3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 08.09.19 02:42 am

The universe of the game series Crysis: coffin already boarded up?

However Hello.
So, crawling through the forum and looking at reviews on krayzise -3, suddenly became sad.
The universe, in fact - is very good and addictive. Futurism, which is so lacking in modern games still pulled to the Golden mean. The recording is very atmospheric, the story itself (if we talk about C2) well supplemented by the book Crysis: Legion.
In General, talking about the Sion of the universe may be long, but the fact remains, whether it died of the setting permanently? What do you think?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruyder 08.09.19

Chelovecescie
Milk money is never too late.

B
BioGen 08.09.19

For the game - Yes,for the universe - no,the products are still produced(there's all sorts of mugs,comics, etc.)

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

logistics the universe of crossov over. however, whether to get a new game of the series depends on krutika. they grief like sales mob fuck was going to do.

T
T r u m a n 08.09.19

I would like crysis 4 or thread the likeness of the addon warhead

D
DarknessCM 08.09.19

killed kruzis story 3rd piece, so damp that I gave up the completion of this masterpiece. Why was it composted do not understand?... The first part goes to binge and... the 3rd campaign, the series is dead.

R
RikoChiko 08.09.19

Bobby with the third part of the died.

A
AR3E 08.09.19

Killed a series of the second part.

R
ReKsSam 08.09.19

The first part is the best. Warhead is also not bad, but short of pain. And all the rest of it is just rubbish.

F
Fat Vladimir 08.09.19

After you left grattage and nadopasana