3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 16.10.21 08:58 pm

If you played Witcher 3 right away, should you go through 1 and 2? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just liked 3 very much, so I think 1 and 2 can pass, will it be interesting? all the same, in 2007 the graphics were not so good
58 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomato77777 16.10.21

in parts 1 and 2, the world is not open and linear with invisible walls.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 16.10.21

andryuha-24
Initially read the entire series ... And then start playing from the first part. Believe me, you will forget about the schedule in a few minutes

G
Geth Hunter 16.10.21

andryuha-24 wrote: I
just liked 3 very much, so I think 1 and 2 can pass, will it be interesting? all the same, in 2007 the graphics were not so good
If you played grafon, then go mom and play maize 3 on ultras

T
Tyler durden 17 16.10.21

undoubtedly worth playing part 2, 1 already for an amateur (only reached chapter 3)

S
Sanchez ramirez 16.10.21

Hmm, TS writes about the 2007 graphics, and you advise him to read the whole saga as well. There are no graphics at all and there are a lot of letters, the head can hurt. If hunting is grafonia, then play cornucopia 3, battle 4, etc. The game's interest is not dictated by the graphics, young padawan.

V
Vaselinski 16.10.21

Stepan Evgenievich

The main thing in Vizim is to figure it out, and there, like clockwork, and new locations and dramas of history. At one time, I abandoned it because of combat, and recently I passed it.

I vabsche first went through part 2, then part 3, and only this winter 1st.

S
Stepan Evgenievich 16.10.21

Vaselinski
I have a sequence of 2,1,3 Before Vizima came in it was like, in general, somewhere aol the game passed, somehow it did not get caught. Have you read books?

V
VampireRaziel 16.10.21

AgressorAntony
Yes ... as for me in the second one started a dull swinging sword and somersaults ... that's all the technique. The first one was much more complicated and thus more interesting. Three techniques for swords it was something)))

S
Straiff 16.10.21

andryuha-24
It is worth it for several reasons. Firstly: to see the whole way, how it all came to this. Secondly: the plot in both the first and the second is interesting, as well as additional quests. Thirdly: to make sure how epic the work was done by CD projekt-s. Part by part it got better and better.
Well, as many wrote - it does not interfere with reading either. Many things will fall into place and there will be no confusion with the choice - what would Geralt do.

j
jackonda 16.10.21

Yes!

V
Vaselinski 16.10.21

Stepan Evgenievich I have

n’t finished reading yet, but we’ll get out this is only the beginning of the plot, the most interesting is just beginning.

J
Jc jensen 16.10.21

The problem of the first whichever is not in the graphics, but in the disgusting combat and the general curvature of the whole game, if you think that the plot is worth it ahead, but I would not advise

s
st029 16.10.21

SampleText
And the general curvature is?

J
Jc jensen 16.10.21

st029
Bad animation, the worst camera in my memory, a combat game in which you hammer on one button, an inconvenient map, a stupid interface with a bunch of identical icons, bugs, constant downloads with or without, etc., etc.
Oh, and there are also faces are constantly repeated but this also 3 vicher sins, the Poles do not chenzhes

s
st029 16.10.21

SampleText
We've probably played two different witchers.
Well, except that the fight is really not for everybody.

T
TrusTNik 16.10.21

Personally, before playing the 3rd Witcher, I installed the first two parts and with great pleasure I hacked myself into a series, starting from the storyline with the witcher fortress Kaer Morhen with the transfer of saves from part to part. It was very interesting to be back in the fortress, remembering where the hole in the wall came from (:)). Meet the old company. In short, my opinion is that after playing the third part, the first one may seem boring and "not ordinary" (fighting and other trifles), the second one is too politicized, but if you play the way these Games came out, it will be just that.

J
Jc jensen 16.10.21

st029 I played in the first one and it was so awful that I just scored, while it looked quite solid to the schedule of claims, but everything else is a vivid example of what happens when there is a desire to make a good game but there is no money, well, or can he after three rubles seemed like shit, I don't know
Especially it kills how he holds the sword, it's just impossible to look at it seriously

S
Straiff 16.10.21

SampleText wrote:
The bad animation, the worst in my memory camera boevka in which the batter of a button, uncomfortable card wacky interface with a bunch of the same icons, bugs, constant load on with or without, etc etc.
Many there on engine of the first Neverwinter-a mega combat game will you do? The animation is good. 3 unique fighting styles - for different enemies. To poke one button? It's good that it is (not counting the rolls and somersaults through enemies). It could have been like Diablo with a top-down view.

D
Dmitry Romanovsky 16.10.21

I went through in order. The first one was interesting and took the longest. Of course it's worth going through.

d
ded_dimitriy 16.10.21

Be sure to play, especially the first one. I walked it up and down four times in due time. And the grafon there, though not nextgen, but at the level. And the main thing is the atmosphere. It was very comfortable for me to live and play there.