3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 15.10.21 09:24 pm

main plot or \ "Blood and Wine \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I began to think that DLS would seem to complete the story of Geralt, is it worth it to go through the main plot first, and then it, or vice versa? Until the end of the main one, it seems, is not so long left. In general, advice to the studio.
27 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 15.10.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
There was a statement - Blood and Wine ends Geralt's story! That is?

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.10.21

st029
yes, but I fear that it, like "Hearts of Stone", will not overlap with the main plot.

i
iTag 15.10.21

st029 Explained fine
! But the dude wrote it himself!)

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 15.10.21

First, go through the main story + CS then KiV and on NG + go through the CS, KiV then the story.

A
Aleksandr1398 15.10.21

And for good reason. Will not touch. CDPR said it themselves.

s
st029 15.10.21

iTag
Well, he's waiting for advice)
Blood and wine probably won't overlap either, except maybe the ending. But if you want to end Geralt's story with "blood and wine", it’s more logical to finish the main plot first.

_
_LiMoN_ 15.10.21

Aleksandr1398
Links will be. Even if it does not, it does not matter, the main thing is that the DLT is a direct continuation of the plot before, which means that it is worth going through only after the main plot.

d
dagdag 15.10.21

it depends on which ending he received, in the worst Geralt, probably, death awaits.

A
Aleksandr1398 15.10.21

_LiMoN_
References are in "Hearts". But by and large, nothing global)

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.10.21

_LiMoN_
well, I kind of found out what I wanted. But now the question is not entirely on the topic, can you somehow view the progress of the story?

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.10.21

Aleksandr1398
about references. There are not so many of them. that's what really pissed me off a little in the hearts of stone - at the beginning of the DLS I stayed with Yenn .. and Geralt does not mention her in conversations with Shani, and besides, there is still the opportunity to fuck Shani. Didn't work out this moment a little.

d
dagdag 15.10.21

As if in the description of Yennifer (in my opinion) it is written that both walk to the left.

A
Aleksandr1398 15.10.21

I can name only two from memory. 1. The fate of Vesemir (Alive or no longer alive) and 2. Roman with Triss / Ian (If with Triss, then Shani mentions her, and if with Ian, she does not mention anything)

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.10.21

dagdag
This I remember, I read the first books. However, it seemed to me that everything was already decided. I passed the quest "The Last Wish", she canceled the wish and still stayed with Geralt, well, and then teleported to Kaer Morhen. Vryatli would have had time to run to the left during this time.

A
Aleksandr1398 15.10.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
This is what I mean.

S
SpartanSoap 15.10.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
dagdag
do not confuse. Walking to the left is about being in a relationship with one person and fucking someone else every day. Yennefer and Geralt were with others during their quarrels, that is, they were not in a relationship with each other. There are only two exceptions: Yennefer and the sorcerer Istredd (but with him she was in the same relationship as with the witcher, and even earlier she began to romance with him, which means that this is not treason, but a love triangle, at least from the point view of the work. Well, in that love confrontation, Geralt won). And the second exception is what the game offers: an affair with Geralt and Triss, although it seems like he never parted with Yennefer, but forgot, in general it is unpleasant.

S
SpartanSoap 15.10.21

is the same dilemma. I used to go through DLS before the final battle, but here DLS sharply became a continuation of Geralt's story after the Wild Hunt. The main problem, for me, in passing the DLS after the finale is that the world does not change after certain events (the victory of one side or another in the war, the capture of Novigrad), and the disappearance of all key NPCs. This makes the world empty.

S
SpartanSoap 15.10.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
in all these cases they WERE NOT a couple, WERE NOT in a relationship. In the morning Yennefer didn’t ask him "where are you going?" or something like that. When they were together, they were together.

H
Hirok 15.10.21

SpartanSoap
Develop Geralt's relationship as you want, what are you brain doing?))

G
Galinka. 15.10.21

Even in "Hearts" they mention Radovid's death if he is dead.