3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 19.10.21 10:20 pm

Crackdown only for XBOX360!

I did not find such a theme ....

The game is super-duper, in the style of GTA, the current hero with all sorts of omnipotent possibilities ... Cell-shalding graphics, everything looks very cool ... on the videos ... the videos are all on the engine. The plot is in question ... unknown. The gameplay, I think, will be very fun ....

By the way, the game is created by the former creators of the GTA series, especially GTA3, I think. Here, in
general, we are waiting for the new year ....

And yes, by the way I went to the official website and saw that the game supports the game together on one console, in general a cooperative ... I wonder how this will be implemented ...: roll:
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
OGGIS 19.10.21

Although I love this genre, but THIS can not be expected ...

T
Toonique 19.10.21

[quote name = "OGGIS"] Although I love this genre, I don't have to wait for THIS ... [/ quote]
Yeah, I'll play this only if they give me a game with boxing, and they'll pay even played this. Then maybe ...: gigi:

M
ManiMike 19.10.21

Vigi, are you out of your mind? This is complete nonsense, not a game. Graphics, design, gameplay. Everything is so secondary that it becomes sickening ...

m
mr.Bubles 19.10.21

Dviglo Unreal3, the screens are unusual, in the dynamics everything will be awesome. Remember XIII - the game was class.

T
Toonique 19.10.21

[quote name = "mr.Bubles"] Remember XIII - the game was class. [/ quote]
And why is XIII here?

N
Nameless 19.10.21

I saw footage from this game in Videomania and did not notice anything trashy: wink: Let's see what happens in the end.

In general, I was surprised by the flow of statements about trashy: shock:

g
gravemaker 19.10.21

just saw a video in SI, it should be fun: wink:

V
Vigi 19.10.21

ManiMike, Toonique, Vina Sora, etc. ... enough for you to drive the buid, the game will be great, super fun (GTA + Hulk = Hulk and Ugaruha) ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]

gravemaker "I just saw a video in SI, it should be fun
"
- in some life you said so about the game for the X360 .. can you confuse cho? : wink:

V
Vina sora 19.10.21

[b] Vigi [/ b], Okay, maybe the game will be super. I only saw one video, where a man just jumped from house to house.
PS Hulk I didn't like

g
gravemaker 19.10.21

nope, but chito ... destroying everything is so cheerful, I'd play: D: oops:

P
PK 19.10.21

[url = http: //iicom.com/cnet.g2/images/2005/276/930144_20051004_screen011.jpg] http://iicom.com/cnet.g2/images/2005/ ... een011.jpg [/ url ] A
game about the hard everyday life of air acrabats?

M
ManiMike 19.10.21

What a nightmare...

-
-Mag 19.10.21

I personally made a conclusion from the screenshots - this is uzhOs. And to admit the clones of GTA podstali ... a lot but nothing and not standing nearby.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 32 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I

prefer to wait for GTA4 and GTA Vice City Stories.

M
ManiMike 19.10.21

$ Mag, GTA Vice City Stories is a clone of GTA Vice City ...

A
Arkon 19.10.21

Does this prevent him from waiting? Plus, it's a PSP clone

f
freeman130p 19.10.21

[quote name = "PK"] http://iicom.com/cnet.g2/images/2005/276/930144_20051004_screen011.jpg A
game about the hard days of air acrobats? [/ quote]

What acrobats?
Don't you understand what you need to see from the shot? Real physics from the explosion.

P
PK 19.10.21

[b] reeman130p [/ b]
[i] must be seen [/ i] I
must, but I don’t have such a wild imagination (((And I hope to see incredible beauty from these screenshots [i] don’t [/ i])? beyond human capabilities.

-
-Mag 19.10.21

[quote name = "ManiMike"] $ Mag, GTA Vice City Stories is a clone of GTA Vice City ... [/ quote]

yes, it's a clone. But this is a quality clone, and not God knows what. Not such God knows what - as it is issued directly by the title of the topic.
More correct would be "Super exclusive for XBOX360 ???". although three question marks are not enough!

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 2 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "freeman130p"] [quote name = "PK"] http://iicom.com/cnet .g2 / images / 2005/276 / 930144_20051004_screen011.jpg A
game about the hard everyday life of air acrobats? [/ quote]

What acrobats?
Don't you understand what you need to see from the shot? Real physics from the explosion. [/ Quote]

do you play games to admire the physics of the explosion? Those screenshots and those streets that are - horror. For that matter, I expect more from Dead Rising in terms of graphics.

A
Arkon 19.10.21

[b] ManiMike [/ b], And by the way, this is not a clone, but a port, in fact.

M
ManiMike 19.10.21

Arkon
Clone, port or addon ...