3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Licher_kinger 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Favorite armor / weapons in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would very much like to know who uses which sets, what gear he walks with, what loot he collects and whether Roach is heavily loaded: D
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
svt779 14.10.21

I have been playing the game for the 2nd time, both times as a fencer. Only the Kota school was exchanged for the Bear. As a result, he returned to the Cat again. The bear gives a very good bonus to adrenaline growth and protection from monster damage. But ... it is the main armor that gives the maximum stats, and the pants, boots, and so on are not particularly. So I made the best option in my opinion: The body of a bear (enchanted in light armor from the master of the runes in addition to stone hearts), the rest of the armor of the cat school and in skills is also the school of the cat. The result is quite solid protection from monsters and more than an impressive attack. And I do not advise you to swing stupidly into fencing, you get a dead version. Personally, having already had some experience, the first thing I did was to create oils, decoctions and elixirs. This is the most important thing in the whole game in general !!! In the new game +, I would have sworn all over without them. And then that people post screenshots max. DPS is all nonsense! I have 5000+ dps on silver and about 4000 on steel. But I have all the oils that give another 50% damage + alchemy with 3 adrenaline points adds another 100% damage! So consider which is better: bare numbers of damage or a combination of all of the above? With this build, I have 9500 hp and can almost constantly drink elixirs due to the skills of alchemy. In alchemy, there is another option with replenishing health with each elixir drunk, but I usually use mutagens from Ekimma and Water Baba. The second gives me 50% damage at max. health level, Ekimma gives the effect of vampirism, so I always keep my hp at maximum. Maybe someone will come in handy, maybe someone will criticize. Personally, I'm going through the game quite comfortably now. Much more comfortable than the first time. As you noticed , I have a lot of unused skill points left. I tried to apply them in different ways, but I did not notice something super-duper =) Although I tried the Saber of the Order of the Burning Rose along with the skill. But usually I killed the enemy much earlier than that skill worked =) And those skills that are open to me, but are not used, I combine depending on where I go =) The same vaunted "break" is not very effective against enemies much higher level. Personally, I myself have met with a golem 13+ levels higher and 30k damage to his HP bar almost did not reduce. And by the way, enchanting weapons for permanent sharpening is not worth it !!! Runes are much more useful !!! I was convinced of this myself many times. As I already said: someone will praise, someone will condemn. =) but I didn't notice something super-duper =) Although I tried the Order of the Burning Rose Saber along with the skill. But usually I killed the enemy much earlier than that skill worked =) And those skills that are open to me, but are not used, I combine depending on where I go =) The same vaunted "break" is not very effective against enemies much higher level. Personally, I myself have met with a golem 13+ levels higher and 30k damage to his HP bar almost did not reduce. And by the way, enchanting weapons for permanent sharpening is not worth it !!! Runes are much more useful !!! I was convinced of this myself many times. As I already said: someone will praise, someone will condemn. =) but I didn't notice something super-duper =) Although I tried the Order of the Burning Rose Saber along with the skill. But usually I killed the enemy much earlier than that skill worked =) And those skills that are open to me, but are not used, I combine depending on where I go =) The same vaunted "break" is not very effective against enemies much higher level. Personally, I myself have met with a golem 13+ levels higher and 30k damage to his HP bar almost did not reduce. And by the way, enchanting weapons for permanent sharpening is not worth it !!! Runes are much more useful !!! I was convinced of this myself many times. As I already said: someone will praise, someone will condemn. =) I combine depending on where I go =) The same vaunted by many "break" is not very effective against enemies much higher level. Personally, I myself have met with a golem 13+ levels higher and 30k damage to his HP bar almost did not reduce. And by the way, enchanting weapons for permanent sharpening is not worth it !!! Runes are much more useful !!! I was convinced of this myself many times. As I already said: someone will praise, someone will condemn. =) I combine depending on where I go =) The same vaunted by many "break" is not very effective against enemies much higher level. Personally, I myself have met with a golem 13+ levels higher and 30k damage to his HP bar almost did not reduce. And by the way, enchanting weapons for permanent sharpening is not worth it !!! Runes are much more useful !!! I was convinced of this myself many times. As I already said: someone will praise, someone will condemn. =)

s
svt779 14.10.21

s
svt779 14.10.21

s
st029 14.10.21

Judging by the "Blood and Wine" trailer, the jacket from the 1st part is returning to us)) I WANT!