3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21 09:34 pm

No one is friends with me (Stellaris)

Nobody is friends with me. And even the empire that grew up next to me never raised the relationship above 80.
As a result, all AI rivals united in alliances, and one remained. Without friends.

How to make friends with a normal empire (and not a stub)?
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImTheGREED 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
Just wait for the DLC for extended / changed diplomacy (and the rest of the DLCs as Paradox loves this thing), the AI ​​in the game is cheating and illogical as much as enrages and 90% is against you ...

1Archangel1 15.10.21

Schurl Miller
What file?

1Archangel1 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
The same began to notice the inadequacy of AI in diplomacy, already infuriates ... after 250 years of torment, uprisings, invasions, epidemics, etc., as a result, not a single ally, one empire with which relations are + 235 and she does not want to me in the alliance (although in ideology and qualities we are the same ... yes damn they are also Human!) Nonsense, on normal complexity the AIs are too light for the average, the same norms, but damn the point is in the third complexity, if apart from illogicality and fines there is nothing not added (?) AI some kind of addict ... insulting. (

S
Schurl miller 15.10.21

1Archangel1
http://www.playground.ru/files/stellaris_ai_rebalance-126735/ I quote

: "- More chances for AI to unite during major threats
- Makes more chances for AI to join alliances / federations."

S
SemyStall 15.10.21

Schurl Miller
Then 100% will be in alliances and federations))

s
scorg94 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
must look for a race suitable for ideology: militarists will not make friends with pacifists. It is necessary to pay attention to the forms of government: monarchists with aggressive democrats too. You can also declare a rivalry with another race in order to make friends with its rival. Well, don't forget about the embassies. I found allies without any problems, for the most part they offered me the first alliance. True, I played for charming xenophiles, which gave good bonuses to relationships.

S
Schurl miller 15.10.21

SemyStall
No, not always.) I use this mod in patch 1.0.2 too, I'm happy to hear it. AI has become more aggressive and peaceful with outlook on life. Either they send or they agree.

M
Mordok 15.10.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
And what deer have you prescribed as a minus?

T
Twix2012 15.10.21

no one is friends with me in real life either) develop yourself, and then destroy everyone)

1Archangel1 15.10.21

SemyStall
They are all in alliances and federations with me, they don’t want with me ... I imagine a picture with this mod, after 50 years ALL AI will unite to destroy Systems Alliance, while Humanity will have only 2k forces in the fleet: D: D: D

1Archangel1 15.10.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
Well, not all xenophiles ... I, for example, Systems Alliance Direct Democracy> Militarist, Materialist and Individualist, also charming from the party of space explorers ...

V
VETER15 15.10.21

The system is simple: "my friend's enemy, my enemy."
Ilya Rak
there are many influencing factors, this is not a cheap strategy in a hurry, the game was not started from scratch

P
Pomu4 15.10.21

I don’t know, I almost never met any problems in diplomacy with AI. In several games, he created his own alliance from strong powers (he invited himself, asked, invited another member of the alliance), once a federation (complete shit). I did not use xenophilia and pacifism.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 15.10.21

There is such a thing there, to open an embassy. It gives +1 to the ratio every month, up to 100.

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

IIpocTo_urpok
doesn't.

1Archangel1 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
How is it? +100 years in ten gives (this is without fines).

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

For
some reason, 1Archangel1 for me all the time rolls back and hangs at level 80.

1Archangel1 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
Can you press his boundaries with your influence?

T
TTokimon 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
If you look at the tsyforka relations, there in detail with each race will show all the pros and cons in the relationship.
The embassy gives a stable +100 (at the maximum), if not, then a bug.
For example, I have an empire, with which the relationship is -1000 with something ...))) I will put the Embassy, ​​it will be -900 (I would also be offended when all the planets were taken from you except one on the edge of the world).
The main disadvantage of aggression, behavior, or more often a threat. I myself faced this. Everyone is afraid, they see the threat, all sorts of frogs insult ...

O
Ogyr4ig 15.10.21

TTokimon
I've done so-so a bunch of vassals who hate me with an attitude of "dislike, can't come to terms with their position." They insulted me, and I couldn't even declare war on them ...