3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexMK 15.10.21 09:29 pm

\ "exclusive \" nation

Barack Obama considers the American nation to be exceptional. Moreover, he actively promotes this exclusivity. They even use the UN rostrum for propaganda.

We all remember that not so long ago there was already one "exclusive" nation (Aryan) and we all know how it ended.

Your opinion on this matter.
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexMK 15.10.21

BJayDS

Cheburator [Drank three pills of the wild]
Do you have a black president? No? Your purely Nordic Putya is robbing the country twice as well.
Jews know better

z
z_sail 15.10.21

AlexMK
I agree, the United States does not give a shit at all, "exclusively" except for itself.
So Obama told the truth in a century.

I
I fill the Belomor with g 15.10.21

Cheburator [He drank three pills of the beastly] is
robbing the country twice as well, by the
way, dear, but how do you know who and where how much is robbing? : D You personally counted how many shares of which companies, who has which account in which banks? Or maybe you are the head of an international Jewish finance corporation? : D

L
Last Engineer 15.10.21

Cheburator [He drank three pills of wild animals]

And what are they bothering you with?

Compete with racially approved Apple. Putin is not Russian, he is an ideological Eurasian, which means that he has neither race, nor family, nor the right to life. Our xachi just drive priorax, your gas sector is bombed

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

which means that he has no race, no family, no right to life.

You tell him that. Be a muzhYkom !!!

G
GTAman 15.10.21

But the American nation is really exceptional by many criteria.

I
Iriskin 15.10.21

The Anglo-Saxons have a very high HSP. The xenopatriots, of whom there are a dime a dozen here, too, which kakbe hints ...

R
RedCommunist 15.10.21

There are no exceptional nations. There are special ones. And then, this is all the nation

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

The author did not give proofs, which is not surprising. He considers himself exceptional.

W
Wing42 15.10.21

stalker7162534
The author has not looked here for two years. It seems to me that he doesn't care anymore.

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

Wing42
I care. It often happens that another "sensation" sweeps across the Runet, and when you start to find out the details, it turns out that you have misinterpreted, distorted the meaning of words, or openly lied. And the public willingly believes in what it likes, what it believes in. And the more times she believes lies, the more she believes in myths. Which are based on such lies.

T
Tiger goose 15.10.21

stalker7162534
Outlast has been available on Xbox One for almost two years now, but the site has not yet added the corresponding item in the "Platforms" column in the game section.

A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534 is
just like you.

v
vikpass 15.10.21

Last Engineer The
maximum on the rating scale is either 160, or 180, and you can imagine what kind of mental alpha it is

V
Vanya Rygalov 15.10.21

AlexMK wrote:
Barack Obama considers the American nation to be exceptional.
Exceptional? Heh, heh ...
Only some 50 years ago (a time drop in the history of the country) White only, Ku Klux Klan, a witch hunt ...
What has changed?
Blacks can now sit next to whites. Yeah ... Especially in jail, 80% of US prisoners are colored.
Black President? Heh, heh ... This is the best joke of the true masters of America. With the same success, they could have made a president a cat who would just as selflessly meow about the exceptionalism of the American nation.

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

I'll leave it here:
Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm talking about the log that's in my eye.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

Americans seem to have such a concept - American nationality. it implies territorial birth in the United States, living, work, etc., and all kinds of society of people united by the American constitution. national minorities on the basis of the descendants of all countries there also seem to be in certain regions, but it is assumed that they are integrating into American culture.
By the way, we want to cut something like that.

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

It was in Germany in 1932 that the Nazis shouted about an exceptional nation, about the fact that Germany is the greatest country, that the Germans are the best in the world, that when in the past the Romans conquered the whole world, then the Germans came from the north and defeated the Roman Empire, that the Germans for everyone does not like their exclusivity, that there are enemies around, and that France always, everywhere, in everything, crap Germany, but the Fuhrer raised Germany from its knees, revived the army, and now Germany will be reckoned with.

A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534
What a horror! So the US turns out to be Nazi Germany?

G
Garrus-1994 15.10.21

Alexator
But what is the USA, everything went from Ethiopia: D