3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Can a witcher own an estate? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In essence, they were created as wandering monster killers. Does this quest violate the integrity of the plot? Who has any thoughts?
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
Highway_to_Hell 14.10.21

Phantom2014
the fact is that Geralt is already in a tie and this is his last mission, so the estate as a gift, on the contrary, is very important here. they say here's a house in the fabulous Toussaint, take Ian / Triss and live in peace) happy end)

G
Galahad 14.10.21

Phantom2014
One even had a family. But in general, yes, I agree, the witcher is an eternally wandering killer of monsters. I love the ending of Season of Thunderstorms.

P
PCHalfFullHD 14.10.21

If this is the finale of the story and old G is moving away from the plot in the plot, then why not.

H
Haddar 14.10.21

Well Duc, the finale of Geralt's story - Why Not?

F
Fatum Sibir 14.10.21

Geralt deserves it!

S
Sativum 14.10.21

It turns out that Geralt of Rivia is the first witcher who dies in his bed ...

M
Mikhail Terekhov 14.10.21

Actually, it can. In the book, he said that he would like to have his own house, and Ian read his mind and then sneered at him.
I can't specify the exact moment, but the phrase was definitely like that, it was even inserted into the 1st witcher.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 14.10.21

Sativum
There is also a witcher named Bertram Tauler from the cat school.

Z
ZlobnyDed 14.10.21

Mikhail Terekhov
Even she stopped short when she realized that these thoughts meant a lot to him

p
poludennitsa 14.10.21

Mikhail Terekhov
- House? Yennefer suddenly asked. - Which house? You have a house? Do you want to build a house? Ah ... I'm sorry. I shouldn't ...
He was silent. He was angry with himself. Thinking for her, he, against his will, allowed her to read the thought of her.
- A wonderful dream. Yennefer gently stroked his arm. - House. A house built with our own hands, in this house you and me. You would have raised horses and sheep, I would have taken care of the garden, cooked food and combed wool, which we would have taken to the market. With the money earned for wool and gifts of land, we would buy everything we need, say, copper cauldrons and an iron rake. From time to time, Ciri with her husband and three children would visit us, sometimes Triss Merigold would drop in for a few days. We would age beautifully and splendidly. And if I started to get bored, you would whistle to me in the evenings on your own made flute. Everyone knows that playing the flute is the best cure for blues.

P
Phantom2014 14.10.21

murderess uncommon

Yes, in the ending with Ian fits, but not with Tris.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 14.10.21

Phantom2014
And I will be alone as a tramp))) I like it so much.

_
_Ozymandias_ 14.10.21

I'm still waiting for a mod with which to build a harem, ideally with six girls.

M
Mandalorian 14.10.21

... why not ... everything is quite logical ... he may not hang there all the time ...

S
Stifler's mom 14.10.21

Here is an excellent excerpt from the book. This, by and large, says it all. And if, again, remember the book, then just before the pogrom in Rivia, he confessed that it was time to hang swords on a nail and retire on a well-deserved retirement. The vineyard turns out to be not just a pleasant surprise from the developers, but also a very thick hint that Geralt will finally settle down. He will drink beer, listen to the poetry of Buttercup and spend evenings with his beloved woman.

D
Danil Zotov 14.10.21

Ciri is young and beautiful, I would like to see her as the main character of the witcher 4 girl to play much more pleasant

K
KanoVoxLian 14.10.21

The witcher sometimes also wants to rest, drink wine and all that.

B
Bupycop 14.10.21

Phantom2014 The
crossbow also breaks, but Geralt started using it.

P
Phantom2014 14.10.21

The Bupycop
Crossbow can be explained, for example, by the fact that it was included in the basic equipment of the cat and bear school. Other schools, for example, were more traditional.

N
Nighthawkreal 14.10.21

Lambert's nemesis is quite in control and quite happy.