3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lara 19.10.21 10:21 pm

Collapse

I found all the games, Collapse did not discover, but it's a pity the game is not bad, the difficulty appeared during the passage: Tell me how to destroy the turrets in chapter 3 ??? :(
If there are people who have passed all the parts, I will not mind talking!: Agree:
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micah 19.10.21

And what for such assaults? I'm here helping Lara and they almost kick me out .. It's good that the moderators scared you ..

N
Nitrous 19.10.21

In ukr. press the game to promote pipeds like ..., so for me this is the first sign that the game is slag))) because nowhere else is there a word about it, and the best advertisement (I say this, As an employee of an advertising agency) "Grandma told grandma"))

m
mjlame 19.10.21

After the demo, which would have given 6.5 out of 10, there was some interest in the game. But as usual in PC gaming, I decided to wait for the patches.
Well, after a long time since the release, I decided to play igruhu.
In the 3 months that have passed since the release, the game has received only one patch. Well, apparently the developers decided that everything would go like this.
Having decided to trust them, I downloaded the patch.
At the same time, I will immediately make a reservation, in the demo I had a bug with 16x9, on the official forum even before the release, I asked them to fix this bug.

Installed, patched, everything seems to be OK.

So, playing the game, I forced myself to spend a Whole hour (oh-d-i-n hour), and part of this time was spent solving bugs.
The bug that was in the deme smoothly migrated without any changes to the full version. And the game refused to work on a 16x9 TV set.
Before that, all normal (western) games worked on my TV without any problems.
In order to start the demo, the tech support prompted me to manually change the settings file in the bins (not in the game directory) by specifying the permission.
The demo started after these haemors, and with the full patched version, unfortunately, I had to deal with this nonsense again.
Moreover, the developers deliberately shoved this file into some distant subdirectory in a directory that does not have a place for the game.
And not only that: shock: for this file to appear, you must first launch the game on the monitor. And then only connect the game to TV, and that's the only way.
By the way, I have never encountered such game-anonism when playing Western projects.

Well, in general, after all this fuss, igruha started.

So we decided that the first minus is bugs.

Second minus:

At the beginning of the game there is an explosion, I wake up and do not understand where are all those with whom I was in the room at the time of the explosion? : confused:
Looking for trnupy, no. This is either idiocy or some kind of story-related bauble, but no blood or corpses, it's strange.

Third minus:
The patch did not introduce the button to capture the enemy, which is mandatory in all such games, and during the battle, our imbitil-glavger can calmly switch from gutting enemies to destroying walls. At this moment, enemies will calmly sausage him, i.e. it's just complete rachetism, no capture or auto-guidance during combat.
The fourth minus (I hope straight to the developers in the anus!):
I play the box joe, and here in the game they tell me from the very beginning, press the "E" button: eek:. Quickly rummaging around Joy, I found that the game did not make any extra buttons, and the developers apparently expected that either a gamer is a drug addict, or "E", this is the first letter of a curse consonant with the word "fan", only the first letter is different. That's just why throw yourself at a gamer like that, didn’t taste it.
A little later, they again hang me up some kind of crap, ask me to press "F", i.e. then the gamer is sent.
After these curses from eerily hidden hints, the desire to play gradually decreases.

I think there is no point in listing the other disadvantages, however - the graphics / animation are not a fountain, the machine gun shoots with such a maddening sound that you want to hit the developers up to their ears, although it looks like they gave them in their ears, God forbid, since they missed such a fearless sound instead of sound. It is also somewhat annoying that there is no dismemberment.

I played for 1 hour, and I feel like I worked for 8 hours.
In short, the final score is 6 out of 10. Collapse is a project of category "B", but this is not what you thought, there is not a woman of easy virtue, but just a budget inexpensive domestic home-made project. Although if you spent this money in the hope of getting a good pull, then perhaps this word will break out for you.

S
Slifer 19.10.21

played the demo .. those. there were no problems, but the game was shit .. dixi

PS oops, I already wrote this here :)

[b] mjlame [/ b], obviously a PC thing, telly and joy go through the forest :) .. at first I also wanted to go to joe, but then I realized that this is a TPS with slasher elements, and not vice versa, you need to shoot there and very accurately, but on the stick it is not kosher .. so Klava: agree:

T
Timsonic 19.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b],
mdaaaa ... :-D I read and cried: sad:
Here's the tin ...: lol:

WHERE IS LARA ??? :-D: lol:

s
skrdr 19.10.21

Did you have nothing to do? Next time, vacuum the floor or something, differently more useful or even more interesting.

m
mjlame 19.10.21

[b] skrdr [/ b], actually good advice. I usually do that, or play on consoles. And then I decided to remember the former youth of the computer. But I realized that our PC projects, apart from haemors, cannot offer anything else.
Here I also wanted to play Anabiosis, I was waiting for him, because the theme of darkness and cold is interesting. But after reading about the number of bugs indicating a clear lack of testing, and the fact that we, as always, push people to beta, I decided to wait until the first 2-3 patches. Actually, this is now a normal practice for the PC, and for the Russian / near-Russian gaming industry in particular.

PS Collapse rocked by itself, like Anabiosis.

S
Slifer 19.10.21

hibernation by the way I have a grunt, Nomad complained about ~ 77% afaik, about bugs xs, but said that he was gluttonous

m
mjlame 19.10.21

[b] Slifer [/ b], Collapse played immediately on hard, with joey without any problems. There is no need to aim ammunition in the game, so you don't really need to aim, the mobs fall without problems.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
According to reviews, the optimization in Anabiosis is zero. The systems are large, the number of frames is not adequate to what is happening. If at first it works fine, then in moments and closer to the end it can crash / lag terribly.
In general, I'm waiting for a couple of months, and there I read the reviews, tk. I don’t want to participate in testing for free.