3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 15.10.21 09:24 pm

main plot or \ "Blood and Wine \"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I began to think that DLS would seem to complete the story of Geralt, is it worth it to go through the main plot first, and then it, or vice versa? Until the end of the main one, it seems, is not so long left. In general, advice to the studio.
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartanSoap 15.10.21

Hirok
is simple)))))))

K
Kodval 15.10.21

SpartanSoap
so they never did it at all. Yes, and they were bound in the books only by Geralt's desire, so they would have fled a long time ago ..

J
Jc jensen 15.10.21

Well, damn, dude, if you finish the plot and are already going to give an eredin a demonstration performance and then like Geralt says this
- I'm too lazy to fight, it all went to Toussaint, I'll go to Toussaint, I'll drink there, build a hut and you are like figure it out yourself
Well, then he comes, and Ciri is Eredin's concubines, Dandelion sings ballads about the exploits of Imlerich, And Triss puts on an outfit from dls to sleep with Caranthir, even according to this logic, you have to take and finish the plot and not ask for advice on any heresy , why are you, as small children, you cannot make even the simplest decision without advice

B
Balerun 15.10.21

SampleText
No, that's not the case. In fact, everyone is sitting amicably on the bench and waiting for her. and only when he saw him screwed up after tusssent, Ciri commands: everything is in place! "Eredin grabs the sword and rushes headlong to the ship.

J
Jc jensen 15.10.21

Balerun
My version will be better, there is a very large scope for highly artistic arts.

M
MephistoXX 15.10.21

In general, even xs - in the dlts a lot of new sets, weapons, new mutagens and more. And if you go through the dlts at the very end, after the main plot, then you practically cannot play with all this good - the map and the number of quests are not very large (well, yes, an area the size of only 1 island on Skellig and 90 quests, half of which are connected with treasure hunt), while all these grandmaster sets, freezing aards and so on will not roll out to us immediately after arriving in Toussaint, i.e. we will get all this only by the middle of the day. And in the end, we will have to run around with all this good 1-2 dozen remaining quests and explore only a third of the territory (since two-thirds will already be open).
My opinion is that you need to go through the dlz immediately after finding Ciri, so that there is more time left to play with new buns.

From a plot point of view, of course, there is a serious inconsistency. But with the gameplay it will be better.

K
KamiкazE 15.10.21

MephistoXX
And what prevents you from going through DLS, getting all the goodies and then starting NG with all the good? For example, I have already pumped completely and am going to go through the DLS first. And then, without any running for HP, calmly go through the new everything. Just there will be time to consider the splash from the DLS and even what else will be introduced into the game itself.