reaches them?

J
JUnnAmmED 14.10.21

Another piece of paper to Yubikam for wiping one place. And in R6: S, ping does not solve anything at all, even if you have 150, and the enemy has 20. The problem is not that, but in the shitty registration of hits.