3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 05.11.19 03:35 am

Playing anyone or everyone? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Still playing someone or the patient is dead?
As game to you? Unrecognized masterpiece or cut diamond?
32 Comments
Sort by:
z
zirack 05.11.19

Vlad_Cepesh wrote:
The most expensive Sudoku which I bought....
Ahah.. Yes, in some ways Sudoku. ))
Shida wrote:
I understand that the game is nothing special I remember
Probably did not understand. Happy holiday by the way! ;)
For me the most memorable moment, when Sarah's nose is bleeding. Others do not notice the Bark just noticed and whispered that Sarah just smiled ruefully. Damn it, in that sad smile, much more sense than in many of the story games.
That we can, we can. They would have to bring everything else to a good level, and will be absolutely wonderful.
Andromeda time has passed, the second time began to pass, ran into outstanding moments that this game is not clarified, it is necessary to wait for the next. So while abandoned, included Iduna. :)

P
Piece_of_Shit 05.11.19

If you do not know will come or not, download pirates, I do. Then you can always buy a license and not sweating, even though the license you give is that the multiplayer is in the genre of co-op and +1 a side job alone. I played 500 hours, and now just periodically go to the movie drive. Of the minuses is the fact that the explanation of the game stupidly copied part 1 (hounesty in my personal govnomet that even his 4th place in serice keeps ME on parole), the plot is also akin to МЕ1, so in line parodies the Berserker arrived, although there is a relatively higher originality of this book. Particularly infuriates the study niepozadane planets, for a lot, but stupid + even button mngovenno move leaves besace waiting for the flight. And fucking tolerastov at every step. Like all sistemka in General, and the idea of colonization, the exploration and terraforming of planets. Relaxing atmosphere without the Holy Crap, we are on the verge of a war between the living and non-living! Characters and he is much more realistically written than trilogiya Martinet-raisers like barely emerged from Vietnam of brave American soldiers with their incredibly unrealistic group (that is, that people with such biographies gathered in one place - it is purely a game, book, movie, but unrealistic at all) of the daughters of the great famous matriarch, unrecognized genius of archaeology with ties in all corners of the milky Way, a soldier of the militia working for the idea and ideals trained in an elite combat unit in the galaxy a lone wolf like Chuck Norris and finally the only intelligent beings of the race over which is the direct heir to the throne of all Tuchanka but forced to hide in the run in the form of a mercenary and even to the same biotics which his race Sneezy and all. Well Sanchez word, well, just laugh and want to cry... And in Andromeda, though ordinary people with ordinary problems. Finally off the freakin ' system of morality, now you do not have the need to play Hero when the enemy fits the definition of why, he's down and out, it is also necessary.
In General so... I took the exit Deluxe and I regret it now because it gives a new NPC on the ship that serves only to +1 dialogue with each party members, weapons and armor that you will wear and not take off until the end of the first landing on the first planet and then only at the level of madness, Mikey cabin and a box with random items in the cartoon that you're there so you can buy every 2 rinks in the plural. Well, all this in my opinion was not worth the 500 or how many there roubles. I would not take it if I just said that the DLC will not. Now if Deluxe different from the regular edition 100 rubles, can and would.
Download pirates in short, if you are going to shoot with 3 people on bots together.

S
Sidorovich12 05.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
In part 1 it was a lot more routine. Particularly infuriated the shopping of each planet in search of minerals and other crap. Stupid riding on Mako.... Well that area of the map is limited....

m
mr. SD 05.11.19

And I never was. Installed it after release, played 2-3 hours, and then had to leave for a couple of months, and then once I had no desire to play.

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

...The main problem of the game, Mass Effect was not, would that, in the title game-would have been adopted much more lenient. Alas - apparently - wanted to go on the way of equisetaceae, because is very similar to part 1 - only stretched and deteriorated. This is only the second game and it was good. Why? Yes, because - not catchy.
ME:Andromeda - dull. Stupid dialogues, options wager not at all, the planets are many, but they are essentially the same. The game - it felt - had so much potential, but the scale of the ruble - a blow to the penny.
Well, everything came together - dubolomnyh guide, the deflection of LGBT and other alternative-minded communities, a remake of the game, the return of production to outsourcing, animation (ALL not just the front), deadlines...
Well, could not in such circumstances, nothing good can be born! I only hope the lesson went good because the universe is ME, so just rest will not leave, we will see....

D
Dogmit 05.11.19

DrAgon_steel
all the same, the campaign left it alone and buried series

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

Dogma
These statements I heard the hidden threat:
https://gamefans.ru/news/2708-serija-mass-effect-esche-ne-mertva-u-bioware-est-nekotorye-plany.html

...I mean - they finish that, if you want?

P
Pavlo1983 05.11.19

As for me Andromeda is a great game, it is not clear why is it so saxatile. Yes, interesting it is not up to the original trilogy of Mass effect, but the game is very good in itself, not brilliant like the original trilogy and as the Witcher 3, but just a good game. Two years ago, gladly took it. It is a pity that because of these haters and DLS for it was not released.

D
DrAgon_steel 05.11.19

Pavlo1983
When haters stopped someone? The game failed to sale - so her and left her for support.
And the game - niche so you can once play, is not complete shit, but the level of AAA does not hold.
As not great if only other.
The game is secondary in nature and content. The paradox is that without the original trilogy, in itself it is quite nothing, but without it the trilogy would not exist.
It was a quick attempt to cash in on beloved by fans of the series.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 07.10.20

Hello everyone from 2020. The game itself is nothing so, I passed twice, if released dls quarians, then I think it would be interesting (new quests, missions and location). I hope for the mass effect of 5 with Captain Shepard.

S
Shopen1992 07.10.20

VLADIMIR PETRENKO
5th, you can do it without Shepard. because he had THREE WAYS and he parted with life in each (only in the red ending is unclear). And the fifth should do something between the second and the andromeda but with the old heroes. the main thing is that the game does not turn into a sims. It would be nice to play Shepard's child (there were novels with: Miranda, Jack, Liara, Ashley (if alive) and Tali (?)). But it is only in the dreams of the fifth will not be this fact.

E
Eremite_City 03.11.21

Dogmeet
The game itself is unhurried: while you listen to everyone, while you pat everyone on the head, while you wipe up the snot, time has flown by unnoticed. And also add a scan around you, combat, quests - and in 300 hours it will be able to pass!