3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Mission order (Mass Effect 2)

Hello everyone.
The question is: in what order do you need to go through the missions of the second part?
After completing one storyline, two more storylines are added to me, and 4-5 side ones. This is strong for me: I only completed three story missions.
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boehringer 15.10.21

predator999
The ending is not finished .... I can not force myself to go through the third part a second time because of this .... also an unpleasant aftertaste remained. If one ending had been given a banal happy ending, everything would have been different.

B
BerkutArmageddon 15.10.21

Halamor
There was an endings scandal when BioWare leaked them; fans started to rage, and the developers said that they could make the ending even worse (most likely that's why you still have a residue). In addition, there is a "good" ending (red, weakly positive), in which the Horn kills all synthetics in the galaxy. I haven't played the third part yet, but I already know for sure that I would advise the Joker not to mess with EDI, lol.
By the way, it is the red ending that players consider the best (according to the Mass Effect Wiki).

P
Playersaharan 15.10.21

Halamor
Well, compared to those pieces of sh ** that were the endings of ME3 at the start of the game, these are even less (and all thanks to the fact that fans hammered Biovars for dlc with extended endings).

X
XCAL1BRUH 15.10.21

The order is not important, but there are several points: in order for all partners to survive the last mission, it is necessary to complete missions for loyalty for everyone, but keep in mind that as soon as you have access to this last mission, it can be fatal for the Normanidia teams (the one that controls the ship, not the partners).

B

Playersaharan
For the sake of epicness, it would be worth adding at the end of the third part, they say, like the Reapers turn to someone (who control cycles in entire clusters) with a "report" that "the cycle has been broken in our galaxy." Well, or come up with something else for the epic.

B
Boehringer 15.10.21

BerkutArmageddon
Playersaharan
That's just the point ... it's like they made the game for themselves and not for the fans. I imagined one of the endings something like this .... Shepard is pulled out by friends ... he is in the hospital after the shock he has experienced .... the rapids are beaten off by the press ... he is surrounded by a team that takes out a doctor and tries to get into his room .. .but let's say only the one with whom would have an affair is allowed there .... In general, something very positive in the style of the addon "citdel" the second could be made fatal for those who do not want a happy ending .... the third whatever ... It would be logical ...

P
Playersaharan 15.10.21

BerkutArmageddon
Well, then it would be too obvious a hint of a sequel, and Biovars also positioned the game as the final part of the series. I doubt they were planning to release Andromeda back then.

B

alekszvorsk
Yes, I already know. When I passed the first time - already when I received the task "the system of reapers friend or foe", I understood that there was no need to go there ahead of time (until I completed all the tasks).
Also at the beginning of the Long Walk sub-mission there is one very nasty scene (right before the capsules start crushing); this scene is cloying, or even terrifying - I can't find the word; there is so little of that - also the music and sounds, plus the fact that I played in the dark at night and in the house myself. All this was absolutely unpleasant.

I accidentally learned about the consequences of choosing whether to destroy the Collector base or not: the reaper's heart gives 10 points less resources, but at the same time reduces the requirements for the red ending. That is, the Collectors' base is still better to distribute.
And why does the color of the star depend on this decision during the last communication with the Ghost?

B

I saw one detail during the passage of the second part: the mission for Grunt's loyalty ...
Will this be available / passed if Rex is killed in the first part on Waymire? I talked Rex to uzbago, but nevertheless, it's interesting.
By the way: before the start of the mission for loyalty to Grunt, when talking with Rex, he said that he would accept him into the Urdnot clan only because he was in Kents with Shepard.

l
lokkie 15.10.21

And who thinks about this?
And why does the color of the star depend on this decision during the last communication with the Ghost?
The base is better to rasshrenit, this follows from the dialogues in the third part. If not mishandled, then some remarks will be out of place, and they will not change.
The color of the star, well, like a blue tablet .. or the Ghost turned blue with anger. )))
By the way, according to the dialogues, Malone is also not to be killed, in the third part Mordin says that the GOR was not found, and there is no news on him, with a hint that he is alive and well, despite the fact that he himself has filled him up .. well, if give to shoot. )

Will this be available / passed if Rex is killed in the first part on Waymire?
Will. Everything is the same, almost, only instead of Rex there will be his brother Reeve. Again, from the dialogues between Garrus and TSoni, in the third part, especially on Sur-Kesh, it is clear that he is alive and well, and Reeve is out of place there at all.
And in the second part, Grunt, in a conversation after the loyalty mission, calls Rex Reeve. )

E
Eremite_City 15.10.21

I walked along the map: from left to right .. I played with all the additions ..
First, I completed all the quests in Omega, simultaneously "probed" the planets.
Well, then - I scanned all the planets outside Omega, and completed the quests from the DLC.
After all this, he began to assemble his team. I do this for the sake of charisma points.
Then it's easier to persuade or run into ... This method is especially good for those who
play without transferring a character .. A bit tedious, of course, but without cheating! :)
PS I always land on the planet after flashing everyone else.
Which is very convenient. And I always transfer the save files to another place and number them.
But, if that - you can replay with any. And there is no need to scan again.
There is an abundance of resources in the game. Therefore, I scanned to SKIMM and set off.