3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Mod \ "open borders \" (Stellaris)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686015582 The

mod gives you the right to freely cross the borders of other empires without signing any agreements (which is almost impossible).
Very useful for completing quests.
30 Comments
Sort by:
1Archangel1 16.10.21

Some kind of cheating mod, I somehow negotiate, but I build outposts in different parts of the galaxy, the warp drive gives an advantage.

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

normal mod. Why should I negotiate with someone? If I can just turn the warp on and get where I want to go. Why is the power of diplomacy stronger than the power of phtl drive?

M
Mazayw 16.10.21

Thank you, great mod, especially since the developers promised to introduce this change into the game in the next patches.

1Archangel1 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
I would agree if fines for passage through someone else's territory)

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

1Archangel1
yes, what are the fines? The only "penalty" that could be and would be logical is the declaration of war by the empire I am roaming over (unless, of course, she likes it).

1Archangel1 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Ahah) Then it would be completely unrealistic to survive in the game)))

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

1Archangel1
if at least peaceful ships were given the opportunity to pass (without the ability to build stations), it would be good. And the mod would not appear.

1Archangel1 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
But this can be negotiated with +100 relations and (or) ~ 3000-5000 Minerals or Energy credits)))

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

1Archangel1 wrote:
But it can be negotiated at +100 relationships the
keyword "at +100 relationships"

1Archangel1 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Ahah)

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/stellaris/dnevnik_razrabotchikov_33_pervyj_rejs-195632/
MAIN FEATURES OF "AZIMOV" (YET NOT APPROVED FINALLY!)

More goals of the war: Humiliation, Open borders, Make tributary ...

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

1Archangel1
understand: if an armed OMON detachment comes to your apartment, but says - "we are going through you to the neighbors," then what will you do?
If the "borders are closed" - the riot police will have to declare war on you and squeeze out the apartment. And they can do it.
And if the "borders are open" - the riot police will simply pass, and nothing will happen to you. However, if you have a tank hidden in your apartment and, in general, you are a secret anarchist, then you can make claims to the OMON and soak them.

1Archangel1 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Ahah) Oh, how thick
Spoiler
I ran into someone who wanted to enter my borders and did not let me in ... but somehow it was too tough)

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

The mod does not work for me (((

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

and I have a license - and everything works.

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Yes, the game is stupid file descriptor.mod ....

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

BroneBoy2012
and you, I see, are in the end.
How? How can a neighboring empire prevent me from moving through their territory? After all, these are not even earthly states, the border of which can be surrounded by a wall. They can't do anything to me, except to declare war on me. But DO NOT close the borders in ANY way.

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Lucky you, your mod is robbing ...

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Does he accidentally conflict with other mods?

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
BroneBoy2012
Someone like, for someone cheating, for someone not.