3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madbucher 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Merc Sorki (Diablo 2)

tell me plz, is it really possible that the merk was keening cold imuna in travikale, and HF kept it in act 4? and what to wear is that nada?
58 Comments
Sort by:
h
harryz 15.10.21

A well-dressed merk and grandfathers, in theory, maybe ...
It seems to me that a budget outfit: rw Treachery armor, Ripers toil cannon and Andariel life hat, Vampire Gaze, Cot, TR.

s
spambot575123 15.10.21

Absolutely real. To dress like this:

We need as much damage from weapons as possible, so the following options would be the best:
- RW Obedience Cryptic Ax / Tresher (High damage + res + kb)
- RW Insight Tresher / Cryptic Ax / as a last resort Colossus Vougle (Damage less, but there is copper, which allows us to forget about mana)
- Reapers Tool Unic Tresher (To the extreme, if what they could not find above)
- Any polearm with an average damage> 400.

From the hat we need Life Leech and, if possible, Damage Reduce ... Therefore:
- Vampire Gaze (Lots of DR, Life Leech)
- TR helm (Lots of Life Leech, Hp, cuts)
- Any hat with Life Leech.

Note: If we do wear Reapers Tool, then it is not necessary to have LL on the hat.

From armor, we need as much protection and DR as possible:
- Shaftstop Unic Mech Armor (Not a bad def in an up-loaded version, 30 (!) DR)
- RW Stone (a lot of def, cuts)
- RW Fortitude (300 ED, which is very good for raising the damage is our measure, but I don't think that you can afford it at this stage of the game)

I would like to add that clothes on the scale do not break, so it is advisable to take Eth, especially the cannon and armor.

Oh yes, we take the measure in the second act of nm - Offencive for mite (Damage) and Defencive for Holy Freeze (Freeze all mobs around), you can also take Defencive in the second act of normal, which increases defense quite well.

In general, good luck.

PS There may be some inaccuracies in the names of the gear, tk. too lazy to watch Arreat.

S
SQUELLARE 15.10.21

The main thing is to have time to heal the measure with a fulka, if things are really bad.

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

There may be some inaccuracies in the names of
Plain [sky] gear, well, again, Toll (share) turned into Tool (tool) =)

madbucher, on Insight it is desirable to get +6 to critical strike. from the armor will still go up-loaded Duriel's shell (non-freezing). but you shouldn't meddle in "Grandfathers" :)

m
madbucher 15.10.21

thanks for the advice, put on shaft up, gaze, obedies eth. it got up to 3k damage. but still it’s not confident in grass (

B
Biohazard2311_TDPG 15.10.21

Forgot your hat: Delirium is not a bad option either.
My merk: Delirium, Obedience, eth Shaft /

h
harryz 15.10.21

Delirium is certainly a good thing, but it has a huge drawback - the absence of a life lich, not to mention the fact that the embarrassment from it is not always appropriate.

In practice, I personally liked Treachery more than Shaft.

S
Stass26 15.10.21

Delirium is certainly a good thing, but it has a huge drawback - the absence of a life lich, not to mention the fact that embarrassment from it is not always appropriate.
For a magpie it is appropriate, we also give a measure of insight and triplets. Merck breeds mobs, then we pull him up with a teleporter and he slowly makes all the sikir-head from the edge. We take a mercenary from the norm of the battalion commander (prower) and forget about all kinds of bottles. We fill the belt with fulks for every firefighter to treat the dullness.
This measure allows you to live among a large number of mobs, but this does not mean that he is the strongest. IMHO, the measure should complement the charm (so that your Persian is even more lethal), and not be a damage dealer.
tell me plz, is it really possible that the merk was keening cold imuna in travikale, and HF kept in the 4th act? for this it is better to pump the krapo-hammer, IMHO, this is not a messy thing =)

C
ChronoExp [unv] 15.10.21

if you use grass for wigs - general consuls for 1-2 pp

S
SQUELLARE 15.10.21

In general, one cold imun is drowned out by any measure, if not completely naked. Yes, and the cofuz didn’t bite into the grass at all.

h
harryz 15.10.21

Stass26 Appropriate
for a magpie No, you didn’t understand a little, it’s understandable that you won’t wear a Smither's or Summoner's measure. I mean that it is not useful everywhere, for example, in the throne (while the unique is alive, they don’t react, and the taburek itself doesn’t care). IIHO you can keep it in your inventory and put it on on occasion (for example, in the barn).
We fill the belt with fulks for every firefighter to treat the dullard
Merc should complement the charm (so that your Persian is even more lethal), and not be a damage dealer.
That's how he can complement it as a damage dealer, moreover, not only in a magpie but, for example, in a gold beaver.
In my magpie, the merc basically damages the immunes, for which the pumping was designed.
this is not a messy thing =)
Even like a weedy, in a single he pressed, without any faster than the rest of the options. And on the server, I just fly straight to the smithy, and do not clear my way to the floor of the map.

S
Stass26 15.10.21

And on the server, I just fly straight to the smithy, and do not clear my way to the floor of the map.
it's bad that some can't play without map hacks and other cheats.

h
harryz 15.10.21

Raise the Stass26 FCR to your magpie, and it will quickly find it without GPS.

S
Stass26 15.10.21

Justify yourself as you want, no one pulled you by the tongue

h
harryz 15.10.21

And this instead of thanks (((

C
Compa [q] 15.10.21

Stass26 and where did he say that about the moss, poke, otherwise, apparently quite old, went blind.

S
SQUELLARE 15.10.21

And what does stas do at hf, he's kind of an opponent of wigs. Or is he enjoying the game there?

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

Stass26, when I was there, having the option to open the map, I saw forty flying to "dead ends" and back, so what? another thing is that harryz, the aforementioned krapo-hummer with a charge + vigor bundle, runs a little worse than a magpie flies. you have to clean very little, basically the same HF district.

Or is he enjoying the game there?
SQUELLARE, mb Maru 29 knocks out, you have to ask ;-)

h
harryz 15.10.21

Yes, I do not argue that it is very good to beat with a HF Hummer.
Just while you train, then you get used to the game with a magpie, which turns out to be more convenient.

S
Stass26 15.10.21

... and where did he say that about the moss, poke it, otherwise, apparently, he is quite old, blind.
firstly: wig leaders are the most malicious users of mx (still, how much time it saves and nerves)
secondly: he himself made a reservation, and even after my words, he began to actively attack (about fcr), instead of defense. And then he gave up altogether.
I certainly do not claim that harryz is a cheat, but he will not deceive himself. Don't worry, there are enough chitaks on the server.