3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 19.10.21 10:20 pm

Crackdown only for XBOX360!

I did not find such a theme ....

The game is super-duper, in the style of GTA, the current hero with all sorts of omnipotent possibilities ... Cell-shalding graphics, everything looks very cool ... on the videos ... the videos are all on the engine. The plot is in question ... unknown. The gameplay, I think, will be very fun ....

By the way, the game is created by the former creators of the GTA series, especially GTA3, I think. Here, in
general, we are waiting for the new year ....

And yes, by the way I went to the official website and saw that the game supports the game together on one console, in general a cooperative ... I wonder how this will be implemented ...: roll:
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dburt 19.10.21

I watched a couple of videos, I personally did not like it.

B
Banju 19.10.21

I'll play in any case, because so advertise cheerfully, but judging by the commercials of revelations, it's not worth waiting for, although who knows ...: crazy:

B
BlackSilver 19.10.21

The graphics are not for everybody's taste ... But the game mechanics, apparently, will be interesting at least.

g
gravemaker 19.10.21

the demo will not be released tomorrow, it was postponed for an unknown date. But they said that 100% will come out before the end of this month ... here are stsuki

s
sp1ky 19.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], you become a billyboy :)

S
Sultan 19.10.21

[b] sp1ky [/ b], no it becomes not FUNBOY.

T
TEDIZZZ 19.10.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] The demo will not be released tomorrow, it has been postponed for an unknown period. But they said that 100% will be released by the end of this month .... here's the stsuki [/ quote]
It's strange, I also saw this statement in the news, so why is there an advertisement "download the demo today" on the marketplace now: crazy:
but download it: confused:

R
RIPPER12 19.10.21

We are waiting for the demo tomorrow morning :?

O
ONYXAR 19.10.21

I watched the video right now, I liked it. Cell-shading used to do wonders with poor graphics, it came to the point that toys became hit, and with excellent detail it just looks like a nest-gene cartoon ...: D in general, it is beautiful and not annoying.

E
Elminster 19.10.21

Well, what is it who pissed off?

g
gravemaker 19.10.21

the game went gold, the release of the
demo on February 20 is promised in a couple of days

c
czpukmen 19.10.21

We are waiting.

T
TEDIZZZ 19.10.21

And there was no confirmation that there will be a Halo 3 demo on the disc ???

c
czpukmen 19.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], there will be a key that you need to download or play the beta.

b
biblbrux 19.10.21

[quote name = "TEDIZZZ"] And there was no confirmation that there will be a Halo 3 demo on the disk ??? [/ quote]
And it will not come. Because there will be no Halo3 demo on the disc. There will be some code for downloading from Halo3's live beta. So the owners of the core x360 are in flight with the halo3 beta.

R
RIPPER12 19.10.21

video preview:
[url = http: //www.gamevideos.com/video/id/8607] http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/8607 [/ url]

demo will appear on January 23
[url = http: //news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12598/Crackdown-Demo-Update-Release-Date-Announced///http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12598/Cra ... Announced / [/ url]

T
TEDIZZZ 19.10.21

The main thing is that there is a way to play the demo, and what I do not care, for the sake of Halo 3 I am ready to buy any Mr.

M
M0rr0 19.10.21

I don't want to play the Halo3 demo ... I want it to the fullest .... let it later ...

E
EVIL DEVIL 19.10.21

for sure there will be a sigleplayer demo, but not with a crack, ms begins to spin games 8 months before the start, beta multi and dema single will be unrealistic PR for Americans :)

g
gravemaker 19.10.21

there are still some 6.14 hours