3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Licher_kinger 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Favorite armor / weapons in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would very much like to know who uses which sets, what gear he walks with, what loot he collects and whether Roach is heavily loaded: D
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
RUBRUM 14.10.21

Armor of the Raven, but this is in the first part

Z
ZalMan912 14.10.21

Wolf school armor

_
_Red_FoXx_ 14.10.21

Something like this. Wolf school set.

W
Wild rider 14.10.21

In the witcher, all weapons are of the same type. They can be changed like gloves: you level up some level and that's it, level n weapons are available.
I liked the appearance of the initial armor, a masterful wolf set, a black suit from dlts .. Now the Persian of the 67th leveled and was wearing the Serpent's armor. The swords are appropriate, but in my inventory I carry with me a unique Keymaster's shovel, Olgerd's saber. Ophir saddle - beautiful color and good stats.
I collect the most diverse loot.

K
KANOV 14.10.21

The set of the cat school, and in the process of passing the COP - the armor and the sword of the snake school, well, I like Olgerd's saber. When I get to Skellige, it’s a constant overload, because I pick up everything that is not nailed (there are no chests in the sea there to hell).

I
Ivan22Kan 14.10.21

I do not agree that all weapons are of the same type. Common (white), magic (yellow), and masterful (blue) are the majority, yes, junk. Although if you are too lazy to look for something better, then it will do. And thanks to the developers for that. But relic swords - sometimes interesting ones come across. Moreover, you need to watch not the basic damage, but additional stats (there the effects are different in%). Well, the witch (green) so generally differ in the slope of pumping and additional, effects. The game offers to get the first witcher set at level 11 (the initial set of the griffin school). It can be considered basic, and then it depends on the player's preferences, difficulty, and the "new game +" mode. Those. download the "magician" in the griffin set, or go into a quick attack and crits for 17 lvl to the cat's school. The bear set is perfect for a "new game +" with well-trained alchemy. Geralt simply turns into a tank under broths and elixirs. The wolf set is kind of universal in terms of stats, you can combine both signs and alchemy in it. In the Set, snakes are not really allowed to run, because it will turn out to be dressed almost at the end of the game, if you play without mods for experience (honestly). The game ends with a maximum of 40 lvl, and the set of the snake requires 39. Here it is more likely under the following DLS "Blood and Wine". And so he (snake set) is imba among everything available according to stats.
Personally, I played one by one in all sets. Most of all I liked the bear-alchemist "in the new game +". And in a regular game - a set of a cat.

w
websot 14.10.21

I dress in what is worth for a warrior, and the appearance is already good, the main thing is efficiency, not beauty, but beauty comes with time.

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.10.21

On the belly - the initial jacket is a griffin (in my opinion, the most true design), pants and mittens of a wolf, essno the last level, shoes of a cat, also pumped up. Hera looks more or less bearable, there are no topics and is spared from "cans". So I went through the whole game with the addition on the penultimate level of difficulty.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 14.10.21

Personally, I did not dress for the sake of stats, but for the soul, so to speak. Until the 10th lvl ran in basic armor and trousers (hunter's pants, or whatever), then in the Nilfgaard set, right up to the "Bear", and in it to the end. After the DLS, Kuntush got hold of a beautiful thing. It's more difficult to play this way, but I absolutely don't like the colors of the "Wolf" and "Cat" uber sets. Of swords, what is best suited for har-kam is no longer up to the appearance, although, of course, the sabers in the game are drawn beautifully.

A
Assassins11148 14.10.21

My favorite armor in the game is the armor of the Bear, but not at all for the stats, but only for the fact that this armor is long, behaves physically and looks very cool. It is a pity that there are no similar armor in the game.

_
_JustPRO_ 14.10.21

I
Imperator1 14.10.21

Ophir armor, Olgerd's carabelle (both sabers are beautiful). The initial armor is chic, as are the Snake schools.
P.S. Although, I confess, to see Garalt running around in his panties ... guys, do you need it? Armor? Family members are our everything)

S
Someone like-you 14.10.21

I completed the game in the starting set, and I will run in it in the add-on) I really like it

w
websot 14.10.21

http://www.playground.ru/video/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_morskie_dyavoly_prohozhdenie-83133 I made a
custom set, points as a bonus)

C
CemKey 14.10.21

Image from pic.fullrest.ru

v
vvvjust 14.10.21

The master set of the wolf school is by far the most beautiful

S
Sergey067 14.10.21

The school of the bear is also nothing. Nice dress.
wolf set - resembles a customized Temerian. A hint - what decisions need to be made in the game, or something ....
And at the beginning of the game - a griffin set.

L
Loaf of bread 14.10.21

armor school bear, cat

r
regeger 14.10.21

Purely from the aesthetic and canonical (see "read books"), only the set of the wolf school and the set of the new moon are suitable. Everything else is tinsel and absurd absurdity, even an overhyped initial set. The bear is beautiful, but the witcher needs a bulletproof vest like a ballerina.

K
KanoVoxLian 14.10.21