3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 14.10.21 10:52 pm

Impressions of the game. (The truth about the ninth company)

"The Truth About the Ninth Company" is a documentary game based on real historical events that took place on January 7-8, 1989 at an altitude of 3234 in the Pakitiya province of the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
GaT [x] 14.10.21

Sednya came to the store and there the seller was already installing the faces. copy.
I want to play. Find out what was there after all. Although the graphics did not impress me (

B
Bambolero 14.10.21

Just installed it. The game is hot !!!
I played for only 5 minutes, but I managed to defect and die :)))
In any case, the first impressions are strictly positive!

j
jenchen12 14.10.21

but it slows down for me, but I don't understand how, I have Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33, 2 Gb RAM, Ati Radeon HD2600 256 Mb, I put on the minimum that can be all the same

U
User 118072 14.10.21

The game is great! The atmosphere is there and don't care about the graphics. If you can appreciate such games. And now the question (How to pass the third part of the second stage? How to hold on? And so I jump like a mountain goat along the flanks (((

U
User 118072 14.10.21

Everything passed. A new question, comrades (Listen, in the correction mission, where does the fifth group of spirits come from? There is simply the first one - from the eastern ridge, the second - from the valley, the third - bypassing the ridge, the fourth - from the lowland. On the fifth, the soldiers shout: "They are coming to the right!" On the right of what? Can anyone say at least approximately where they can be detected? Otherwise, I’m always pointing to the wrong ones, because a new group does not appear. And when they show that the spooks have already broken through, I don’t have time to notice where (((Help!

S
SirLeha 14.10.21

2 Medyannikov aka Staff Captain Putilin the

fifth group is walking along the hill, if you look at the valley, then on the right. that is, they are trying to climb the hill and bypass our positions on the right. By the way, I managed to press not only the groups but also the stationary positions of the spirits.
It is clear that it did not work the first time :-)

T
TitOffSky 14.10.21

The game disappointed me. They promised the horror of what it was, but it turned out to be just a scripted shooter. Yes, interesting, atmospheric, complex, truthful, but ordinary.
It also enrages the frank inaction of the fighters - when ONE ONE spirit runs up to the position, the game defends the defeat, and at the same time two allies stand side by side, look at him, but continue to shoot somewhere in the distance ... not serious

l
l13th 14.10.21

> Yes, interesting, atmospheric, complex, truthful, but ordinary.

Without going into details, in this one sentence I see a contradiction :)

I don’t remember in the last year or two a game that I want to play not because of a super beautiful engine or just to kill time.

Although one was, I'm lying, the orderlies of the dungeons :)

T
TitOffSky 14.10.21

>>> Without going into details, in this one sentence I see a contradiction :)
Well, maybe I didn’t put it that way =) The bottom line is that there is * practically * nothing in Pravda that some kind of some other game (a bunch of documentaries - yes, but this is not a record, take a look at "Victory Day 2")

U
User 118072 14.10.21

2 SirLeha
Listen, from what position can you see them? And then I examined all the slopes, there are either mines or a sniper spit. Where and where to send artillery to them?

S
SirLeha 14.10.21

2 Medyannikov aka Staff Captain Putilin
From the place where the mission begins, I went down one ledge and went to the very edge. From this place one can see both the left ridge and the valley and the right one. The last group moves along the right ridge from bottom to top, from left to right. I, too, did not immediately notice it is dark far away, but they periodically crawl out onto areas with snow.
What's that, there you have to push the grenade launchers further with a sniper, so I was tortured to look for the last one ...

U
User 118072 14.10.21

Thank SirLeha Fuh, I went through the whole game!) Cool, and what do some people dislike?

H
HappyBoolin 14.10.21

Put on different computers, but the result of "an error in 9rota.exe" when installing swears on WM9Codecs
When you run video games first played properly (see and hear), and then outputs this error, Th do ??? We put the same result on both the new and the old Windows, and set the k-lite codec pack 2.70 full and nothing helps.
My GA-P35-DS3; Core2Duo E6850; 2600XT; 2Gb DDR2 800MHz:
another Core2Quad E6850; 8800GTS: 2Gb DDR2 800MHz: the
result is the same

s
stalker 17 14.10.21

the graph is certainly not very impressive, but on the other hand, they finally began to make more or less normal games not about brave American super soldiers and bad Russians

M
Molekulo 14.10.21

The game is super awesome, and someone knows it runs on Windows Vista.

u
ulugbek1 14.10.21

Everyone, the
game is super everything and everything is still informative, you can learn a lot and useful things that are not given in history lessons.
The next question is
who faced the problems, tell me PLIZZZZ
installed the toy, all the rules. I run, too, all the rules. all the rules and doc.film do not hang, the splash screen is played and all sections are opened one by one. as you start to play, everything hangs and there is no other place.
who pushed with this, tell me, maybe I have a problem in my computer
(P4, 3000 percent, vidyaha GF 5700, 1GB RAM.)
Thank you in advance to everyone who unsubscribed

E
EverBe 14.10.21

Molekulo, the drivers are not installed and as a result, the full screen does not show the splash screen or they are upside down, and the game itself is HORRIBLY slowing down even when everything is at a minimum (well, this is on a laptop, or maybe because of firewood and whists)

S
Scorpiоn 14.10.21

A good game, made with heart ... although not graphics, not gameplay does not shine. It is worth going through at least in order to read additional. information is very interesting.

z
zxz7zxz 14.10.21

And there are codes for it ??????????

z
zxz7zxz 14.10.21

Although I doubt there is!