3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlodey 98 08.09.19 02:43 am

Some of the new games you will buy this spring?

I want to buy gta 5 on PC ! battlefield :hardline ! hotline miami 2 !
53 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palutena 08.09.19

MK X and The Witcher 3
sobstno already bought

G
GTAman 08.09.19

detonator
I since the days of Sega Zero Tolerance can't do shooters. By the way, I have the first CoD, it seems even the license. Ran once about 10 years ago.

B
Boland 08.09.19

If there's something decent and at a sane price, then buy. But first only the pirates.

P
Protocol10 08.09.19

detonator
And what did he lose? - I too do not favor the jester. Very rarely start and the end do not pass, unless the schedule to see and remove. In gameplay they are all the same .Ten years ago,now. Mainly action games in third person type Batman, GTA, assassins and RPG in the spirit of Skyrim, the Witcher and so on.On the TV with Joey playing.

P
Pulsedriver84 08.09.19

the project of Kars to buy

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 08.09.19

GTAмaнъ
FYI, GTA is all of a sudden, is also a shooter but in 3rd person. Well, except the first, of course.

G
GTAman 08.09.19

detonator
I didn't even know what these people are. You fucking lost a lot.
It so happened that I've never been a typical gamer, I always liked the individual games, and they were sufficient.

BloodRaven1986
GTA — action, hung with elements of other genres, and I'm talking about the typical shooters.

S
ScaryZerGG 08.09.19

Only the Witcher and Pillars of eternity, nothing more. Well, except for some unexpected good indie type Five Nights at freddys 3. On the Wii U at all in the spring, nothing to take, save money!)))

T

GTAмaнъ
Shooter is the development of action, but in GTA just gameplay of a shooter with elements of autosimulator.

l
lookaway 08.09.19

BloodRaven1986
Shooter is the development of action

instead of a thousand words
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шутер

in General, if a mixture of genres, so it is useless to argue where her action, where the shooter, or racing bit Simms.

T

lookaway
Why do I link to pedivikiyu took off?
in General, if a mixture of genres, so it is useless to argue where her action, where the shooter, or racing bit Simms.
This is true, but based shooter in 3rd person.

G
GTAman 08.09.19

BloodRaven1986
This is true, but based shooter in 3rd person.
The basis of action. In the game there are things to do even without fire.

N
Narbinger 08.09.19

The Witcher 3

T

GTAмaнъ
But in the end all these classes are reduced to fire.

M
MQlife 08.09.19

If GTA 5 will be released on PC.

V
Vasya Vasin 08.09.19

Why buy all sorts of Stomach in Katori, I do not see sense if all appear on the same day in the torrents and for free?

Y
Yushimitsy 08.09.19

DOA 5 LR
Pillars with the kick starter .
And of course the long-awaited Raidy 3.5 will finally see the light.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 08.09.19

All the buy on the torrent tracker.

L
Leha-Bratan- 08.09.19

I would rephrase: buy ? or you'll play ? I will play !!! At exactly.

G
GTAman 08.09.19

BloodRaven1986
But in the end all these classes are reduced to fire.
Optional. Against enemies you can use hand to hand combat, transport, and some missions do not need to kill. But even if the shooting is, it doesn't make a game just shooter, but I was talking specifically about TRU-shooters, not games with shooter elements.

Vasya Vasin
Why buy all sorts of Stomach in Katori, I do not see sense if all appear on the same day in the torrents and for free?
Because it is thanks to the developer. But I think it's better to buy a disk, because there is also an additional aesthetic pleasure from the box.