3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlodey 98 08.09.19 02:43 am

Some of the new games you will buy this spring?

I want to buy gta 5 on PC ! battlefield :hardline ! hotline miami 2 !
53 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 08.09.19

GTAмaнъ
And, well, empty argument, still none of us will convince the other.

s
safot 08.09.19

If only Division.

V
Vasya Vasin 08.09.19

BloodRaven1986
I agree with you completely

V
Vasya Vasin 08.09.19

GTAмaнъ
I don't need boxes,I need the game itself and most of the players one hundred percent as I played with torrents.If we didn't play no torrents, no one was up and no one there vylazhivat for free racing.For example I love movies and the cinema is ready to pay for a ticket to see on the big screen.But this skolota crispy chips and not covering their mouths during the preview simply does not plunge into what is happening on the screen.For a quiet safe I download the torrent and enjoy watching.Also, and play games.Out updates I download the patch and enjoy the game.All these programmers it is absolutely not important

S
SaIIIa 08.09.19

and no I'm not going to buy. Because look: the West has introduced sanctions against Russia, he humiliated our ruble to the dollar. And now, when the product began to cost in 2 times more expensive, I must buy! How about, here is a twist! I would have bought the product at its original price, and now you the game outright overpaid, because everything comes from the dollar, which is absolutely no reinforcement is increased, and the ruble is humbled, and also is backed by nothing but ambition the white house and obamki. Think of the citizens for which you overpaid, and realize that you have PRIDE, honor and DIGNITY. That you are mindless, slow-witted consumers of all things, as free citizens of a free country in which to think it not prohibited.

S
SP-minus 08.09.19

SaIIIa

that is, don't do shit to make themselves will not, and will steal to the end of life

S
SaIIIa 08.09.19

SP-minus
you're all your eggs in one basket don't put, right? If the product was worth 1,000 rubles, now costs 2000 and even 3000, and it is only through the exchange rate, which us West and collapsed. Ie, I have to pay more just because the West decided? Here's another argument why you should not buy.

J
JdSoMaA 08.09.19

Made pre-order BF:Hardline
We'll see what else will be interesting and most importantly will not lag...

S
SP-minus 08.09.19

SaIIIa

Yeah, everything is clear. Sausage and vegetables, clothing and utilities each year getting more expensive by the fault of the West. Of course, they do not understand.

S
SaIIIa 08.09.19

SP-minus
So and we ourselves whether that dollar from 32 to 64 rose or what? Decided and the price of oil to collapse, right? Decided everywhere rating to lower, right? In it is the fault of the West, so he's trying to punish us for how we brazenly dare to take the Crimea. Although if not for the Crimea - it would be something else. .... However, I terpily not recorded. And on GTA I am not pining. Come - I'll wait a bit to normal Repack and download it. The more money for games is better to wait for a normal video card. And you better buy it. Such zheltorechenskie rich youths will help us to keep the domestic gaming market, so it is not bent. T h. you go buy, and I download. And all will be happy, right?)

A
Archegamer 08.09.19

Gta buy all :)

d
demondog61 08.09.19

And I've already bought Diablo III: Reapers of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 :D

R
Rufus05 08.09.19

have already bought. ведьмака3го