3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madbucher 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Merc Sorki (Diablo 2)

tell me plz, is it really possible that the merk was keening cold imuna in travikale, and HF kept it in act 4? and what to wear is that nada?
58 Comments
Sort by:
m
mexovic 15.10.21

Po4imu Insight> Treachery:
Po tomu 4to u menia Sorka mana Tank xD I meditacija dla nejo po4ti besmertije xD

R
Rapuha 15.10.21

As your measurements on bosses do not die ... my Andariel sends 2-3 hits to the knockout, I will not say about other bosses. Although he currently has a Bonehew stick, a Crown of Thieves hat with a life lich, and a Trang-Oul's Scales armor.

V
Violet Chachki 15.10.21

Rapuha
well, if it is stupid to stand, then of course the budget measure will not stand Andy on under what conditions
it is necessary to kite and heal the measure

n
nwn2030 15.10.21

Rapuha
Treat a measure of antidote potion in front of Andi

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

Rapuha, throw away that armor nafig and put on him a Smoke runword, for example (Nef + Lum in etheric armor with 2 holes)! it is better to change the hat to Guillaume face, and insert Amn + Shael into the Hugh, for example.
the measure from act 2 is not good with recovery after impact, it is advisable to dial 20, 30, 42 or 60%. life lich is required, yes.
if the gauge is "on the verge" - sharply body from the boss and drink a red / pink can with the Shift pressed.

T
Torum. 15.10.21

Rapuha
He's not dressed well, so don't be surprised.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 15.10.21

Probably no one cares, but Stass's 26th birthday, good to you, from the heart. I remember you.

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 15.10.21

This season I have radically changed the measure of forty:
1. Merck with a Might aura.
2. Equipment (ideal):
Helmet - Ethereal Face of Andriel (XX / 10) + Jewel + 15 ias
Armor - Treseri in any ethereal buggy elite blank.
Stick - Sneir. Necessarily ethereal and up-to-date + Amn. The main feature is Slows Target By 75% (!!!) That is, any enemy slows down 4 (!) Times. Baal has difficulty casting his spells. If you want complete anarchy, then instead of Andrieli ethereal Blackhorn. Then the enemy slows down already 5 (!) Times.
Thrashery gives ias, 17 lifeleach. In addition, you can cast Low Resist from the swap (as I do). Sorka I have without uber gear and sticking out, HP is small, but everything is compensated by the slowness of the bosses.

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

Outfit (ideal):
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD,; D
ps The infimercats were nervously biting their elbows. ;-)

y

Obsessed
I don't see any reason for ridicule, because, firstly, I DO NOT have a light magpie, but an orb / meteor, and secondly, I don’t use infi. But this equipment is quite enough to clear the travikanal. But with the 4th act there is a mistake: there is no place for such a magpie. Blizz - wherever it went, even without info.

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD, I see no reason to call this equipment ideal. ;-)

info i don't use
religion? ;-P

3m3m 15.10.21

dla blizzki nyjen eth reaper, decra s nego takje slowit bossov + zamorozka ot samoi sorki
vobwem eth reaper + forti + guliama / andi top wmot dla merka sorkinogo blizardovogo

R
Rapuha 15.10.21

RW Stone bungled for a measure, I thought it would stop dying, where is it, andi 2 blows lies, nothing has changed ...

m
maxopka54 15.10.21

eth reaper + forty / treachery + andy / gaze Such a merch is very tenacious.

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

Rapuha, very strange to hear. Did the drin and hat remain the same?
well, you jump on it and fiercely cast statics (so that the hp dries up to half), simultaneously pouring the main element. lays down like a pretty one.

y

Obsessed
Not a religion, the reason is more banal - there are no runes XD Rogue after all. The maximum that was possible to accumulate is 30% of information. Jahis, chams and even beers fall on me. And by the ideal option, I meant ammunition not by the measure, about which the author asks, but for my measure, which I use.

R
Rapuha 15.10.21

Obsessed
Dryn is the same, only etheric damage has 850+ damage and runes shoved shael + amn there, but I agree the merk has become much tenacious, in many locations mobs can not do anything to him, but the trouble is on the bare feet, andy figs with her, she already has I fly away from the meteor, but the mefa is easier to solo across the river, well, sometimes the pindle can fill it up

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD, it is logical, damn it. :-) just "ideal" for everyone is different, there are more or less universal variki. a merch of a magpie usually has no survivability problem, the main thing is that immunniks and BOALA chop faster.

Rapuha, well, this is much closer! :-) it's just quite good gear, if there is also a lich with k @ p0Hbl B @ p0B (and there is a lot of it), then vitality in general should be in the norm. all the more so if the litter is fire, on ANDI the merk shouldn't have time to get scared at all. :-)