3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 05.11.19 03:35 am

Playing anyone or everyone? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Still playing someone or the patient is dead?
As game to you? Unrecognized masterpiece or cut diamond?
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 05.11.19

The game is not strange a great.But the wave of hype she was drowned as the Call of Duty:aerial Warfare.Of course bad that BioWare gave up the game after 1.10 - a lot of stocks left.But one Modder have a decent amount corrected from what it was.
Speaking as someone who bought the Preorder Deluxe Edition - I do not regret buying.Simulated single just over 300 hours.

D
Dogmit 05.11.19

Phornet
Thanks for the feedback. Couldn't tell which took 300 hours. If the effects, how she other residential? Because the reviews are mostly only write about the need to endlessly scan and grindal.

A
Andrei YP 05.11.19

Dogma
You never know what's in the reviews I write, play with yourself and make a conclusion. Andromeda certainly inferior to the Mass Effect trilogy, but its interesting. And who would say that no, it's the same universe of mass effect, but in another galaxy and with other heroes. Enough of both advantages and disadvantages, but as in any game. I bought and have not regretted, two times already passed the game. So unless they try to play you will not understand how good it is or bad.

P
Phornet 05.11.19

Dogma
Two passing.The second time all assignments and maps explored fully (approximately 180 hours were spent the second time).Liked the trick with the change of profile during the battle (assault on the biotics for example).Plus can be any of the skills to put yourself all pumped,no matter what the character class.Scan is not very much it is necessary.On account of Grinda, too problems are not really 10 classes of equipment (the higher the level the higher the armor class can be crafted).Additional missions are pretty varied.

N
Neimovernyy 05.11.19

Passed pmaximum all additional quests,the plot is forgotten and not necessary to listen to people with disabilities who say it's a piece of shit I norms came as the Inquisition

N
Neimovernyy 05.11.19

Andrei YP
I agree with you

S
Sidorovich12 05.11.19

The game is even nothing. It is a pity that its development was curtailed because of a handful dibilov which would only pohit of everything

m
maks 1111 05.11.19

Sidorovich12
sure,still enjoy the game

A
Alex Kayfoviy 05.11.19

Long ago it was, started to play, I think that it is all abuse, it was interesting at first, but when it came to the half of the game realized that to catch nothing more, the plot is completely uninteresting, uninteresting job. This game is a large set of uninteresting content to maintain interest, the game needs to surprise, and she turned into a routine. Well, got to half and metronome.

S
Sidorovich12 05.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
Part 1 was exactly the same. However, her praise after all, although a long drive the Mako across the plains in search of resources and other things and honestly I nadavlivanie. Good that it was small...

Andrei YP
I mean inferior? Except for graphs, almost the same as part 1

i
igrivii8 05.11.19

Only recently started it to play, thanks to the subscription at the origin, And what you want to say. The game in its cool, atmospheric, and interesting, is not without drawbacks of course, but nevertheless compared to the of the trilogy about Shepard, not inferior. Or rather, even be right to say that you can not compare them in any case. Andromeda's a totally different story as Star wars history. I honestly don't remember the plot develops before the events of the trilogy Shepetovsky or later, but for fans of Mass effect, the game did not disappoint. In General, while doing the whole super, I hope the ending does not disappoint)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 05.11.19

Sidorovich12
I'm in the first part as it was happy, there is nothing interesting, except for one thing, this story, I was fascinated by it.
And Andromeda, the story guff and all the constant chatter, the empty chatter all the time and the most hated chatter during the battle, instead of shooting it is necessary to read the subtitles, they are small in length and in full screen. The elevation of the planets routine matter, everywhere there is the same scheme. The beauty of nature there. Enemies are only a few types and they are tired of the bubble in the game was full, but nowhere to spend it, remember the map is full of places where you can take the supplies and loot in the game, but looking at the map I think, well, go there and take this loot and what to do with it? Pumping... a lot of that came up, but came to an understanding that almost all pumping is all one, just with slightly different effects. Just if you like to walk and monotonous things to do, then why not... But the routine is killing me in the game, I for game need unexpected moments and all sorts of new twists.

29-05-88 05.11.19

Every game has its cons and pros.
While he did not poigraesh. Do not understand will do you this game or not.

S
Shida 05.11.19

I remember I was waiting for Andromeda, and how I defended her then from the attacks of my friends, it seemed to me unfair and even suspicious that her Hatt before the release, and abused especially by those people who it did not play. But now, after a while, I understand that the game is nothing special I do not remember, did not leave any trace behind. Trilogy I went three times (and 4 times 1 and 2nd part). I still enthusiastically freeze when I hear the sound of the first part and consider my friends Garrus, the Penny, the Thane, alenko, Legion, etc. But if you do not dissolve nostalgic drama, then, on the whole, Andromeda is not bad, and I'm sure I go through it once for sure worth at least a storyline to make up their minds about the game.

S
Shyrik408 05.11.19

I just can't imagine how much it is necessary not to respect themselves, that's still rape this piece of mediocre code when now comes a whole bunch of close-_-

V
Vlad_Cepesh 05.11.19

The most expensive Sudoku which I bought....

S
Sorento NSK 05.11.19

I play with pleasure walked

s
saa0891 05.11.19

And the raiders at once,to return and again pass the game, there is no desire,even though the same ME3 where just a ton of mistakes and fail, and I passed more than once,as there remained at least some of the items for which just can pereproyti game what all the parts of the trilogy were connected and this was expressed in various small details.What do say if Andromeda merged even an element such as karma,about everything else I'm not even saying it's sad that Biovars from nekogami really cool Studio that has been making elegant party,singles RPG so degraded.
The same mass effect m.e.u.i.t.m. passed recently with pleasure.

N
Nukemall 05.11.19

Andromeda has incorporated the most stupid and annoying moments from ME1: dull side quests attached to these tasks monotonous planet with a meager set of structures sitting in these structures, the same enemies, moronic mini-games, exploration and so forth. While positive aspects in the form of a charismatic main character and the dashing of the plot in the Andromeda is not delivered.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

Dogma
in recent games leave an hour after the start of the game or closer to the middle ,Andromeda passed Suso all the side effects ,was satisfied ,the problem is, of course, and waited for the large scale and new chips ,but it was nice to play