3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
merry_Den 14.10.21 10:46 pm

Petition to install servers in Russia (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Hello everyone!

Some kind person created a petition - "Installing Rainbow SIX: Siege game servers in Russia".

It doesn't matter if you believe in the success of this idea or not, just follow the link and sign it. This is a chance to fix something, and it will not take you more than 10 minutes. Good luck!

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0 -% D0% B8% D0% B3% D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% B2% D1% 8B% D1% 85-% D1% 81% D0% B5% D1% 80% D0% B2% D0% B5 % D1% 80% D0% BE% D0% B2-rainbow-six-siege-% D0% B2-% D1% 80% D0% BE% D1% 81% D1% 81% D0% B8% D0% B8? Recruiter = 75770147 & utm_source = petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper & utm_medium = copylink
29 Comments
Sort by:
m
merry_Den 14.10.21

strelok312
JUnnAmmED
Guys, I can't understand: "What prevents you from signing the petition and arguing as much as you like, on the topic - What, to whom, what and where will it wipe?" It's better than doing nothing and writing in threads, for those who do something at least. Suddenly it will give you a ride ... If you did so, respect and respect, I’m on the Lois. If not, then read from the beginning.
JUnnAmmED wrote:
And in R6: S ping doesn't solve anything at all, even if you have 150, and the enemy has 20. The problem is not that, but in the shitty registration of hits.
Go to American streams on the Rainbow (America has a Yubik data center), and see what kind of regga they have when they ping.

J
JUnnAmmED 14.10.21

merry_Den
There will be no sense in this "petition" at all. Firstly, it must be in an international language, since the company itself is international, no one will read the petition, which is made in a language incomprehensible to the company.
Secondly, the petition must convince the developer to do what is asked of her. It is necessary to provide strong arguments why this problem is important and that it is massive. This petition was signed by just over 500 people. This is not even a drop in the ocean. this drop is in a puddle.
Go to American streams on the Rainbow (America has a Yubik data center), and see what kind of regga they have when they ping.
I don't need to watch American streams to understand that ping plays absolutely no role in this game.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=636068815

m
merry_Den 14.10.21

JUnnAmmED
merry_Den wrote:
"What prevents you from signing a petition and arguing as much as you like, on the topic - What, to whom, what and where will you wipe?

s
strelok312 14.10.21

merry_Den
Well, if it becomes easier for you. then I signed this petition, but I doubt it will change anything

m
merry_Den 14.10.21

strelok312
Thank you, buddy! With me lois.

C
CT3H 14.10.21

JUnnAmmED wrote:
It's not even a drop in the ocean, it's a drop in a puddle.
Once in a puddle, then there are chances than if in the sea ...

I
Inhaler 14.10.21

What are you doing, be glad that the servers are still running. The game clearly did not live up to the expectations of the developers, they are all trying to promote eSports on consoles, but it does not work out very well.

J
JUnnAmmED 14.10.21

S.t.e.n
By a puddle, I meant insignificance and an extremely small number of subscribers, but yes, it turned out stupid.

e
express-rus 14.10.21

JUnnAmmED wrote:
firstly, it must be in an international language, since the company itself is international, no one will read the petition, which is made in a language that the company does not understand.
This is not true. The Russian subdivision will give yubiks to its own. It is not difficult to do this, there are not full rams sitting there.